Sex magick

Tell me all what u got.
Rituals, aim, philosophy, time of manifestations of result. Etc…

3 Likes

Maybe it is me, but I think this thread is a bit lazy.
I mean, you could post what you know, what you would like to know, experiences or aims…But you juat seem to want a live search bar. It is not fair.

11 Likes

You know, you can use search button and figure out by yourself … also you can read some books about it … than when you will have some serious question which isnt mentioned anywhere you can ask :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

I m sorry both of you misunderstood me.
Let me be clear ! I READ A LOT ABOUT SEX MAGICK but I want to know through the triangle of other pieces of counsciousness as yours and anyone in this forum.
See ?

2 Likes

Phislophy, most recommended ritual. The warnings and tips. Time of manifesting results particulary with this method. Is it high or low magick. Just give me slices of your own interprétation. The juice made of the fruits collected all along your magickal studies

2 Likes

Yea, you want my juice which i was squeezing for 1 year :ok_hand:t2: do your own juice boiiiii :joy::woman_shrugging:t2:
Also some people here on forum shared their juices in SEX MAGIC topics :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Stay out of my territory :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Jesus chill i wont share my juices :joy::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Dremora,
My own juice may be made of yours.
I already read the articles in the forum but there ain’t all worthed

2 Likes

Alright, soooo I’m not going to tell you what I’ve got.
The experience of learning Sex Magick is a curse in itself. Everyone wants to be a sex god until they actually become one… also I kind of agree that this post is kind of lazy since there are hundreds of topics on sex magick on this forum already.

The best thing I can tell you if you honestly want to learn Sex Magick, learn everything you can about Crowley, Psychology, Aura / Energy Awareness and Manipulation, Mesmerism and Outward Projection.

Have fun.

5 Likes

I am not lazy.

1 Like

The idea is based on linking life as we know it to the way we know it be regenerated, i.e. via sex. It’s not the “highest” or most potent but it does reflect the manner in which we fixate on a desire until it’s satisfaction provides release or relief. The real power is in the feeling of relief when sustained not so much the build-up.
It certainly is a nice way to also shake up all sorts of needless social conditioning around the issue of sexuality, so yeah might be a goo way to go.
Times and manifestation are not necessarily linked to sex magick but the degree to which the operators realise that the desire exists right here and now albeit temporarily veiled by habitual patterns of consciousness.

Please be aware: if you have hang-ups around sexuality, especially those you haven’t noticed, they might be magnified following the ritual. However, now that you have been informed, you’ll be more “prepared”.

1 Like

Sex Magick, this link has some good summaries. The Arcane Archive - Crowleyan Sex Magick

1 Like

You’re welcome to share your juices with me.

2 Likes

giphy%20(9)

3 Likes

Hah :joy: maybe i will :smirk::joy:

2 Likes