Shiva and King Paimon

all demons pray lord shiva so its nothing great to refer shiva as family by paimon

Ummm no. And King Paimon isnā€™t a demon. Iā€™m not looking for a debate here, so whatever YOU think is right for you, thatā€™s whatā€™s right for you.

1 Like

You still havenā€™t answered my question, thoughā€¦

I wouldnā€™t claim that so openly because no all demons do not pray to Shiva. Youā€™re borderline religious preaching.

2 Likes

Agreed. I have a feeling that @Morningstar_666 you have a set idea about what a demon is, which may be completely logical for you, but not necessarily for others. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m careful putting anything out there and make sure to add that itā€™s my understanding, not some universal truth. There is no reason to preach to anyobody, we can learn from other peopleā€™s viewpoints.

i cant really talk to them i just did research in vedas and purans and rishimuni

but i have a mission

Ah ok, thanks for answering my question. Thereā€™s a LOT of room for debate with pretty much anything in the occult, but since I actually can communicate with spirits, I simply added what I was told without any notions of superiority or whatever. I like hearing other peopleā€™s thoughts even if they contradict mine, but like I said, thereā€™s a specific issue about the ā€œdemonsā€ from the Goetia. Some of them do not belong to the race of demons by origin, simple as that.

whats the issue? about demons as you mentioned

I edited my previous reply.

I find a lot of the goetia demons are demons they were just linked to the Gods and overtime people went ā€œoh yeah thatā€™s their demonic aspectā€ while in my opinion that demon exists on their own separate from that Deity. For example Haagenti and Bastet are considered the same but Iā€™ve experience with both. Then again I like to compare my SPG with research to see how my SPGs align and differ and in some cases I will discard some SPG and in other cases I will work them together depending on how far out the SPG is.

I see what you mean, and I agree. The entity ā€œKing Paimonā€ exists in His seperate form from whatever He may have originated as, but even as such, He is not purely a demon. I donā€™t see anything wrong with the label ā€œdemonā€ other than it does not apply to Him, from what I have researched, as well as from what other occultists have been saying independently, and not to mention from what He has said Himself. Some think Heā€™s a King of the djinn (thatā€™s a closer approximation than the ā€œdemonā€ label tbhā€¦) while others have referred to Him as angelic, and whatnot.

1 Like

I could lean more to a king of Djinn that would make a bit more sense to me. Just as Azazel/Iblis and Asmodeus connection to the Djinn.

1 Like

Azazel is iblis?

hey 1 question,
is it possible to master all 5 elements?

This is off-topicā€¦ can you ask this someplace else where your question fits in with the topic, or make a seperate topic please?

1 Like

can i pm?

What five do you mean? The fire, water, earth, and air are the 4 elements. I donā€™t consider spirit part of them I consider spirit to be Aether which is a nonclassic element

My bad

i will pm you