Shamanic Norse sigil

Ok I tried a couple of days ago to create a sigil for assisting me in opening and clearing my shamanic vision. I thought that It would be good to use runes and to make a sigil. I named it Dream stare sigil. I used it 3 times in total thus far and had good results. My imagination became more focused and I could access my inner visions better thus leading me to other realms. Ill post the pictures so if anyone who is interested may test it and give me a feedback.

I used it as follows: I followed the same procedure as any other sigil opening and after that I focused on what I want the sigil to do. Then i drew it on my forehead and layed down and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in and when I released it I felt the sigil being activated on my forhead then the descending began. It was like it was leading me hugging me with its energy. I saw the guardians I greeted them and then the sigil flashed and I was traveling “down” like a light beam.

Anyway if anyone is interested please if you use it send me some feedback :smiley:

Combining runes is a common practice in rune magic

Their called bind runes

Using the galdr calls works too to open them

Glad you’re having luck

[quote=“Mider2009, post:2, topic:7717”]Combining runes is a common practice in rune magic

Their called bind runes

Using the galdr calls works too to open them

Glad you’re having luck[/quote]
Yeah I study a bit of norse magic I feel very much drawn to it. :smiley:

Do you mind describing how you decided to choose what runes you did?

By their qualities and just by having them layed before me. They spoke to me and thats how I choosed them

By their qualities and just by having them layed before me. They spoke to me and thats how I choosed them[/quote]

That’s how I choose mine too, but I’ve never put them in a pretty pattern like you did. They have always been plain bindrunes. I like how you configured them. They’re very attractive, almost like a tattoo.

By their qualities and just by having them layed before me. They spoke to me and thats how I choosed them[/quote]

That’s how I choose mine too, but I’ve never put them in a pretty pattern like you did. They have always been plain bindrunes. I like how you configured them. They’re very attractive, almost like a tattoo.[/quote]

Thank you. It was like a vision from them which conjoined with my imagination about its effectiveness and work. And thus the bindrune sigil came to life~