Sexual mantra

I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.
But the mantra is Om Kroom Lingaya Om.
So Im still waiting for the sexual attraction but i sure aint complaining about the good luck!!

18 Likes

Thank you arianna!!! Definitely going to use this! Just the other day I found $2 on the grass without a money spell or anything. This will surely get me more.

Just remember it is actually for something else so you might get more than you bargined for.

1 Like

Just remember it is actually for something else so you might get more than you bargined for.[/quote]

Did you repeat it for a specific number of times?

Just remember it is actually for something else so you might get more than you bargined for.[/quote]

Did you repeat it for a specific number of times?[/quote]
I do 108 times. But you can shorten if you need too.

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8733”]I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.
So Im still waiting for the sexual attraction but i sure aint complaining about the good luck!![/quote]
Is it possible that subconsciously you think of money when you do the mantra that’s why you attract money instead?

[quote=“Sabina, post:6, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8733”]I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.
So Im still waiting for the sexual attraction but i sure aint complaining about the good luck!![/quote]
Is it possible that subconsciously you think of money when you do the mantra that’s why you attract money instead?[/quote]
That is a good thought…but i was actually astal projecting myself to someones temple and sitting in their circle repeating the mantra. Because i was upset and so i guess i was trying to hoodoo him with a hindu mantra hahahaha!! But its all good. :wink:

Still got no clue how the money and gifts worked into it though…

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:8733”][quote=“Sabina, post:6, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8733”]I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.
Is it possible that subconsciously you think of money when you do the mantra that’s why you attract money instead?[/quote]
That is a good thought…but i was actually astal projecting myself to someones temple and sitting in their circle repeating the mantra. Because i was upset and so i guess i was trying to hoodoo him with a hindu mantra hahahaha!! But its all good. :wink:

Still got no clue how the money and gifts worked into it though…[/quote]
Was that person you tried to “hoodo” doing something related to money and abundance? Maybe you shifted his energy work to you somehow?

[quote=“Sabina, post:8, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:8733”][quote=“Sabina, post:6, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8733”]I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.

Was that person you tried to “hoodo” doing something related to money and abundance? Maybe you shifted his energy work to you somehow?[/quote]
You know after i wrote my last reply. I was trying to figure it out and thought that same thing. It could be possible our works bled onto each others. Well, if i got the money i sure hope he got the sex …haha!! Too funny!

1 Like

[quote=“arianna, post:9, topic:8733”][quote=“Sabina, post:8, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:7, topic:8733”][quote=“Sabina, post:6, topic:8733”][quote=“arianna, post:1, topic:8733”]I wasnt sure where to post this in love and lust or money haha…because this mantra is suppose be a powerful sexual mantra. Ive been using it for a few days now. But since Ive been using it I seem to attract good luck …ive found money on the ground …i got a 100 dollar product for 20 bucks. …people just started giving me gifts. Its been crazy.

Was that person you tried to “hoodo” doing something related to money and abundance? Maybe you shifted his energy work to you somehow?[/quote]
You know after i wrote my last reply. I was trying to figure it out and thought that same thing. It could be possible our works bled onto each others. Well, if i got the money i sure hope he got the sex …haha!! Too funny![/quote]
I think you just helped me understand how my enemy is able to shift and mess up with my energy work. I was trying to figure it out for a long time now. Thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome! Yes if they can get in your temple they can do some stuff. If thats what you were talking about. Id definitely shield it.

1 Like

Well well i should get upset and hoodoo hindu sex mantra people more often haha…my insurance company just sent me a $50 amazon gift card, for no reason im aware of. Life is good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is AWESOME! :slight_smile:

Ive been reaping the rewards like crazy…the gift card, a trip to the bahamas. Someone gave me money yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

But im starting to think it maybe a combination of things ive been doing since the supermoon on…

1 Like

Try tis ebook.by Shanghai tis ebook recommend beat auras.& sexual mantras too

Cool. I’ll check it out. Thanks.

1 Like

Are you sure that it’s the word “kroom”?

I thought I had posted the link to video this was a good while back. I’ll have to see if I can find it again

1 Like
4 Likes