Shapeshifting - How much power is required?

Only my own experiences really, soz. :thinking:

It’s like reality isn’t crazy about you going into full-on god-mode so will put you in god-mode lite by delivering things by highly improbable but still JUST normal and conventional routes so you don’t upset the apple cart.

It also gets a lot more responsive to your wants.

5 Likes

Sorry, I was meaning to reference manifestation and spontaneous healing.

2 Likes

Xian saints produced them and they were called miracles, but that’s a different approach than most on here would choose to take.

5 Likes

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: A General Discussion On Power & Magick

tfw when @Lady_Eva derails your convo but doesn’t lock it down to ask OP what they want

2 Likes

Here you are, @vladzz . Best check this quick, not technically meant be be here :stuck_out_tongue:

All the best to yous

1 Like

lol yeah okay give me time to make a few calls and get a cuppa then I’ll do some topic splitting. :thumbsup:

Guy above is Neploth obviously so take it fwiw, he did make sense sometimes so his descent into trolling is even more sad.

1 Like

Yeah…

Though I will say, with enough power, his method of shapeshifting could work. I’m just thinking, I’m programming in assembly, while shapeshifting is like speaking english. There’s a long way to go.

1 Like

Trolling?

1 Like

I’ll PM you, moved the section that started to not be about shapeshifting, just power in general, out to a new thread and don’t want to start another one! :wink:

1 Like

Lol, I was mainly joking, but ok

You need a dye pigment called Han Purple ,it enters the fourth dimension or bends light through the fourth dimension, you use it during some sort of ritual obviously but i believe the blood of the person or animal you want to change into an helps greatly too.