Shapeshifting

so how do i exactly do it and does using binarual beats makes it work faster?

1 Like

Did thou forget to writeth the intro?

1 Like

Greetings alexandru2409. Welcome to BALG. Please take a moment to read the forum rules and introduce yourself. There is a sticky thread highlighted in red for new member introductions in the New Magician Help section. Please enjoy your stay.

2 Likes

It’s in bright red can’t miss it

Binaural beats will help if you believe they will. Though I’m guessing you’re fairly new to magic? Start with some easier stuff until you get the hang of things and build upto this.

all right i will begiin with easier stuff

and sorry i didnt read the rules

I’ve found it to be very hard, although using meditation and pore breathing greatly increased the amount of muscle I was able to put on, however it required me to do it each day for about 30 minutes. I didn’t use any binaural beats, but I kept repeating a sigilized mantra for the specific purpose I was going for.

1 Like

What is a dead horse? What is that?

It means an old thread that’s gone off topic (usually because the topic itself was dumb or trolling) and people just post in it to muck around. There was a famous old thread of that type on here when the rules were first introduced, it comes from the saying “beating a dead horse” i.e., keep posting into something when it’s completely useless.

2 Likes

Interesting

1 Like