Sex with lord lucifer

Hello everyone
Many people talk about how they have sex with lord lucifer .can someone please tell me how to ??? I’m completely clueless and helpless

3 Likes

I mean, something like that happens in the astral realm. It’s not like I’d do something like that, but you need to be able to soul travel at least.

2 Likes

You just need to feel spirits. No need for soul travel.

7 Likes

Yeah, or that.

1 Like

I. Also curious…research purposes yeah …

7 Likes

179-best-mythology-images-on-pinterest-greek-god-eos

Imagine this golden god in your mind. And then create a bed and a fancy room. Then simply call out to him. He may or may not come. It be better if you are playing with yourself too in real life.

6 Likes

My partner and I evoked him on a whim,drew his sigil on our bodies(with liquid eyeliner,of all things) and,erm to be polite, there were results! This only happened last night and this morning and we are still both somewhat shellshocked but oh was it good!

6 Likes

To me, the only situation in which I have had “sex” with Lucifer it has been when we have communed with each other and the symbology (of sex, the energy involved and the kundalini ) of it had sense, use and context within my practice.

I wouldn’t call Lucifer just to moist anyone’s sausage.

1 Like

You evoke him and see if he wants to hit it or not. Don’t go into it with the idea that he’s going to automatically want to.

8 Likes

I feel u there but i believe u have to first learn how to astral project or u wont be able to ever thats same problem i have it sucks i wish i could astral project but it takes alot of practice u cant just do it overnite u kno

@Blackwitchdavina this thread is 4 years old and none of the participants are around any longer. You won’t get a response from them :slight_smile: i am closing this thread