Shemyaza is Azazel or aspect of Satan?

I’m looking to work with shemyaza I was if someone has worked with this entity and noticed if it is a mask of other demons?

Shemyaza is the mask of Lucifer.

1 Like

Neither and none he’s himself. Now if we were to put an aspect to it then it would lean more to Azazel given their co-leadership of the grigori, Lucifer has no command over them like Semyaza and Azazel equally did.

2 Likes

Its neither, there is no need to put spirits into categories to be honest, just treat them with respect fully (unless they are being a bitch),work with them and move along.Labeling takes time and, is generally wrong, no offense to you, just its all complicated as hell you know?

3 Likes

That’s pretty much every magician that categorizes every entity as Lucifer or Tiamat lol. All the pitchforks are coming to your house.

2 Likes

True I’ve been getting called by the watcher. I just want something different from Lucifer for a change. but I do intuitively feel shem is different. I like other people’s experience also. I do like to ask the baby questions since some of y’all have more experience with such beings. Not really leveling demons just trying sort them out lol

3 Likes

Shemyaza is one of the Watchers. He is himself

:fire:

2 Likes

No and no.

2 Likes

Okay and okay.