Shadow Mirror Divination

I was searching for something like this because I just had an experience.

So, I talked to Belial for the first time while looking at the mirror. My reflection was going crazy.

First I saw my face going like a square. I am a babyface type woman so it was just weird, it looked so masculine. The jawline was getting bigger and my eyebrows thicker. The shadows of my eyes were covering absolutely my looking. Then, it was getting more and more masculine to the point I could see a black beard. I have grey dyed hair so the contrast was shocking. My nose was bigger, very pointed. And my hair was acting crazy. Sometimes looking long, sometimes really short.

Then it completely changed. I wasn’t able to see the beard and the big nose. And the eyeshadow disappeared. It went to a androgynous face, so my final vision was a humanoid “doll” of black sclera, thin skin and a small dark triangular mouth opening more and more. Smiling a little bit.

Really, I was asking for a favor and I felt this heavy energy on my head, dark aura and radical changes from cold to really hot and vice versa. I don’t know if it worked tho. Asked Belial if he would accept my blood-period as an offering (this week for sure, once I am ready haha) and then started to see these crazy things.

2 Likes