Shadow Work group

Have you had emotional issues? Do you feel out of touch with yourself or lost? When someone makes a comment about you, do you feel it touches a nerve?

I’m holding an online group for shadow work here on the forum. If you’re interested, comment here.

21 Likes

The intention, along with general information: What is shadow work?

Shadow work is, generally speaking, taking those repressed emotions or aspects of yourself and reconciling with them. Whether it stems from being bullied or even child abuse. We all have a positive and a negative. The shadow self is the representative of these emotions. When we have aspects or feelings that society deems unworthy, we shove it under the rug and we don’t deal with it. Shadow work is dealing with it.

Shadow work is very individual, but this group is to give advice, help each other and help you get started in a place where you will be welcomed.

18 Likes

Following because I dont know how to bookmark

2 Likes

Press the three dots and hit the bookmark button.

Would you like to join? Now is the perfect time of the year considering the energies that are dominant.

1 Like

I’m interested man, some bullshit is less than a week old, threw me off my game for tomorrow/today

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’m interested

1 Like

I will help out as I can.

2 Likes

Definitely interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested.

1 Like

Today I watched a cartoon on boomerang, I opened the tv and I found that cartoon and it caught my attention. Sometimes I watch cartoons if I don’t have what to do. :slight_smile: In that cartoon it were 3 animals, a cat, a dog and a cat that was half bat. There it was that halt cat half bat animal running on the streets and doing crazy things, if the shines of sun were touching him he was becoming just ashes. He had luck at some point because there it was outside a solar eclipse, but it didn’t last too much and then he got carbonized and turned just into ashes. That dog and that cat that were his friends took his ashes and took him home and tried to make him become how he was. (he was still alive and aware, he was able to see with his pair of eyes that didn’t got carbonize all the things that were happening) At some point, after they saw that nothing worked, they thought about using some spells from a book of spells (that book was called “the moon rises”), but he (what remained from that half cat half bat mutant, his ashes) ran outside (it was night and it was full moon) to get touched by the light of the moon and after he got touched by the light of the moon he became reanimated. And then, in the same moment it arrived home the owner of those 3 animals, a girl with colored hair. - that makes some connection with the fact that the blood moon arrives today.

1 Like

I’m interested, curious as to the ‘workings’ of a shadow work group. Is it a discussion? Group rituals?

Clarified that above

1 Like

I’m in, my friend.

My work has already begun.

1 Like

I’m ready to do this.

1 Like

Creating group now…

I’m interested.

I absorbed the energy of the blood moon, tried an exercise for developing my astral hearing and then performed an evocation of Lilith, I sensed Her presence somehow and I had a vision or something appearing to me out of nowhere. That blood moon thing is powerful.

I’m interested.

1 Like