Sexual mantra

I thought I had posted the link to video this was a good while back. I’ll have to see if I can find it again

1 Like
4 Likes

and how to use it?do u visualize?put intetions?

Nice, but i have hope this mantra will bring some horny chicks :rofl: For money i have jar with runic script i’ve made and now money litteraly are lying ewerywere, there is so much i even don’t want to collect them from the floor :rofl:

I talked to a friend who lives in India, and he’s not sure about the ‘‘kroom’’ part of the mantra. I’m waiting his answer… I think this mantra it’s incorrect.

Well it worked for me anyways … if it works why knock it

It’s your freedom of choice if you want to use it or not

2 Likes

Can you just listen to the you tube recording?. Do you have to do anything else

Awesom, but it only works for the soul’s love affairs as the video says. or is it just for lust and attraction in general?

I’m too from India, I do heard “kleem” word many times and not “kroom”. I’ll double about this and let you know.
Or else we can test for 21 days and let’s see how things go

2 Likes

how does a mantra work? You just say those words out loud? How many times?

About “kroom”- you are sure it is not “kleem” or “krim”?

The OP posted the video that she got the chant from. It is “kroom” that is used in that, quite distinctly, so that is what she described.

Whether the video is accurate or not is a whole different question. One can only try it and find out.

3 Likes

To answer your question @eric433, a mantra is usually chanted out loud 108 times. It can also be chanted in your mind but out loud is easier for beginners.

You don’t just say the words though. If you listen to the video the OP posted, you elongate the sounds. So it becomes “Oooooommm Kroooooommm Ling-Ahhh-Yaaaa Ommmmm” all on one breath.

3 Likes

and how does that video work? Do I have to listen to it while meditating or do I have to “sing along” with it?

From my understanding of mantras, you really need to chant them yourself to get the full effect. All the video does is provide the proper pronunciation and tempo, in my opinion.

You can try it both ways though. Just listen to the mantra for two weeks, and record any results, and then chant along with the video for two weeks, and see if there are any differences.

Personally, I have had no results from just listening to mantras. I only get the energetic effects if I chant them myself.

2 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

Exactly, it worked well enough for me. If you doubt something before you even try it odds are it isn’t gonna work.

Now wether it worked as a placebo effect or there is something to it… . I don’t know and really don’t care … I got resuits from it and that’s all that matters to me.

4 Likes

And how about. .
Heres a new thought for you all

Instead of picking apart a mantra I found, I liked and I had success with. … how about you all go do your own work find your own mantras that work and post about that…

I handed you something that worked well for me if you don’t like or appreciate it then find your own.

6 Likes

Please dont let this discourage you to post more

I don’t want to offend anyone, but creating the mantra itself is a great idea, I did it once and I was impressed with the results. If you quiet your mind, you can ask for a mantra, maybe your daimon will send you a message.

1 Like