Shielding

What is your favorite/most effective shielding technique?

I almost can’t believe no one has mentioned this yet.

For me… I imagine a star exploding out of my solar plexus, and then say aloud “SHIELD ACTIVATE NOW/ KABOOOMMM!!!”

It is simple, but highly effective in banishing negativity and negative people.

My favorite type of shield is a reflector shield reinforced with some runic magick

I use a mushroom cloud visualization with myself in the center of the pillar of fire seeing the blast wave clear out all negative forces while the pillar surrounds me in protective energy.

Unless you put energy into it then you’re not doing anything. Take example of what not to do from the beginning post of this thread.

I agree, if your not focusing and putting energy into banishing, shielding etc your basically just visualizing and nothing more. I take the energy I generate and forcefully push it from my body, much like the way one would charge an item except my intent is different. I generally do this about once a week after I perform a modified version of the middle pillar ritual to raise my energy.

Invocation of Omnipotence seems to work for me, also use a modified middle pillar ritual as well on occasion.

Definitely, get in the sync and then invoke omnipotence. Use the energy to solidify a barrier of energy. Unfortunately I’m not an expert on banishing so couldn’t tell you about that

What bike do you have, Andreeje?

2004 Harley Dyna Lowrider. Just when I think I’m done putting custom parts on I find something else. Looking at swapping my pipes again, love the sound of those Thunderheaders.

Love the completely off topic question that turns the rest of the thread on it’s head.

Love the completely off topic question that turns the rest of the thread on it’s head.[/quote]

I love the thread necromancy.

Speaking of which I need to see a man about a dead horse.

Necromancy isn’t my specialty, but MAYBE it should. I’m bringing back these death threads left and right!

Love the completely off topic question that turns the rest of the thread on it’s head.[/quote]

I love the thread necromancy.

Speaking of which I need to see a man about a dead horse.[/quote]

LiveLeak.com - Naked Woman Climbs Into Dead Horse, Takes Pics (Includes Pictures)

Feel free to crawl… I mean cry