I’m in.

1 Like

I’m interested too…

1 Like

Can I join too?

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

I have question- can Qlipoth pathworking be considered as shadow work?

2 Likes

I have a friend on here that has had his qliphothic work overlap with his shadow work.

@kiss-lamia-lilith

1 Like

I’m interested. There are some long-standing issues I have been trying to work through for years. And while I have had some success with regard to minimizing the impact said issues have on my emotional state, they still bother me more often than I would like.

I’m interested.

count me in

I’m very interested.

That would be nice but something tells me that nothing can help me now

Interested – Internal working has been my #1 focus lately - I am tormented with anxiety and depression and often I feel my “energy” going “haywire”

I feel.

What a beautiful idea. I’m interested :slight_smile: “Shadow work” makes it sound dark, but really it’s just about healing. I want to heal things that seem to be past-life related and are effecting me today, maybe blocking my psychic channels. Sign me up

3 Likes

Did anyone compare their results from the shadow work and their horoscope?

No. The people in the group, from what I remember, dropped the ball.

Sad

1 Like

I know.

1 Like

That’s when the real show work begins, when you can’t get any outside help. When you have to decide what you want, and do it yourself. Decide for yourself what your problems are and how to fix them, for example.

But seriously, if I’m only patronising you, let us know if you’re not ok. Actually, no work should be complete torture, but sometimes its the only thing we allow to help us.

3 Likes

Aaahh I was going through some toughie issues at that point… That was some weak moment, I admit. I’m doing a lot better now, I have yet to summon my inner bitch though, and lets say I’m not really sure If I should or not. For everyone’s well-being :smirk: Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it! :blush:

1 Like