Sharing a servitor for Manipulation, Lust, Love, Obsession, and Desire

@Gab Many thanks for sharing Raegan! I invoked him last night to help with improving a love situation between me and another. I lit a candle and when I was making the request, it flickered like crazy and the flame grew very tall. So I take that as a good sign. I did feel quite a strong male presence also. Anyway, will update when I see results…

2 Likes

Can you share what results you are getting? Always love hearing success stories!

1 Like

@Lillith_fan
My friend struggles a lot, because her family moved states. Technically I live in the same state as her family, so I’ve been advising her to move here to be with her support system. She has been super hesitant to do so, but a week after tasking Reagan to help me persuade her, she made the announcement that she is moving to my state and in with her mother.

You see my friend has been in back to back abusive relationships and has been struggling financially as well. With her moving here I will be more able to help her and so will her mother and family!!!

I also tasked Reagan with subtly pushing positive things about herself into her head, trying to boost her self esteem.

And I also tasked him with another thing that’s a bit more personal than I’d like to share.

I have been considering tasking him to work with some of my servitors so that they may learn from him, but I need to get the creator of Reagan to approve of that first! @Gab

2 Likes

Very Impressive! and sure, feel free to task Raegan to work with your other servitors.
I didn’t design him to teach but I would love to hear how it turns out and if he works well with other servitors.

3 Likes

sounds like a good sign he heard your request, hope it turns out well ! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks. Will update when I have some movement…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Those are amazing results, in a very short time! Hope it all works out for you and your friend.

1 Like

I have tried, and can’t seem to get in touch with Raegan. could you put in a good word for me? ask him to make alexander love me (he’ll know who I mean)

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll see what I can do

2 Likes

omg thank you so much, please let me know what Raegan says. (also ask him to make alexander want to contact alisa , and love her - that’s me!)

2 Likes

This was the result I got. I told Raegan about the situation and to help you and the pendelum swang to a strong yes.

I can’t hear or communicate with spirits yet, so I decided to pull a 3 spread tarot for you and these were the results of the first spread. I think it means that the relationship may flourish or did flourished in the past but the ending might not have been / be so pleasant as the 10 of swords is a card of loss. (Take it with a grain of salt though)

For the second spread I asked Raegan for more insight on your situation. The spread I pulled consisted of, The Queen of Cups, The World Reversed, and The Fool.

Based on my interpretation, you need to trust your intuition, You may be seeking closure on a personal issue or you might be feeling like something is missing from your life, but look with optism towards the future. The fool is a positive card of new beginnings and opportunities which means opportunites are coming your way or you might encounter something new in the near future.

1 Like

Did the readings resonate with your current situation?
This is the first time I tried to read for another with a servitor so take them with a grain of salt if they don’t align.

Hi (sorry, was sleeping earlier) thank you so much for talking to him for me. - may have to look into servitors and how to reward/feed him - is saying thank you raegan enough?
Reagan decided to help me? Beauty! I’m really happy - although he may have considered it an order from his master.

Yeah, that’s true. We were very close and we did love each other. (and I wouldn’t be asking Raegan for help if it wasn’t over) so, that is correct (although from the context this was really obvious)

oh this one is…hm. I may look up the meanings of the cards and try to link them to an interpretation because I don’t want anyone new at all, not interested in the slightest…we’re still connected and I am one tenacious girl.
if it means new opportunities for alexander and I to reconnect then I am all for it.
(that spread made me a little sad - don’t let me down Raegan!)

1 Like

I’m always glad to see someone taking a strong interest in servitors. You could also make one of your own too of course. If you’re not familiar with the various methods of servitor creation, there is quite a bit of guidance material on this forum. I could also point you to a few books that I would recommend if you are interested.

3 Likes

yes Raegan is fed by gratitude and the pleasure of successful results. He also likes candles and appreciation. Hope to hear results from your situation soon.

2 Likes

thanks for letting me know, I’m going to light a candle for Raegan (I’ll draw his sigil too)
tbh it’s not an easy situation, and I know this can take a while, but I have faith in his powers.
I guess I’m fine with waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Servitors are a very interesting topic indeed. I know there is a Gallery Of Magick book about servitors, have you read it, and would you recommend?

2 Likes

Bookwise, I recommend:
-Magickal Servitory by Damon Brand
-Walking with magickal entities by Taylor Ellwood
-Creating a servitor by John Kreiter

All three take different approaches and I find that I draw from all three in my own designs, along with my own customisations.
For me, Brand’s book has the best structure in terms of design, but lacks the pre-deployment charging aspects described by the other two, and also gives much more limited advice on feeding.

Ultimately, servitor creation is a very individualistic thing in terms of approach. There is huge scope for flexibility in terms of method.

5 Likes

Would it be OK to PM you about something? Regarding Raegan?

1 Like