Shapeshifting - How much power is required?

Well I don’t personally want to chance that the Met police have a special “they’re a demon not a gorilla” clause written into what they can taser and ship off to DARPA/Porton Down or whoever, when I decide to go on a 12-foot tall muscle-bulging horned demonic rampage down the high streets of Britain… :thinking:

It’s like flying and other flashy siddhis, why draw attention of a kind that will almost certainly bring more problems than gains, simply to be ale to say you did it? I don’t need that level of proof since my “evidence files” are already jam-packed with things that blew my mind. JMO though! :smiley:

6 Likes

The process of learning how to perform these skills may be valuable in and of itself. The insights gained, the new understandings achieved may help one’s Path immensely.

5 Likes

Very true, though manifesting from thin air can be done for real and actually be useful. :smiley:

Other miraculous siddhis fit in that “useful, and less likely to cause problems” category as well.

6 Likes

Now I agree with you @Lady_Eva, because I too live in Britain to be honest when ever I do any of my shapeshifting settings I have to climb and walk for hours to a very high mountain with no CCTV whatsoever.

So it can be a bit of a bother, the reason I believe shapeshifting is a great tool, because imagine mastering changing to whole other species.

We have full control over our selves, any deseases can be eliminated by shifting the cells, I honestly believe this is a huge key in certain parts of magick.

7 Likes

Manipulating the manifest material reality through will would cover it more comprehensively, maybe, that also includes the (to my mind related) manifesting and spontaneous healing, both things that transcend the usual causal routes. and I’ve found that mastery of both INCREASES subsequent ability to perform things using normal causal routes, as well.

5 Likes

I’ve never actually tried to shapeshift so I dont know how much power it would take. I accidentally made myself invisible once at work. I was trying to do aura to shield myself and lost concentration and I felt i used too much power and something “go wrong”

My supervisors constantly kept forgetting I was there even though i sit right in front of the office. Theyd look at the roster and not see me even though my name was right in front of my face. I’ve been trying to retrace my steps and see what i did ever since!

" when did you get here? Did you come in late?"
“No i’ve been here all day!” :sob:

6 Likes

I would have used the opportunity to make the best farts in this world.

4 Likes

Have any resources I can sift through on that?

1 Like

Only my own experiences really, soz. :thinking:

It’s like reality isn’t crazy about you going into full-on god-mode so will put you in god-mode lite by delivering things by highly improbable but still JUST normal and conventional routes so you don’t upset the apple cart.

It also gets a lot more responsive to your wants.

5 Likes

Sorry, I was meaning to reference manifestation and spontaneous healing.

2 Likes

Xian saints produced them and they were called miracles, but that’s a different approach than most on here would choose to take.

5 Likes

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: A General Discussion On Power & Magick

tfw when @Lady_Eva derails your convo but doesn’t lock it down to ask OP what they want

2 Likes

Here you are, @vladzz . Best check this quick, not technically meant be be here :stuck_out_tongue:

All the best to yous

1 Like

lol yeah okay give me time to make a few calls and get a cuppa then I’ll do some topic splitting. :thumbsup:

Guy above is Neploth obviously so take it fwiw, he did make sense sometimes so his descent into trolling is even more sad.

1 Like

Yeah…

Though I will say, with enough power, his method of shapeshifting could work. I’m just thinking, I’m programming in assembly, while shapeshifting is like speaking english. There’s a long way to go.

1 Like

Trolling?

1 Like

I’ll PM you, moved the section that started to not be about shapeshifting, just power in general, out to a new thread and don’t want to start another one! :wink:

1 Like

Lol, I was mainly joking, but ok

You need a dye pigment called Han Purple ,it enters the fourth dimension or bends light through the fourth dimension, you use it during some sort of ritual obviously but i believe the blood of the person or animal you want to change into an helps greatly too.