SHADOW PEOPLE... What are they? What do they want?

I attended a channeling with Lucifer and asked about what they were. He said they were much lower level entities and not demons.

4 Likes

Can they possess people?
I had a dream, of one shadow being, possessing people.

And one time, in my dream, I wanted to provoke someone, and he turned me into a being of shadow, I was surrounding by pure darkness, and I was possessed,
“You are the trickster who will be tricked”, I told him, just before he sent this darkness to my body.
When I woke up, my body was very strange, I felt a strange sensation.

Seems to me, they are a trickster/deceiver/illusionist and they can take many forms, at least, there’s a hint at that in my dreams.

1 Like

So ive had a few experiences when i was homeless with shadow people. Creeks are known for strange phenomena and this is the center of which this revolved. Anyways I was in a not good state at all, mentally and physically exhausted. This one stands out the most, I was laying in an acquaintances tent by myself waiting for them to get back but I could not take anymore so I had laid down and I was struck with paranoia and I could hear these beings talking, and it seemed like i noticed them, and they pretended to JUST THEN notice me a little after i tuned in (though they knew i was there the whole time) and they tried to hide themselves in a mockish way provoking more thought and fear and after my reaction they just laughed very maliciously every time i would try to talk they would hide themseves again and make me more broken inside. There was nothing i could do about it, so i just stopped and they kept talking bullshit malice about me. It was fucking unreal. that entire time i was living there it was a cross between two dimensions, portals to a negative place. Reality was not real at all, it was fuckng crazy. Glad i have no association with them anymore. They were masked as people i was talking to earlier that night

this is also only a fraction of the story. They chased me for miles before this, taking advantage of my fear and my disability to accept. though they had taught me this

3 Likes

I sure hope not!

That is scary!!!

1 Like

beyond words. do not wish it upon anyone. ive had a lot of other experiences like these even worse. Made me very strong though i am thankful for that

I agree with you. The only thing scarier in my mind would be evocking to full appearance - accidentally.

2 Likes

I’ve seen shadow people before, but I’ve never felt threatened by them. They always felt more neutral to me.

I started seeing them when my medium abilities started kicking in. Late at night on a full moon, the shadows reflected on my balcony curtains would change into completely different shapes each time I blinked.

At the house I lived in before moving into my apartment, I would see hanging out in my room, my bathroom, peeking around the corner of various places in the house and sometimes hovering over my shoulder.

They would just stand there as if they were observing, but if I stared at them too long, they would disappear.

Haven’t seen them since I moved into my apartment, but I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw them again in the near future.

2 Likes

Interesting cause I’m working on making a book on demonalogy

3 Likes

I saw one of them on my parents house years ago when I was in 4th grade. Didn’t really know what they were. Haven’t met any ever since.

1 Like

Sounds like what you are seeing is the Jinn.

1 Like

They are low energy entities, yet some manage to reveal themselves in a more concrete shape.
They are creepy when standing by the bed side and staring or even laughing.
Sometimes they show up at night. A few months back i saw an old woman dressed in black. This is a spirit i ‘picked up’ while sleeping at a friend’s house. His house is very old and has seen many unsettling things. In my home she only looked at me and i got angry and spit in her. When i was at my friend’s house she would come inside the room at night with speed and laughing at me. I think it’s the same entity.
This guy also has a mirror and the last time i slept there the spirit came through the door and into the mirror. There is saw again the woman, dressed in black, she was performing a ritual and when she saw me her eyes turned white.
However, i do not feel fear. It may be her house and she is definitely related to the guy, but the guy is in my pocket for various reasons. And she can’t touch me.

There are also those shadow people that move quickly and run up the walls. I don’t have them in my current location. But there were so many at the old place. Really bothersome at night.
They find tiny spaces in the corners to hide. Swipe your broom till they leave. Spiders from Anansi do a good job and protect. Let an open jar at night with water and honey and something like vinegar, they will drink it and go away. Also place outside your home an old onion and tell them to feed on that and go where they belong.

Aaand there are shadows which come with the spirits of the dead, probably to make sure those will return after delivering the message. I suppose some use this opportunity to stay for a while. Before something major is about to happen i see a certain dead relative. And there are always dark shadows running on the walls.

3 Likes

Tricky bastards. Those move fast and usually are there on business. Never liked them or the witches who use them.

1 Like