SHADOW WORK with LUCIFER

Question :

Does shadow work with Lucifer involve physical healing too? Like some trauma that affected physically, a nerve or the spine - muscle spasm etc - will shadow work not just address the trauma but the heal the physical repercussions too ? Curious

I have asked this on a thread that was not active for a year, didn’t get any reply hence created this for inputs from all.

Thanks guys

1 Like

Possibly. Shadow work often releases energies that we are holding onto to that are harmful to our bodies.

Most healers that I’ve come across off balg (and whom I actually believe their words) think that every type of illness can be cured and even physical deformities in many cases.

It’s not commonly believed that energy and healing can affect one’s body on the physical to that extent though and of course most people don’t really seem to believe in faith healing, but I know there are studies on the topic of faith healing that indicate we could be blind to what’s possible. (They could be bogus to of course, I didn’t perform the studies)

I also have to think that if or since, we believe we can cause illness with curses, that anything you could cause- could be cured, but I don’t have the experience to back that thought up.

I’ve found that as I let go of the negative energy, I am healthier all around and some long term issues have lessened significantly.

I haven’t seen another healer however, so I can’t say how the energetic changes appear to someone else or if it’s truly related to my physical improvements or not as I’ve also started taking care of myself on several fronts and eating better.

So imop theoretically yes. I often find my muscles releasing tension and such after shadow working where I’ve reach some new insight, so if there was a nerve holding tension or something like that due to the energetic trauma and energy there being held- yeah I could see it maybe helping the problem.

But we can’t say for sure and shadow working can be intense and even traumatic if the person isn’t ready, so I advise taking it easy and cautiously, at your own pace so that you can heal to the fullest emotional and energetic extent, rather than inflicting new injury.

3 Likes

Thank you so much.

I must mention a traumatic incident threw me into this path and ever since I have had this neck issue and head spins and dizziness, since 2021.

Since my shadow work I came upon certain realisations and I also had these revelations while sobbing my eyes out.

However, the symptoms came back again last month and I have medically done all I could to ascertain the root cause. I have also started hydrating a lot - something I have actively not done for years and years. It had caused much issues health wise before but I never gave a shit. Now I do though.

However I often plead lucifer to help me heal completely - mind, body and soul. I only hope it gets better and better. This dizziness and cervical instability is really getting my low and sullen tbh

2 Likes

Have you done any spiritual hygiene maintenance lately? I’ve noticed my husbands long term physical ailments appear to bother him more when I’ve not been regular on my routine, so I think negative energy in general can aggrivate old wounds.

Also a common attack is to hit someone’s worst fears so if you’re feeling any of the emotions or fear related to that trauma I urge caution.

I know we all think I’m ridiculous on the being safe preaching, but to date every attack I’ve had has manifested itself in irrational fears that were worsened due to fact it brought up old traumas, nightmares about being attacked in my home or while I slept and obsessive negative thought loops.

The key that’s clued me in each time I need to reverse and un hex myself was it was always issues I’d let go of already and I’d worked through it and I was good.

I’d be miserable for several days or even a week and then suddenly I’d realize dude this is stupid cuz I don’t feel this way anymore so where is it coming from?

Once I’ve traced the energetic source to being outside of me and coming from someone else’s thoughts or feelings, I was able to alleviate the issue with reverses and uncrossings.

So like I said, I don’t want to be ridiculous and say oh it’s gotta be something awful, but if it seems extremely out of character for you- it probably is.

The best thing we can do on this path is recognize when our thoughts, actions and feelings aren’t our own and shadow working helps with that, so good job being on the right track :blush:

1 Like

Well yes I do get a lot of negative thoughts and fears of this symptom causing death etc etc. like I think of the worst case scenario

However I’m more and more wanting good health and protection and that’s all. Like as long as I’m financially stable and I have good health and protection I’m good. I keep telling and begging lucifer to intervene and do something to accelerate the healing. Really that’s all I want - Completely healed physical body inside out