Shiva and King Paimon

That’s really interesting! Well everything in the known universe really can be broken down into math and verified. That’s why we use math to check physics

I’m not great at math so I don’t know how its done I just know it is

So makes sense there’s a mathematical equation for each god and if the math checks out then this aspect is this aspect divided by this god equals that one

Actually makes a lot of polythiesm make sense

But I think that math is beyond us at the moment lol

1 Like

I never knew Paimon told you he was related to Shiva, interesting @Lux_Tenebris

“Related” more in a sense like two rays coming from the same sun, but NOT the same and not related like you’d say a son is related to a father. Also, King Paimon is not Shiva, just to make that clear. Shiva is a primordial god, and King Paimon, according to some very knowledgeable people on this forum, is either a demon of the “infernal” (excuse me while I cringe) or a djinn. Some are convinced He’s a djinn and that’s it. I even heard someone propose that He is a deva. If you want to get closer to King Paimon’s “lineage”, the Hindu pantheon is not the place to look. Not directly, anyway. But I digress. Related = compatible in essence, but not aspects or “masks” of each other, not by any stretch of the imagination.

1 Like

I see, thanks for clarifying, I thought you meant related as literal brothers

1 Like

No, absolutely not. I’m also extremely careful not to spread any unverified gnosis or BS on this forum, as there is enough of that already lol. I’ve done a lot of research and have my gnosis that I was able to verify from different sources over a period of time, and have just gotten confirmation on something I had suspected for a while. But I won’t get into that, let people do their own research, and some forum members here will only be too happy to tell everyone and their mother who or what they think King Paimon is. I’ll leave it at what He told me Himself right at the beginning of my workings with Him: “I am King Paimon, but I am beyond King Paimon.”

I think it means they all come from the same source

Like the Absolute Reality/Brahman

(Not Brahma)

Ultimately, yes. But it’s more complex than that, and there are currents, deities or spirits (to use this extremely broad and wishy-washy term) that are not compatible at all. So when King Paimon told me that Shiva is like a “great-brother” to Him (emphasizing that this isn’t exactly analogous to human relations), I understood that He meant to say Shiva is older, but also compatible with Him or His current. He called Belial a “good friend” for instance. And referred to Tiamat as the “Great Mother”. This is not to be understood literally.

3 Likes

Well yes, because while all come from one, we are still many, with many differences

1 Like

So, I’m curious, who is Paimon to you? A Djinn king?

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Islam’s viewpoint on jinn is only a glimmer of what they are and are capable of. They predate the religion drastically so going mostly by their perspective is a bit unfair, especially when you aren’t really following the conventional ideology that revolves around Paimon.

Prior to the existence of Islam, there were many groups of individuals who viewed and treated the jinn as deities. To assume that they aren’t as “evolved” as Paimon isn’t the best word to use and it is quite misleading if I were to be honest.

To generally say that jinn are beneath Paimon is a weird statement to make as well, especially when there are many kings within their ranks that are probably on his level or could even be older then he is (Sakhr/Aeshma and Azazel being primary examples of this).

All types of entities have those that are lesser and higher amongst themselves. Sure Paimon can bend a good amount of jinn to his will (most probably not willing to do so), but there are also a good number of jinn that would either be a challenge or next to impossible for him to control.

Jinn in their entirety do not view Paimon as their superior. There are many kings out there and most jinn only really entertain the orders of the kings within their own province. There are also a good amount of jinn that don’t even entertain the hierarchy at all and wander somewhere else entirely.

As for Paimon being jinn? I honestly would say that I don’t think he is and that is due to the lack of evidence outside of books based on the lesser key. I also will say that I work closely with the guy and he has never referenced himself as one so there is that as well. (:

5 Likes

I see where you are coming from now and I completely agree with you on that front. (:

1 Like

They’re not, not even a mask lol

2 Likes

They’re not bro, Shiva can destroy Lucifer lol

I think part of that idea was put in one of Asenth(?) mason’s book where she claims a bunch of entities are masks of Lucifer, shiva being one of them.

1 Like

Yes I think it was Asenath that had that Idea

I never thought this post would spark this much conversation almost a year down the road :joy:

Lol

1 Like