Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

@shimmery That’s what he gets for fucking with a mage :joy::joy:
Honestly I would personally design a spell for this guy. A bubble type spell around his house with the intent to make him just absolutely uncomfortable at all times with a touch of Ailurophobia. Then just to add insult to injury spray catnip all around his yard​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@shimmery He will be seriously uncomfortable in his house and want to go outside,but he’ll be scared of the cats waiting out there. Should develop into a nice case of agoraphobia

1 Like

Pretty sure the guy is a psychopath. Any discomfort he feels, he uses to kill cats with. So, I don’t want him to strike out, more. I want him to be remorseful, if possible, or disabled, if necessary. But, I’d like to build the scale into the spell, so that his resistance to change decides the outcome.

I guess I could dose him with a fear of karmic payback. That might stop the behavior and induce change.

I’ve never thought about this, though. What would be a spell to induce fear of bad karma? I wonder which entity would be best for that.

Or, maybe a purely positive spell, for awakening. Can we push that on someone? He’d have to suffer remorse, as a part of it, anyway. But, then, once the can of worms (of compassion) is opened, you can’t put the lid back on.

@shimmery Actually the lord of light Karama is good for that kind of thing. He would be a good one to work with for this and I’ve actually already posted the summoning spell with sigils for their kingdom all you need is his name. Give him a call and see what he thinks. The lords of light are fantastic thinkers so you might get an even better idea.

1 Like

Ok, will do. I did do a very weak conversation with Pluto and Saturn, last full moon, but my health is iffy, and I was at a low point. Better, now, so it should work better.

1 Like

Give it a shot! I’m sure he’s probably more devious than I am lol

Could you please give a spell to improve communication?. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do u have any for fae communication I would like to be able to connect more with my fae wife

1 Like

@Darkprincess

For working with fire spirits. They do divination and astral projection quite well.

4 Likes

@Melian

6 Likes

@Markos21

2 Likes

@Darkprincess

They must be said at least 5 times.

4 Likes

This is great… I have been following this thread and very much good info here.

Do you have something for removing any tempering, hindrances of dreams and also making one to remember dreams in details.

@IllumiaSigiltoPreventDreamTimeInterference-Web-246x300
This is the sigil to prevent interference in dreams :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for this :+1:

1 Like

Much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

An added bonus sigil

the sigil to release yourself from all previously binding spiritual contracts. These are contracts that we have ‘signed’ throughout the aeons; contracts with other beings (“I won’t leave without you”) and contracts with identities (“I am a supergod”), that result in self-sabotaging behavior in the present – such as not claiming godhood. To dissolve these contracts, run your hand over the sigil from left to right, or just look at it, and declare distinctly
“Let all unholy alliances be undone, from me towards others, from others towards me, or in any other form; Cheverech Huvasvi Aranas Hustavi.”

13 Likes

:blush: thank you very much. This will help immensely.

1 Like