Sex spell

Here is a sex spell I used previous week on a girl … The next day girl became very touchy. Finding reasons to be with me etc

But i haven’t made any move to fuck her…( I am little shy and the girl is my neighbour ) But I am sure that I will succeed in it…
" THE ONE WHO HESITATES , LATER MASTURBATES "

So here’s the spell .

Take a photograph of your target. You should have the full name with the date of birth serve this purpose.
At the front of the picture, draw a heart with the initials of your name and also with the initials of the target name.
On the back of the photo, draw an inverted pentagram and write within the pentagram the date of birth of the target.
Light two red candles in the bottom corners of the photo or full name, and light a black candle on top of the picture, forming a triangle.
Poke a finger and drop a few drops of his own blood in the photography face or, failing that, over the full name.
Imagine quite so clear that you’re fucking with the target represented there.
Feel every moment and allow yourself to have the greatest orgasm you can.
Cum on the photo or the target name.
Repeat the target name six times, and then say what you want to happen. Example: (your target’s name) from now you’re stuck and tied to me by the time I want! You’re what I want!
Offer your orgasm and drops spilled their blood to Satan as payment for this spell and the spell to work.
Burn the photo in black candle flame and spread the ashes in front of the victim’s home, or somewhere else where you know that your target will pass.

Anddd its done :wink:

8 Likes

My spell to get over shyness: drink large amount of alcohol (caution: may backfire in various ways : D ) although i’m not particularly shy in sexual way, depends on the situation of course…

just…
Charge forward!

and we’ll see what happens.

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:5351”]My spell to get over shyness: drink large amount of alcohol (caution: may backfire in various ways : D ) although i’m not particularly shy in sexual way, depends on the situation of course…

just…
Charge forward!

and we’ll see what happens.[/quote]
I am still under 18 …so the shopkeeper won’t give me a bottle of alcohol :smiley: anyways I will talk to her ( some sexual topics maybe ) tomorrow … Lets see what happens !

[quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5351”][quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:5351”]My spell to get over shyness: drink large amount of alcohol (caution: may backfire in various ways : D ) although i’m not particularly shy in sexual way, depends on the situation of course…

just…
Charge forward!

I am still under 18 …so the shopkeeper won’t give me a bottle of alcohol :smiley: anyways I will talk to her ( some sexual topics maybe ) tomorrow … Lets see what happens ![/quote]

Ahh okay… Well i used to drink when i was underage - but well other ppl bough me the drinks, but yeah its probably not a good idea for you anyways :smiley:

Look for a moment when it seems natural to talk about those sexual topics, don’t be “over hyped” try to be relaxed as possible - and then just casually mention something when you feel the moment is right.

[quote=“adhi69, post:1, topic:5351”]Here is a sex spell I used previous week on a girl … The next day girl became very touchy. Finding reasons to be with me etc

But i haven’t made any move to fuck her…( I am little shy and the girl is my neighbour ) But I am sure that I will succeed in it…
" THE ONE WHO HESITATES , LATER MASTURBATES "

So here’s the spell .

Take a photograph of your target. You should have the full name with the date of birth serve this purpose.
At the front of the picture, draw a heart with the initials of your name and also with the initials of the target name.
On the back of the photo, draw an inverted pentagram and write within the pentagram the date of birth of the target.
Light two red candles in the bottom corners of the photo or full name, and light a black candle on top of the picture, forming a triangle.
Poke a finger and drop a few drops of his own blood in the photography face or, failing that, over the full name.
Imagine quite so clear that you’re fucking with the target represented there.
Feel every moment and allow yourself to have the greatest orgasm you can.
Cum on the photo or the target name.
Repeat the target name six times, and then say what you want to happen. Example: (your target’s name) from now you’re stuck and tied to me by the time I want! You’re what I want!
Offer your orgasm and drops spilled their blood to Satan as payment for this spell and the spell to work.
Burn the photo in black candle flame and spread the ashes in front of the victim’s home, or somewhere else where you know that your target will pass.

Anddd its done ;)[/quote]

Wow,this is…um…

In tailoring the ritual to my own needs,I’m probably gonna change ‘‘Satan’’ to ‘‘Astaroth’’,or ‘‘Aset’’,or any other more lustful entity.

But wow,blood energy and sexual energy are both overpowered catalysts on their own,so mixing them seems really interesting.

Although,I’m more comfortable using sexual energy than sanguine…you will find that I enjoy making myself and others happy much more than I enjoy making myself and others bleed.

JMO.Blood is more powerful…probably because I have a much harder time parting with it,and little else.

Food for thought,I guess.

Thanks to a member who shared it,ast,

[quote=“adhi69, post:3, topic:5351”][quote=“Black Flame, post:2, topic:5351”]My spell to get over shyness: drink large amount of alcohol (caution: may backfire in various ways : D ) although i’m not particularly shy in sexual way, depends on the situation of course…

just…
Charge forward!

I am still under 18 …so the shopkeeper won’t give me a bottle of alcohol :smiley: anyways I will talk to her ( some sexual topics maybe ) tomorrow … Lets see what happens ![/quote]
I fuckin love the your method i use to drink and fuck all the time, lol its cool you try to help buddy out, but too much Alcohol will cause she will talk to friends how you fall asleep and make you terrible reputation so be carefull with that thanks guys for shering the spell altought i wont use it probably :smiley:

Do you have to use his or your own blood?

In place of the inverted pentagram, I can put the sigil of Dantalion??? Or should the pentagram be kept for not connecting with Satan??