Sex with succubui on acid!? Wooooweee!

So last night I decided to take some acid, I layed in bed and started to feel the presence of my Succubus, all I can say is, I felt things in a way I hadn’t felt before with her. Being with a succubus alone is like being on a drug as it is but doing it with acid puts it on a whole new level. I felt physical sensations, and the energy exchange was amazing as well. I even saw her in her true form. Half of her body is like a serpent with the other half being that of a woman but her face has serpentine features in the way it’s shaped but I still found it sexy.
During this whole encounter, I was moaning, my back was arching, I could feel myself being caressed all over and could feel my dick being played with in amazing ways. The acid just seemed to take the normal experience and make it 10 times better!
I don’t know if anyone has ever tried doing entheogens with a sex demon but if you do try it, it’s worth it in every way!

5 Likes

Can tell me, where your found the acid that gave u an amazing experience with your succubus?

2 Likes

Technically it’s a semi-legal form of acid called LSA (lysergic acide amide), which is the chemical cousin to LSD. You can buy untreated morning glory seeds online which have this chemical. It feels like a lucid dreamy state combined with psychedelic visuals and a heavy body load.

2 Likes

Really? I would have to try that with my dark goddess Lilith

2 Likes

Lucky… i wouldn’t even know where to go to buy acid in my country. Would love to try tho.

3 Likes

Yeah me too

1 Like

You should totally give it a try. You can buy untreated morning glory seeds on Amazon for like 7 bucks. If you eat them raw though you might experience some stomach issues but there’s ways to easily extract the pure acid from the seeds and avoid the stomach issues.

Can you buy morning glory or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds online? If you can it’s basically a legal form of acid, I’ve never done actual LSD but I would easily compare it to a moderate shroom trip.

1 Like

If you don’t eat them raw, how do u eat them then?

1 Like

Should probably put a disclaimer on advising/pushing drugs, some people on the forum aren’t all mentally there and coupling it with drugs is a recipe for disaster so a try and your own risk.

17 Likes

I eat them raw anyway because I don’t mind a few stomach cramps but you can use a cold water extract. Take some distilled water, let the seeds sit in the refrigerator for like 4 hours. Make sure you cover the glass in tin foil because light will destroy the acid. After words, filter out the seed matter, put in some ground ginger and citrus fruit and you’ve got a nice LSA cocktail.

1 Like

yeah i wouldnt know what to do with those. I’m not a drug user. Have never even done weed to be honest.
Acid for me would be for pure spiritual purposes. Some day…

1 Like

Fair enough. Although I think people people can mostly make their own decisions, with that said, I do get your point.

1 Like

cool

1 Like

They can yes but those with mental issues will often shrug off the consequences simply to feel something more “occult” to later scream parasites, but yes.

3 Likes

That’s a fair point.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be a lamia? Half serpent/snake half woman? Not succubus?

1 Like

I didn’t think drugs would help anyone see spirits/feel them any better. Figured it’s more likely the mind.

2 Likes

Not sure, I asked Lilith for a succubus but this was one of my first times really seeing her, I’m not sure why she took that form since I’ve never had a fetish for snakegirls in particular (although I’ve seen pics of them online that I’d still fuck even if it isn’t a specific fetish) but I love my succubus so much that now that I’ve seen her in that form I could definitely see snakegirls become a fetish for me now.

It’s possible, although I’ve always felt that certain drugs unlock parts of the mind that are normally dormant, specifically the parts of the mind that allow us to more easily tap into spiritual energy.

1 Like

Also in high amounts woodrose can be lethal. Im not against it but you have people who seem a bit off (even for us) and then you mix a potentially lethal mixture. Wont end good.

That’s a fair point, it can cause vascoconstriction, either way, I’d recommend anyone do their own research before doing anything mentioned here.

1 Like