“Share A Quote” Thread

" - I really don’t give a shit what people say or what they think. Let the bastards talk. I’m not proud of everything I’ve been through in my life but I’m proud of how I’ve gone through it. And I really don’t give a shit what someone else think is moral. There’s too many people who are weighed by how other people see them, how they look to other people."
" - Not you ? "
“- No. I’m not gonna live my life for someone else’s idea of what’s normal. There is no normal I always say that. Fuck normal. Normal is a lie.”
Eileen ‘Candy’ Merrell from the Deuce, a show I really liked :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Akashiel love the story behind that Constantine quote. Lol Thanks for that.

Life advice for the masses courtesy of my personal hero;

“Get after it.” -Jocko Willink

images%20(20)
2-18-649x365
download%20(5)

5 Likes

I’m still standing yeah yeah yeah…

~Elton John

2 Likes

“Those who not found their true wealth, which is the radiant joy of Being and the deep, unshakeable peace that comes with it, are beggars, even if they have great material wealth”.
Eckhart Tolle

2 Likes

9 Likes

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You’re not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”
Horacio Jones

3 Likes

• LUCIFER
2 Likes

“You can triumph and come to skill,
You can be great if only you will,
You’re well equipped for what fight you choose,
You have legs and arms and a brain to use
And a man who has rise,
Great deeds to do,
Began his life with no more than you.”

-Edgar Albert Guest

2 Likes

“Upon those who step in the same rivers twice, different and yet again different waters flow”

Heraclitus

6 Likes

“Be polite, Be professional, But have a plan to kill everybody you meet." ~James “Mad Dog” Mattis

10 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thats a great 1

1 Like

“psychopaths” are born, “sociopaths” are created.

2 Likes

“You do what you have to do to move on, to be safe. You spare nothing. And you spare no one”
From that new show called “Reprisal” that I started watching. Looks very promising :sunglasses:

1 Like

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”

2 Likes

fuck what others think

4 Likes

“The being who bows before me is weaker than the one who hates me.”

Lucifer, in my works with him.

5 Likes

“Any Man who must say “I am the king” is no true king”-Tywin Lannister

5 Likes

2 Likes