Sharing my art work

Funny but I never tried an art gallery myself. Maybe I should. That way I could get known. But, I live in Quebec, arts in any forms is not really liked or encouraged. It is why I wanted to leave for better places where art exist and liked,

Wow. I never knew that Quebec had that attitude. Well maybe you can change that and encourage other artists to come out of the dark. All it takes is one person to step forward and others will be encouraged to do the same.

I wish I could believe that, but I cannot, not will I have been through. I heard New York is a cultural mecca.

Yes you can. You got magick on your side!!! Sometimes my own thoughts get me down too. Theres this video blog by this girl named Valerie Lin on youtube. Very uplifting! But if you think moving is the right move for you than do that! Go for it! Don’t hold back! YOU CAN DO IT!!

1 Like

Oh absolutely, if My gamma wave brain wave intuition suggest I do it and then, I will do it.
so you as an artist, what do you paint mostly these days? They said the mind of an artist is different from everyone else. I am starting to recognize that it is true

I have been all over the place honestly. I have been drawing portraits and painting animals. I started a new painting of a raven. This is not my normal. I usually paint forests, mountains, and bodies of water. Oil paints is my medium.

What about you? Subject and medium?

1 Like

I’ve been playing an interior design game called Redecor lately and it inspired me to think what your painting would go together with in a room.

1 Like

wow. Ok I am honored to take part of that. Yes actually I also like interior decorum art and the actual thing. Interior design. At times, if I would decorate like I want, it would cost a bundle and lots of things I would want (like carved objects) wouldnt be available

1 Like

You get on tik tok 4 art. Its pretty good about getting exposure

Tik tok, I wonder if they have a desktop version good idea

Almost looks like how I see satans realm just a bit flatter. Very cool.

1 Like

Really?? I found Saint Laurent, especially, to be extremely creative. I haven’t been back in awhile, though, but it seemed everyone at cafes was somehow into their own creative projects. I loved that.

Aside from small parts of NYC (such as portions of the Lower East Side), Montreal felt like one of the most creative parts of North America.

What happened??

1 Like

St-Denis and St-Laurent are for sure a creative place, mostly now owned by elites. Now the woke culture has taken this scene and sector. Montreal now is woke, unfortunately.

1 Like

I heard that new York is an art mecca. Now In Canada, Toronto has taken the Mecca status, Montreal has a little of this, Fashion design also. If I were living in Montreal, for sure I would have tried to make my art known. I would have labeled as ‘‘Ritualistic Symbolism Art’’ or something…

1 Like

Haha. That’s some cool jibe! Probably would’ve upped the perceived value of your art for sure.

Sometimes the words matter a lot. Sometimes the demeanor of the artist, too, if you’re up for that. (Well, i guess you gotta be when you have actual patrons)

Surprising to see Toronto as the center of anything other than Moloch. Last time I was there, it was an inferior, shallow copy of NYC. The soul of the city rapidly receding.

Cool shopping though lol

NYC is pretty cool. It’s primary problem is they never remade the city to take out trash, like London and so many other places remade themselves. So the trash on the sidewalk thing at 6 to 8pm thing, and the sometimes almost toddler sized rats that come from that… it’s quite annoying.

I don’t mind a bit of messiness. Creative people are messy. But that is just filthy, and lacks self-respect.

1 Like

Yes I heard London was a landfill out in the open, I got told that from a London Woman who worked on a professional level and she replied ‘’ Have you seen London’’ ? when I asked her about her place back there. she was arriving with me in Vancouver - that was 20 years ago lol

1 Like