Shadowmancy

So i was watching v.k jehannum video about the alternate self called shadowmancy but i have a question, when i go into the restroom and stare at the mirror do i have to do something so the alternate self will show up in the mirror ir do i just stare at the mirror?

5 Likes

Just stare and look at your image.
Don’t freak out

6 Likes

@AlexandarMOstar Its not like that i would admire my reflection(?) that much,
but i often look at it, since i dont trust it.

@josh you might also try that…while keeping the reflection(?) in the corner of your eye.
same could you attempt with your shadow -or shadows and relections in general.

Of course, looking from the corner of the eye should be only a contrast, a refreshment,
since one might fool one self when being overly paranoid.

1 Like

Shouldn’t the OP use dim lights? I saw my shadow self while in a dark room…

1 Like

VK only had lights on outside his bathroom and I use the same style.
But time of the day is not important…you can do it during the day and you just shut the door.
Even in darkest room you can start to recognize shapes(mind is playing with us from time to time) :wink:

3 Likes

Shadowmancy reminds me on one post from BALG where a certain human being asked
KING Paimon to show him the biggest monster and at the end this person dies after seeing his own reflection.
Yeah,I’m a monster but I do good deeds.

5 Likes

Really? He died? Who said the story then? :joy:

Why would anyone been scared of his/her own self?

3 Likes

Locked up monster is living in our reflection and imagine all that pain and suffering we have endured since the day we were born.
It’s been accumulated and pushed deep down.
Yup,why would I be scared of it? :wink:
Ha ha ha KING Paimon could have shared this story=be careful what you wish for :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information

I have been doing this for the last couple of days and all i have to do is relax and gaze. I think gazing helps more then staring.

My shadow has been giving me advice and giving me a lot of power. In stead of the bathroom I have been using a long body mirror in the hallway so I am able to sit which allows me to relax into it alot more

2 Likes

Thanks for the help

1 Like

anytime

ave drakosophia

I tried this recently in the right state after meditation / evocation. Well it was really there is didn’t freak out but I did take a deep slow breath I said “I see you”- touched the mirror (we only have bathroom ‘vanity cabinets’ no full lengths (yet), then i lost my perception of it. Had a quick go the next night but have not continued - mainly my strength of body n lack of sleep affects where doing things I cannot continue n hold cause I become sleepy… but the more I loose the attachment of outside brain conditioning the keener I am not more receptive even relaxed to do this exercise and other spirit work

1 Like

Nice