Share Your Computer Desk Setup

As a writer and a blogger, my most important tools are my laptop and my external monitor. This is what it looks like when I’m doing my articles:

writingsetup

My setup is:

Asus Zenbook laptop with an 8th gen i5 processor, 4 cores and 8 threads, 16gb ddr4 ram and 1tb harddrive. It’s excellent for productivity work and pack enough power for video and photo editing and it have an ips screen with very good color accuracy.

The second monitor is a Samsung 24 inch VA panel. When writing and doing research simultanously, having a second monitor makes it easier on multitasking.

This is my computer desk setup. What is yours?

3 Likes

Microsoft Surfacebook 2: 15" Screen, 1TB solidstate HD, 16GB RAM, i7, MxMaster 2 wireless mouse.

At home Monitors: Samsung 82" QLED (Q8F, 4K) TV, w/ wireless Keyboard and Mouse. So that I may lay back on my futon while surfing the internet. Basically a big flat screen with a wired hookup for laptop and wireless keyboard.

I dont do pictures.

3 Likes

My desk is mostly just where I place my laptop. I have a Dell Inspiron 5575.

2 Likes

Cool configuration @succupedia. Love it. Asus is top hardware and you have quad, enough memory and storage capacity.

I have a Lenovo T470, with 24 gig of mem, 200 gig sdd (need to have 500) and then the 200 is for other storage. I place this with HDMI on my tv in the living room or I have a desk in my sleeping room :slight_smile:

2 Likes

82 inch… Wow. Man… Cool setup. Surface book is nice too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome laptop for you, as well. Thinkpads are a workhorse of a laptop, with top notch configurations. :+1:

I think it will last for 3-5 years, at least. No gpu is really needed for content creation. Ram and cpu is more important, and I play most of my games on consoles anyway.

2 Likes

Its a small pretty penny. But tv’s have gotten significantly cheaper making it possible. I also use a portable JBL xtreme 2 bluetooth speaker. Great setup to watch Google Chromecaste youtube videos, hulu and Netflix.

1 Like

I use the Charge 2+ from JBL and it’s an awesome speaker. The sound and bass is bigger than what it looks like. It easily fills a room and the sound can be heard from outside. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I still considering buying a soundbar. Or a new tv and go for JBL blue tooth. But other things are mostly more important. Got things fixed and painted in the house this year and a new kitchen. Cost a lot of money (lot of work)

1 Like

I dont like Booms. JBL makes way better sound. I noticed jbl was sold out at one location.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the tip!