Shadow Mirror Divination

Belial taught me this divination method. It’s a sort of mix between scrying and spirit communication. I didn’t know where else to place this so here is a good spot. Just note if you are afraid of mirrors or get creeped out easily I recommend you don’t try this out. This concept is a big spiritual leap off of a current scientific discovery. If you gaze at a mirror in the perfect mix of light and dark, your reflection morphs into a horrific version of you. The scientific explanation is that the mind is trying to compensate for the missing facial features. This is 100% true, but that figure is also your shadow self. Belial gave me this method to communicate with it. I call it scrying because the reflection can morph into anything it can think of, as long as the mirror used can contain the shape. It can also communicate telepathically or, if your hearing is good enough, it can speak in many different voices. It is your other half, so it will answer honestly. Begin by using a black candle. Experiment with the lighting until you can just barely see your face but no facial features. If necessary use pitch darkness. Begin meditation on the shadow self. There’s many meditation techniques to show you your shadow self, so find one and focus that into the mirror.

When the entity in the mirror shifts you can communicate with it.

Many infernal spirits can give you more processes regarding this “shadow mirror”. This is just the basic process that Belial taught me 7 years ago.

The shadow self is necessary. It is everything you are that is evil, manipulative, jealous, etc. In order to fully immerse yourself in self-reflection to become a better person you have to face your shadow.

This shadow mirror is a good way to see who you are in the back of your mind. When you converse with your shadow you gain much more insight than just looking within.

Please let me know your experiences with this! The occult is still a huge laboratory of experiments and learning is everything.

7 Likes

I did this before fully understanding what it was. My shadow was me with bat wings and a lower skeletal jaw.

2 Likes

It’s crazy! You can’t really believe things like this until you see it for yourself y’know?

Ofcourse. That alongside many experiences helped me deal with my shadow easily than many mages have done before.

1 Like

Have you experimented with the divination side of it?

1 Like

Never done that. I have used Marbes as scrying balls tho. Despite being unconventional they are amazing if used properly.

1 Like

It’s interesting how the most bizarre things work the best.

1 Like

Ofcourse. I have utilized unconventional things such as my phone screen, LED candles, marbles and even coffee beans as methods of magick.

1 Like

Same, though not in the appearance of shadow self.

1 Like

As many say. Necessity is mother of invention.

1 Like

I’m glad i’m working with you! You’re so knowledgeable! I also love indian culture and cuisines :grin:

2 Likes

Ah our culture has evolved so much we can use many combinations which work tremendously well.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s definitely true. You guys definitely know how to make great food too! Especially the curries :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Mate ik I’m born in India and even I cannot live without the curry.

2 Likes

At a local indian restaurant i’m known as: The Chicken Masala Master

I even get an extra bowl of curry for free if I order a full order.

1 Like

Lol same here. Whenever i go out and get packaged curry I add extra curry lol.

1 Like

Actually that sounds good. Imma order some lmao

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Also on team curry. Im sensing a connection between curry and engaging the shadow. :yum:

2 Likes

maybe our shadow selves love curry?

2 Likes