Share experiences with demons

The first time I evoked King Paimon I had someone shouting in my ear for a minute.
That was all.
:laughing:

2 Likes

Have you worked with king paimon

Has he shared wisdoms of science and philosophy (as he says he can) and taught you the mind sciences of influencing the actions of others? If you’d like to discuss in pms that’s also fine, feel free to pm me.

Yes, but this is something you should work on with Him personally. He is great at teaching you many things about the mind, especially when it comes to controlling and empowering your own.

I see. Can you share

I was told not to spoon-feed knowledge. I have learned a lot from Him pertaining to my own path that I doubt is of much use to most people, but I have shared a lot of more generally applicable insights in this thread:

If you scroll through it, I think you’ll find a few things that may be interesting. Other than that, He is all for working with Him directly, so don’t be shy about approaching Him.

2 Likes

I think someone already shared a mind control spell they got from from Him, I’m pretty sure I saw a thread about that recently. Just use the search function.

No I was not. I honestly respect you and you have valid points :+1:

1 Like

I’m simply sharing my first time meeting a being from the Goetia and in particularly this one. It is one of my favorite moments and to simply share a personal experience in a different view point.

Everyone has different experiences from beings for a reason. I know most of mine are unorthodox compared to some, but I know there is going to be others who may face similar situation of having a being come to them in a non traditional way. I think the main reason for myself at least is because they know I honestly try and not confine them to much. I feel we simply can’t put them in a shoe box and say that this one is this size and will be like this. It’s good for a base but outside that, especially the Goetia, they are to complex and as I like to say fluid like.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, as I could think of no reason why you should have thrown shade like that, because I never tried to discredit your experiences. I’m just generally wary of people who claim that their first meeting with Him is strictly sexual, because I know from King Paimon Himself that while He is not asexual, He is generally interested in people’s minds, not their nether regions. He has also told me that He does have spirits in His legions who are very sexual, and sometimes He sends those to someone. Sexual experiences can help someone open up or simply shut off a part of their mind that would otherwise stand in their way, but it’s a slippery slope (no cringy pun intended), because many people can get caught up in this aspect. I think this is an important point especially for newbies who might be tempted to try something and then possibly get an impostor or be deluded into thinking something happened that never happened.

I really appreciate the fact that you’ve pointed out the importance of not limiting these beings to “just that”, as I have seen others do. I find it extremely cringe-worthy to read someone’s account of how this or that supposedly happened, while I can almost see their overblown ego spill out of every word they write (“look at me, XYZ banged me, I’m so special!”), but you never actually hear anything of substance regarding spiritual work. This is, in my opinion, almost an insult to the spirits who have so many facets to them (although I doubt they really care tbh), some of them may certainly be sexual, but that’s not even the tip of the iceberg.

I’m happy for everyone who has positive experiences, especially with King Paimon who has my love and respect. My own experiences have also been pretty atypical in some ways, and I’m sure if I started sharing them, some smartass would immediately come at me saying “that’s not how it works lol”. :laughing:

1 Like

All my experiences with demons were through etheric projection. The most memorable one was when walking in on a meeting between the 72 goetia because of Baal, albeit I didn’t get in trouble, but I did stay during it. I met a few of the infernal councils, the goetia being one, and a few that were in higher standing than the goetia one had 8 members consisting of Abaddon, Lilith, Belial, Leviathan, and four more than ones higher than them consisting of these four dark draconic beings that called themselves Lucifer’s siblings (not in the way magicians call each other brothers and sisters but like they explained their lineage a bit).

1 Like

He is already in Goetia, so, is it safe to say he also is in another group of higher chain of command?

1 Like

I don’t believe Belial is strictly goetia, in the sense that goetia is a title for say a general in the infernal like archangel is to the judeo pantheon. Belial is primarily a higher ranking official along with Asmodeus. In my experience he’s a goetia second and one of the higher ranking officials first. Of course, not all the goetia file into this, some are just goetia rank(Kings, Queens, princes, etc) even Sitri as of my last experience with him stated he was no longer a prince and elevated to a king of his province.

1 Like

Wow I see. Did they teach you any knowledge about the mind sciences

No I don’t go to them for knowledge, I go to them simply for the experiences. For knowledge I go to the Gods I have past life links to, the goetia are in some cases friends and acquaintances.

Which experiences did they give you… a d what knowledge have you gained from the gods

Seeing many parts of the infernal empire, seeing the source of the infernal demons dark energy, meeting other races, gaining 2 hellhound familiars, among other things.

As for my experiences with the Gods as opposed to goetia demons, knowledge about myself and my own abilities tied to my true self.

Do you ask them to help in mundane tasks

No, I don’t ask for help if I can do it myself.

First demon I had experience with was when I was a toddler to being a kindergarten student. ( At the time I was being sexually abused by my bio dad) I’m not to sure though if he was a demon or poltergeist. But my dad was sleeping in the room with me and I woke up to my closet doors slamming open and shut. I was scared so I hid under my blankets trying to wake up my dad. He didn’t wake up. When the slamming stopped I peaked out from under my blankets and the closet was wide open. And my Winnie the Pooh nightlight which had a brand new lightbulb went out and I saw a dark figure that mimiced a man, mimiced the height of the wall ( head on ceiling and body on wall. He had a top hat like a Ferrara and a mystery coat) he exited out of the closet and proceeded to the hall I ran out of my room to my parents room when he spotted me. It looked like shadow bugs where chasing me. I slammed my parents door shut and locked it and fell asleep with my mom. The morning after that night the door was wide open but still locked.
The entity was in my bio mother’s life when she was younger too. But I guess when she got older it started to hate her. Messing with the tv when she was watching it, throwing knives at her , also turning on a counter fan which wasn’t plugged and and threw it across the room.
( I’m still terrified of closets at night even tho I’m 20)

2nd time
I was pure pressured into playing the ouija board when I was living with my foster family. The ouija board demon starts with a z came through and was terrorizing me family friends and me. Throwing shoes at us, pulling my friend in my foster brothers room and locking her in there, messing with the electricity also somehow to my friend into another dimension. Her body couldn’t be found. ( We played the board in the basement and if she were to walk upstairs u can hear the stairs Creek but all you here was her scream and she was gone.) We searched for her for hours and ask the demon if we can speak to her. She didn’t know where she was all she knew it was dark. ( We knew it was her we were talking to because we asked a question only she would know. Also demons don’t like me to see them and when I was open eyed the whole time the demon was getting pissed). The demon locked me in the bathroom when I needed to go and was telling fuck you over and over and making the bathroom door shake. We finally after 2 hrs we’re able to get my friend back but she was unconscious and not breathing. 2 family friends of my did a native American chant to get her to become conscious but she didn’t remember anything.

3rd time
Idk if it was the same being but in my foster home I was by myself and I was watching the Simpsons.i looked to the backyard window and saw a reflection of what to seem to be a hell hound coming from my baby sisters room. It knew I was looking at it. It had blood red eyes and very sharp teeth like a raptors teeth to best explain. I can tell it was snarling at me not bc I could hear it( no sound) but bc the energy. I ran up to my room and a spirit that is with me on and off was in my room waiting for me and went out of my bedroom door and I followed until he pushed me back into my room and he ran done stairs and all you hear is a dog wimper.
( After I saw the hellhound entity my baby sister told me she is scared to go into her bathroom bc there is a monster in her room that also hides in the attic… The attic was also located in her room)

4th time
One of my childhood gf’s sister was born with a demon attachment. I went to her house for the first time and when I walked inside the house I got pissed off. I started to cuss out the demon calling it weak and it should go back where it came from. After that a while went by and I was playing Monopoly with my friends and I felt my spirit twine being pulled ( a feeling like a rope. Being pulled is something what’s me to go somewhere or follow it. Being tugged is something is following me.) I asked my friend to go upstairs ( she lived in a townhouse) bc something wanted me up there and I believed I was the demon. My friends wanted me to blindly go upstairs but they helped me up. As I said before this is my first time being in this home. Eyes closed and yea. So they asked me to point where my friends sisters room is. I felt a heaviness on my right hand side so I pointed right. No one said anything so I opened my eyes and everyone was shocked. I asked if I was able to enter the room and I entered. The demon wanted to show me this is it’s area. It showed me that it took a little girls form and hid in the closet and stared at the sister and it turned its head to me in the vision with red eyes and in real time slammed me to the wall and making it hard for me to breathe

5th time
( Idk if a black magic man is considered a demon )
But after I found out my papa passed I was tricked by this entity and he attached to me. He choked me one night. Never gave me my space and made me feel like I was going mad. One day at school I was getting paranoid and annoyed that I felt hands on my shoulders. So my friend and I said a prayer which pissed it off and it made it feel like metal rods were entering my skin and going deep into my back. My aunt got me in contact with a medium who is a family friend. She was able to help me get rid of the attachment. She said the reason why he chose me was because one my history of being raped, sexually abused, physically abused, mentally abused and my suicidal history. Also bc I became open to the spirit realm bc the loss of my papa.

1 Like