SHADOW PEOPLE... What are they? What do they want?

So, I’ll just start from the beginning with this…

I am somewhat into conspiracy theories, not so much now as I was before… But there was this one place that caught my attention called Skinwalker ranch… (there is a free movie on youtube describing the events… Just type Skinwalker ranch fullmovie… Its all right for a b-rated movie… But I’ll get to the point now…)

I am a curious person by nature and at the time fairly new to remote viewing… Getting to the point now, I sat down, turned off the lights, lit some candles and began view what I seen as the Aerospace facility… Not long into it, I had this strong feeling of a presence in the room where I was sitting… Infact it was soo strong and ominous, I decided to call it a night and just go to bed…

That night however, I awoke (I hate cliches but it was about 3:00am, whatever the significance to that is, as it usually is the time it happens…) However, I was paralyzed and out of my body, yet aware of myself laying in bed sleeping… It was as if I was in 2 bodies at once (sleep paralysis?) But anyways. Out of my body I was helping this large Gray alien with this tubular device with dials and a number pad on it… He asked me in my mind if I could help program it, as his fingers were too long and nimble, as if he did not have the coordination… I took it out of his hands and began to program it somehow… I have no idea how I knew how to, but I did…

This gray, stepped back I guess clumsily and I heard a crumpling on the ground that sounded like a plastic bag, (which I could see with my body) I groaned while laying down as that is all I could do, and as you can imagine, this was not the most pleasant experience… The alien then looked at me, took the device and shot me in the head with it, than vanished… Immediately I was sent back into my body… The feeling of this device felt like a wave of static that hit me and worked its way down. It started at the crown of my head as a single point and just enveloped me all the way down to my feet… I was further paralyzed but now stiffer, and my heart rate skyrocketed for about 30seconds and than I could move again… It was one of my most horrific experiences ever… Now this is what ensued after…

Ever since than, however and for a while atleast 3-4 times a week I would awake to these Shadow Beings… They are nothing more than black silhouettes in the contrast of the dark in the background. No facial features, nothing… Most of the time there is one, sometimes 2-3 often they are reaching out for me, or just staring at me… Every time they come I awake out of my sleep paralyzed, unable to move anything but my eyes, and the amount of fear, sense of dread, doom and the feeling of something terrifying is about to happen occurs, yet NOTHING HAPPENS… I am fine, just shaken…

That feeling tho as you can guess is no longer there when you see this soo often… Most of the time now, when it happens I just am paralyzed and I do not see them… But they seem to be inter dimensional? As I have had experiences where in a dream, I am chanting in front of a grave for no known reason the name of a person and I wake up paralyzed with my eyes closed and when I open them I see a face, distorted and eyeless rush across my vision as if it was just a blur… Or I would awake and see these shadow beings walking across the wall and than go from in our reality into my minds eye and back out again to produce some sort of effect in me…

But anyways… What are these things? Has anyone else had similar experiences with these entities? Can they be summoned, if so how?? It would be awesome if Eric made a video about them, so get a conversation started here, with some hits… All that I found online about this things seemed to not exactly fit right as a death has not followed me, and obviously I have not died…

Anyone else up for remote viewing the place? See if you have similar instances…

The attachment to this, is a picture of what they look like EXACTLY…However this picture more that likely is a fake. But this is exactly what they look like, including the misty aura they have around their bodies… Sometimes tho, they have ruby red glowing eyes… And vary from adult to children…

4 Likes

im curious about them too, i used to see them a lot. never could figure out that they are or what they want?

looks like those things from the movie “ghost”

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0NbvcKr5CI]- YouTube

Shadow beings are not a “race” by themselves, mind you. It is any spirit who is close enough to the material plane that you end seeing it as a living shadow. Most of them are dead people exploiting our natural fear of darkness to make us submit under a mixture of fear and fascination, and hence either suck energy out of us or further whatever (usually hostile) agenda they have.

Not all spirits will manifest like this though. I’ve had reports of people seeing spirits I had summoned under truly different forms than the usual. I remember working intensively with Marbas and Valefor, and having people in the house hold say “I saw a human-shaped blue thing wave its head at me from the corners of my eyes”.

On the other hand, I changed my usual place of residence for a while only to discover that the new place has had too a high number of murders and accidental deaths. Miserable and angry spirits are attracted to such places of entropy, needless to say that the ones actually suffering the murder tend to either linger themselves or leave a clingy afterimage who imitates its personality and last moments, besides trying to perpetuate its existence by any means necessary (psychic vampirism usually).

In that place of living I found out that:

• Used to belong to some medieval lord, with all the abuses that feudal systems imply for commoners.

• Has a defaced war veteran shrine to some Romanian servicemen who fought not for their own country (probably pressured by circumstances).

• Has a nearby cemetery that gets routinely vandalized.

• The woods have been used to dispose the bodies of whoever earned the ire of organized crime.

• There was a holding tank for dogs used in pit fights, and the whole thing was actually ran by corrupt policemen.

• Several people try claim ownership over the land by illegally building shacks, which usually ends in murder by/of competitors/trespassers.

• Is also a place where poaching is rife, and some poachers don’t take being surprised it too kindly.

• One road is built so badly that in 5 years we’ve had at least 2 yearly accidents, to the points that they won’t even call an ambulance since the people involved become a mushy, unrecognizable red paste across several feet of road.

All in all, that’s what they are:

a) The actual dead person, angry and frustrated, lingering around to cause harm out of spite and/or confusion.

b) The shadow part of that person, a lower energetic body that either echoes like a loop throughout time (people see it as a reenactment of their final moments); sometimes that lower energetic body acquires a consciousness of its own and tries, much like egregores, to syphon nearby energy and keep on existing.

If the latter, most of the time these “shadow portions” do have a clear personality of who they were and maintain a recognizable image much like the one they had in life. Other times and due to having spent a singular time degrading and fading away in confusion, the general idea of themselves becomes corrupted. They no longer remember who they where or what happened, or they discard it willingly all together and try their best to thrive.

Their shadowy appearance is because of this: They are formless out of convenience (to fright and fascinate you) or by accident (they began to dissolve into the energetic background and it happened long before they realized there are methods to ensure continuity).

Just keep in mind the real reason why people get hooked up on monster movies but lose motivation as more sequels come up: The mystery. You are horrified, your senses and rational thought point towards flight, but you wanna know why. You want to know how the monster came to be and why it does what it does. It’s natural, it’s part of our human nature to inquire and ascertain what surrounds us.

Attention, my friends, is what drags spirits to us. Remember the “speak of the devil and he shall appear” phrase? Well there you have it. Nothing better than a chilling and vaguely defined appearance to keep you guessing, and by that I mean attracting, the spirit who so wants to fuck you up out of jealousy and/or necessity.

SO, the less you think about them, the better. Fuck 'em. They are just pests. And also they are the usual chucklefucks who drop by and go “I AM SATAN” on oui-ja boards, as if the Horned One would have time to waste around a plywood board and drunk teens.

10 Likes

I’ve seen these fucking things. First of all, the fear you feel isn’t induced by them, that’s just instinctual fear of the unknown. Once I got used to seeing them, that fear shifted to curiosity.

There are pure black, and appear flat 2D cutouts of 3D people. Some people describe red eyes sometimes, but I’ve never seen that.

When I was seeing the shadow people, I would also occasionally awake to feel the most hateful evil malevolent presence in the top corner of my room. Now THAT thing cause fear, knew it, and delighted in it. Some people claim they form into a black mist after awhile, and you can find lots of picture online depicting this exact thing.

I don’t fear shaodow people, they fear ME. I encourage you to try and kill one.

They disappear when you start moving upon waking, but they don’t disappear right away. You have a second or two to make a move if you are quick. Lunge at them and attack with a vicious backhand that cuts right through them. Not really attacking with the arm, just using it to help focus on the idea of cutting those mother fuckers in two.

Haven’t landed one of those yet, but I’ve come close. I could tell from their body language that I almost made him take a shadow shit in his shadow pants.

Haven’t seen much of them since I started doing that, but I’m ready if I ever do. You have to be real quick, no hesitation to catch them.

8 Likes

[quote=“The Cusp, post:5, topic:4920”]I’ve seen these fucking things. First of all, the fear you feel isn’t induced by them, that’s just instinctual fear of the unknown. Once I got used to seeing them, that fear shifted to curiosity.

There are pure black, and appear flat 2D cutouts of 3D people. Some people describe red eyes sometimes, but I’ve never seen that.

When I was seeing the shadow people, I would also occasionally awake to feel the most hateful evil malevolent presence in the top corner of my room. Now THAT thing cause fear, knew it, and delighted in it. Some people claim they form into a black mist after awhile, and you can find lots of picture online depicting this exact thing.

I don’t fear shaodow people, they fear ME. I encourage you to try and kill one.

They disappear when you start moving upon waking, but they don’t disappear right away. You have a second or two to make a move if you are quick. Lunge at them and attack with a vicious backhand that cuts right through them. Not really attacking with the arm, just using it to help focus on the idea of cutting those mother fuckers in two.

Haven’t landed one of those yet, but I’ve come close. I could tell from their body language that I almost made him take a shadow shit in his shadow pants.

Haven’t seen much of them since I started doing that, but I’m ready if I ever do. You have to be real quick, no hesitation to catch them.[/quote]

^ This man, he speaks the truth. They can be hurt like that and conventional means of energetic manipulation and exorcism. Mostly because they are “just enough” close to the material to be affected by it. I’ve at many times been awoken from these presences and instead of do something occult-wise as usual, I’d be so angry I’d punch or kick in their general direction.

They’d vanish.

Too bad the furniture around me remains solid no matter the intensity of my somnolence and bewilderment, so yeah, IKEA staff give me piggyback rides across the store when they see me, that much of a good customer I’ve become.

2 Likes

Preach it… damn, I love you guys! :slight_smile:

Seriously, there’s a time and a place for respect, but anything that tries to fucking frighten you in the peace of your own home is asking for a thrashing.

5 Likes

Shadow People are an interresting “phenomena”, but I don’t think they are of a certain “race” or even in the “niche” category. Entities or spirits with ability to use a darker aspect of their energies could be capable of manifest as a “Shadow Person” if the area “allows” it.

Darkness is an excellent “source” to play with, and shadows are easy to manipulate like clay on a pot maker.

My two ladies - some may call them “succubus” - can easily manipulate darkness at will, and form shadowy silhouettes of their bodies. That doesn’t make them “shadow people” by having that ability.

I think fear and darkness makes a nice combination in this category, and the phenomena of “Shadow People” is created by that. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist or occur. I’ve seen it, but by someone I’m familiar with. That is my thoughts about this.

1 Like

Darkness and fear have nothing to do with it. I don’t fear them at all, I was curious, tried to experiment with controlling them at first with no success.

I see them when I wake during the day. It’s bright. There’s nothing shadowy about them other than the fact that they appear flat and 2D. The color is solid black and their outline is super crisp, not smoky or undefined.

Who cares what they want, and let the coroner decide what they are!

[quote=“The Cusp, post:9, topic:4920”]Darkness and fear have nothing to do with it. I don’t fear them at all, I was curious, tried to experiment with controlling them at first with no success.

I see them when I wake during the day. It’s bright. There’s nothing shadowy about them other than the fact that they appear flat and 2D. The color is solid black and their outline is super crisp, not smoky or undefined.

Who cares what they want, and let the coroner decide what they are![/quote]
I had the same approach when my ladies manifested like that, too. But it was some kind of nervousness to experience that kind of form…and excitement. And it wasn’t pitch black when I saw them like that. I used a candle and was fully awake and counscious.

What i meant by the post above, was that fear can make the experience unpleasant, no matter what or who that shadowy formed being is. It affect some people, and some people just find it interresting and fascinating.

1 Like

Normally this would be true, but there actually is a specific type of entity associated with skinwalker ranch that goes out of its way to appear as “shadow people”. Given that the op’s interest in skinwalker ranch may have triggered this it’s not impossible he could have contacted these.

Wow, thanks for the replies… Alot were very useful in getting a deeper understanding, others were hilarious…

“A shadow shit in his shadow pants…” I died lol…

To be honest tho, I think I did actually contact something… What are the odds of that happening after a projection? I doubt its all that uncommon for entities or energies to attach to you. Especially with the events surrounding that place… Its all so hidden in plain sight, aswell… Out of all of it however I learned a valuable lesson.

2 Likes

Normally this would be true, but there actually is a specific type of entity associated with skinwalker ranch that goes out of its way to appear as “shadow people”. Given that the op’s interest in skinwalker ranch may have triggered this it’s not impossible he could have contacted these.[/quote]

Oh man I had totally forgotten about Skinwalker Ranch, so after reading your post, I went “well that’s interesting!” and checked it up.

Gee whiz thanks a lot, I wasn’t planning on sleeping tonight anyhow D: That or I’ll either salt a pair of boxing gloves with Bible verses scrawled on. :smiley:

Also, dear OP (Xukrthul), dude what the FUCK where you thinking in going soul-wise over that fucked up place?! Dude, I… It’s like covering yourself in honey and deciding to open random sigils. Humor aside, please, keep safe.

1 Like

I used to see them all the time years ago when I lived in Utah. I was never afraid nor did I sense any negative vibes at all. At the time my one son was less than 2 and never slept through the night. An intuitive friend of mine said they (whatever they are) were neither positive or negative, but just keeping an eye on things. AND, were talking to my son keeping him awake. Which, I did confirm. I very specifically told “them” while I appreciate their overlooking things, he needed to sleep through the night. Literally, from that point on, he slept through the night.

3 Likes

The 2D reference, I have heard the same thing from other encounters, if they appear 2-dimensional maybe it has something to do with saving energy in manifesting, maybe they aren’t powerful enough to manifest in fully 3D.

1 Like

Normally this would be true, but there actually is a specific type of entity associated with skinwalker ranch that goes out of its way to appear as “shadow people”. Given that the op’s interest in skinwalker ranch may have triggered this it’s not impossible he could have contacted these.[/quote]

Oh man I had totally forgotten about Skinwalker Ranch, so after reading your post, I went “well that’s interesting!” and checked it up.

Gee whiz thanks a lot, I wasn’t planning on sleeping tonight anyhow D: That or I’ll either salt a pair of boxing gloves with Bible verses scrawled on. :smiley:

Also, dear OP (Xukrthul), dude what the FUCK where you thinking in going soul-wise over that fucked up place?! Dude, I… It’s like covering yourself in honey and deciding to open random sigils. Humor aside, please, keep safe.[/quote]

I guess it was just a spur of the moment thing… I acted on impulse rather than with wits and was new to astral projection… I still don’t fully grasp it… But thanks and I will=)

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4920”]Preach it… damn, I love you guys! :slight_smile:

Seriously, there’s a time and a place for respect, but anything that tries to fucking frighten you in the peace of your own home is asking for a thrashing.[/quote]

I love what your saying YES!!! Right on!!

Now I remember where I heard the 2-D shadow people thing, I heard about it concerning Alien Abduction, Grey Aliens, they were 2D when the abductor remembered what happened. Can’t remember which exact case. But I probably heard about it on youtube.

1 Like

When I was very small my family lived in a house that was visited by a Shadowperson. I was the only one who saw it initially and it scared me so badly. It would appear at the end the hallway leading to my room and run at me. I would always end up screaming and crying and running to get into my parents bed. He wouldn’t go in there. I grew up in a very religious and spiritual Pentecostal family. Even though my father couldn’t see it at first ( eventually he could) he could feel it and years later when he spoke about it he said he had never been more afraid in his life - and he was a military vet. That experience went on until we moved from the house. We later learned that the man living in the house before us was put into a mental health facility temporarily because he reported seeing things.

One night before moving the shadow man came and I ran to my parents bed. They were so used to me being there that they didn’t even wake up. I suddenly saw a scene between two people. They were white ghosts. I saw one of them strangle the other all the way to the floor. It was so matter of fact that I wasn’t even scared. I knew though that someone had been murdered in that room.

Through the years the shadow man has come back randomly. It’s always the same, I wake up being strangled and shocked at the same time. It would continue until I could manage to say “stop!” It would then move away and vanish. The only way I can describe it is as a large black shadow of a person wearing a robe- because the arms are not clearly defined. The only way I can see it is in a pitch black room because its shape is blacker than the darkness. As I got older I slowly replaced fear with anger. It totally pisses me off and I’ll get up and go after it. It always vanishes.

The last experience with him was in my home in about 2008. He did his thing and it caught me off guard. There are always those seconds of wondering what is happening? That time it made me so mad! I remember saying, “oh Hell no we aren’t playing this.” Up I got and walked toward him. It slowly walked from room to room just ahead of me while I told it to get out and that it wasn’t welcome in my home. The scary part came when he went down into the basement -which creeped me out regardless of the time of day. Anyway, I went down after it and he walked back up. We made a few more trips around the house and I was getting nervous (or scared) because he had never resisted like that. The next thing I remember was saying out loud, “I need help!” This is where it got surreal. Suddenly a few words that I didn’t understand came from my mouth and there was a bright flash of white light. It seemed to come from my stomach (???). When the darkness returned, the shadow man was gone. I’ve not been bothered by him since.

4 Likes

Do these things count as demons?

1 Like