She answers prayers fast! La Santa Muerte you are beautiful! Thank you!

So, I have to say La Santa Muerte is a wonderful, beautiful spirit that has helped tremendously in all ways.

She answered a prayer for me. There was this ASSHOLE at work FUCKING BOTHERING ME everyday. Like trying to make me look stupid at work, telling people our private conversations, just being a jerk. Anyways she helped him find a better job and got him out of there, so it’s all good. Lifes too short to work around people like that.

Thank you oh most holy death for your guidance, love, help and respect.

I love you.

Thank you for reading this, I wish you a wonderful successful day. I love you all!

Work with La Santa Muerte to achieve all your goals and SHE WILL HELP YOU.

I love you all. Take care.

6 Likes

Welcome back @Zisone. Please complete your introduction by answering the questions I asked you back in January.

1 Like

Hello how did you petition her?

So right off the bat 1) I love her. 2) I AM NOT AN EXPERT NY ANY MEANS, BUT I STILL GOT WHAT I WANTED. I gave her an offering of something that she likes, called out to her with sincere need in my heart with my request and just trusted. She did the rest AND SHE IS WONDERFUL. I didnt write anything down. That’s all. I love you La Santisma Muerte you are wonderful, you are beautiful you are numinous.

Its important to start a relationship with her that is out of love. She likes that. She does help but she doesnt want a transactional relationship based out of need and necessity. She hates that. Like a lot.

So my advice to anyone seeking a relationship with her is to research her

Santa Muerte – V.K. Jehannum research her here.

get an alter set up with her in your home, preferably with a statue that is activated with cigar smoke and blessed with tequila by someone who knows what they are doing or a picture (Arcana XIII is a store you can buy one from on facebook) then get her some offerings and develop a relationship with her. After that keep giving her offerings.

Please let me know how I can improve. Like I said I’m not an expert, but she is very wonderful so she still blessed me amd helped me. I’m always looking to improve I love her. She is beautiful!!! Thank you my La Santisma Muerte!!

4 Likes