Sharing details from my Glasya-Labolas ritual

I see, and even in the pain, I still don’t bleed which is the weird thing

2 Likes

Lancets work ,and squeeze after pricking your finger. x

2 Likes

And with ceremonial daggers how hard do you slice it for blood to come out?

1 Like

I just glide it on one of my fingers. Not enough to warrant stiches or anything, a knick really as it is sharp. I do not open a vein or anything or self harm.

Just enough to show intent. I do not always use blood either. I pick which spirit or God and do it when required. I have only given blood each time with King Belial and Lucifer.

2 Likes

I am tempted to summon or do sigilwork of Glasya to remove a female that i have a like/ hate relationship with. she is standing in the way of what i want, basically a rival, but at the same time she has a son that i really like and I am torn between what will happen to him if i remove her from the path of the position im vying for. Ive heard that feelings of regret or remorse or sympathy are baneful for baneful workings.

Why not bless her with something good, instead?

You could work magick to give her a luxury vacation, or a financial windfall, or even a new job, basically anything that removes her from your sphere, and prevents her from being an obstacle in your way.

That way, she is gone, the youngster you like isn’t upset, and you have a clear path to your goal.

8 Likes

Im in a like hate moment with her. I want to be spiteful and make her suffer due to some stuff she inflicted on me in the past and some unwarranted accusations about me, but at the same time i know ill feel remorse for it later. Wishing her any kind of success is a defeat in my eyes due to the events thats transpired between us over the course of this situation. When all is said ad done, I want to be recognized for the better person and have her suffer for her backstabbing.
Maybe Im approaching it wrong still.

3 Likes

An “eye for an eye” would not make you recognised as the “better” person. No one would see that kind of behaviour as superior. It actually puts you on the same level as her.

In my opinion, if you want to be the better person, then work to improve the life of her son that you say you like, and forget about the mother. You can bring good things into his life, that will still move her out of your way, without directly bringing her any success. Or, you can bless him with something that moves him away from his mother, and then can lay a curse down on her, without worrying about the kid.

8 Likes

Thank-you. I know im a bit too close to the situation atm to really see it clearly, and have enough sense to know I may have remorse if I act rashly in revenge. Better to ask for an outside observation and opinion.
appreciate the feedback.

2 Likes

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Find the solution that is best for you, and perhaps for the kid. If you know cursing the mother will bring you remorse because of the effect it will have on the kid, then find another solution. Think outside of the box. That’s why I suggested a blessing. No one expects that, but it is a perfectly viable way to remove someone from your path.

Remember, when you know that you are powerful, you don’t always have to pay back in kind.

6 Likes

When Glasya-labolas is helping with a curse, it’s not a bad hair day for the target. Lives are ended. Its not a good idea to call on him when you’re wanting to be petty.

12 Likes

No, Glasya is too harsh for a lady with a child who you blow hot or cold over. He can and will kill. I did this ritual on a proven rapist of a friend and his friends who tormented her awfully for a long time afterwards to the point of her trying suicide. Grown Men with criminal links and dangerous in a big City. Not a trivial matter, a banishing would work on this Lady probably.

I tried other levels before doing this. The world will be better without them if that is what Glasya decides

12 Likes

This is also quite advanced and I have experience. I really shudder at someone who is not a criminal and out and out harmful or dangerous having Glasya on them for a small matter.

Much better to try other things first. Best not respond in anger and have time to think clearly about balance.

6 Likes

Hi, I tried to ask Glasya Labolas for help yesterday and offered blood. I am not sure if it was accepted and whether he will help me. Could you help me ask him? Any help is greatly appreciated…

I would think a different route might be better for her if you’re at all worried. Glasya seems to mean business, & not fuck around.

Oh no!! Anon is gone?!

1 Like

@DarkestKnight @Verdo Do you know why the OP was suspended? Could you share?

Thanks.

It seems like they requested to have their account closed themselves for whatever reason…according to the note on their profile

4 Likes

OK. Thank you very much.

Did the rapists die?