Sex

So, let’s say I’m not ready for full on love and I’m just looking to have some fun… What kind of spells have worked in getting you some tail?

There’s a lot of spells for sex magic, which spans from sexual entities such as “succubus”/“incubus” to more targetoriented spells for specific individuals. And entities of the likes of a succubus can work as a conduit to influence the target of your liking.

I, personally, lack experience of making lustspells, but I have an extensive experience of “succubus” entities and know their capabalities to influence their surroundings with their own energies. And it’s not limited to “lust” only.

I’ve never liked the idea of “playing around” to get some “tail” for the fun of it. It doesn’t fit my personality. And letting spirits do your bidding, might come at a price of letting your ego be challenged. Some aspects of sex magic will, inevitably, put your ego away.

[quote=“succupedia, post:2, topic:6169”]There’s a lot of spells for sex magic, which spans from sexual entities such as “succubus”/“incubus” to more targetoriented spells for specific individuals. And entities of the likes of a succubus can work as a conduit to influence the target of your liking.

I, personally, lack experience of making lustspells, but I have an extensive experience of “succubus” entities and know their capabalities to influence their surroundings with their own energies. And it’s not limited to “lust” only.

I’ve never liked the idea of “playing around” to get some “tail” for the fun of it. It doesn’t fit my personality. And letting spirits do your bidding, might come at a price of letting your ego be challenged. Some aspects of sex magic will, inevitably, put your ego away.[/quote]

Oh my ego has definitely been through the ringer. It needed it. It will probably go through it again, taming the beast is essential to any magick practice.

As far as mind frame, I’m only human. True love is a responsibility I am not yet ready for. I intend to enjoy the fruits of life before I get serious. Part of wisdom is making sure the mundane body and mind are satisfied too. Anyone sanctimonious enough to treat sex as a crime should be the one arrested. It’s wonderful to be human, not a punishment.

The lust spell in the Satanic Bible has never failed me or anyone I know for that matter.

1 Like

[quote=“c.j. lee, post:4, topic:6169”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6169”]So, let’s say I’m not ready for full on love and I’m just looking to have some fun… What kind of spells have worked in getting you some tail?[/quote] Oh yeah? Well I’ll have to get one. Brilliant.

The lust spell in the Satanic Bible has never failed me or anyone I know for that matter.[/quote]

I can vouch for the Satanic Bible one as well. It does, however, have the stipulation, when used on a woman, that it needs to be properly timed with her menstrual/fertility cycle. I don’t envy anyone the task of finding such things out, but I imagine the use of divination or assistance from spirits could help.