Sharing spells from my personal book of shadows!

Hello! Might I ask if you have a spell which makes you better at drawing, sketching etc?

2 Likes

Maybe your drawings and sketches are not as ugly as you think - if the spell was for you. Art is entirely subjective. You can petition Saint Death. She’s very helpful :slight_smile:

I just read your intro, looks like you’re just starting with evocations and practicing magick. I can petition her for you, if you wish. I work with her a lot and she would be extremely happy to give you hand. :+1:

1 Like

@Vala It depends on the spell as to what language its in. Mostly they are the languages of the hidden realms.
As far as a preemptive strike I would recommend finding some good quality curses. I don’t really have anything baneful in my collection but if you search here I’m sure you can find some good curses.

2 Likes

@Altruries No nothing aimed specifically at drawing unless you count automatic writing.
Although I will say that one of my best friends is a tattoo artist and I’ve watched him over the years get better and better. So really just practice and practice then practice some more lol

2 Likes

Thanks obsidian appreciate your reply

1 Like

a horrible hex that works please. thank you

1 Like

Hi obsidian,
How long does it usually take before you actually start sensing the spirit guides presence and start working with them???

I don’t really have anything baneful.

@Mercedes_Ivy That all depends on you and how open your senses are. Mostly when starting to work with them it’s a one way street until you develop the ability to communicate with them.
It may also depend on who you called and for what reason.

1 Like

@ObsidianWarrior

spells to compel/control?

:slight_smile:

@Nicolas_Tomas Calea ternifolia is good for lucid dreaming and general shamanic practices. Marijuana if used properly is a warrior plant that can move the assemblage point as is tobacco.
Mugwort is great for burning during rituals. I know I have more stuff on herbs in my notes somewhere. I’ll track them down if I can.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say, it’s really awesome of you to share these spells with us. Thank you. Bookmarking and savings some of these. :+1:

3 Likes

@Eibwen_glab Nothing on mind control so far,but if I obtain any I’ll share them.

2 Likes

@Ultraviolet No Problem!:grin:

1 Like

AWW so everything you have is fluff bunnies…

You are awesome thank you!!

1 Like

@Bruby I wouldn’t really say that. It’s just my lack of interest in baneful magic. I’ve never needed a curse or hex to express my displeasure with someone. Usually pure intent or a good ass whippin does the job lol

10 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I get a druid vibe with this. Earth and air magicks are my strong point

1 Like

The first part of the ritual is my favorite. Although I ended up carrying my wand with me for longer than 10 days waiting on lightning. That moment though…when pointing it into the sky and shouting the words. The feeling was indescribable in the best possible way.

4 Likes