Set'nioz, The Left Hand man of Beleth

Hello guys, as promised quite some time ago that I am going to share some of the field marshals (nethers) that I came into contact with through my pathworking with King and Queen Beleth. As I was working with him a few days ago , I felt the urge to let the world know about this wonderful spirit. Sekhnioz also can be called Set’nioz is a indeed a very powerful spirit that I indeed done some meticulous work with him with intense results.

As for his rank, when I was transcribing his information and what Beleth has to say about him I wrote things like “master magician” “Left Hand man” that implies a very high ranking in beleth’s house (kingdom). His dominion is a house of demonic priests that are called “Abelahmn”

SET’NIOZ

Sekhnioz manifested in my first evocation as a black serpentine or draconian head popping out of a colorful vortex of energy. This colourful vortex is very similar or yet the same as the Dzogchen rainbow body. Beleth’s original description of this field marshal goes as follows: The Marshal magician that breaks the gate of the kingdom of your master and smears it with blood of the sword of war.

What beleth implies for this field marshal follows the notion of qlippoth and sephiroth, meaning that malkuth the physical world is the gross manifestation of divine will in so doing the inhabitants must return back to god, back to kether. Right hand path philosophies and notions say that one must be righteous in this life and have his hands clean in order for his soul to not weigh much when the time comes to fly towards the heavens. The Qlippothic equilivement of the sphere of malkuth is called Nahemoth which is a blood stained goddess that symbolizes the desolate nature of the world: You are simply skull, bones and blood. God is away from you!

The qlippothic induced hopelessness that is bound to be felt at one point in your works with outer darkness, this is damnation. Away from God
Continuing the description for this wonderful field marshall… Sekhnioz is an invader in malkuth, he is a breeder of Na’amah and he can teach you same. This means that he invades malkuth with thus you and him under his influence can manifest your most wicked will, seed your empire in the womb. According to my own UPG, a great form of magic is thus: creating beings, possibly egregoric Servitors that serve you and deploying them to do your will and serve different aspects of your life. I hereby believe that many legions and nethers were created in the same way.

Sekhnioz is powerful in order to maximize the results of magick and he can break the three commands of the lie: it is, learn, return. Sekhnioz is a rebellious spirit, an invader and a spiritual pirate who can help to break the lie and manifest the most wicked thing that god himself cannot make: the black diamond! This is this object made of chaos that I spoke before. Futhermore, beleth said: When he breaks the gate, he is more powerful than a sea of suns.

This means that when you break out from the source and accept your position as the creator and living god of your reality then nothing can get in your way. This sentence said by beleth describes the adversarial spirit shared between mankind and darkness. Na’amah is here because blood and flesh exists not malkuth that is a extension of some godly feeling of bliss but instead here infront of you, this indeed a field of war.

Now Sekhnioz himself can be worked for all kinds of sorcery and self anti-transmigration from the light of the source to the black light. His manifestation seemed to be sort of respecting the physical world around me because the rainbow body described in the Dzogchen tradition is said to be the original manifestation of the light body in earth so by doing lots meditation and becoming a bodhisattva basically means you return in your original state of being and not evolving to something new, to the foreseeable dissolution. So in essence: Higher rounds- pure light. Lower rounds: rainbow light because purity is descended.

In my second ritual with him and with Beleth, I witnessed a second physical manifestation that was of a huge back dragon with numerous sets of teeth. A fierce being that I could not confirm who of those two is the dragon itself.

Sekhnioz seemed to descend down from the kether just like a polluting drop of venom flowing together with the remaining water following down from kether to malkuth.

Sekhnioz can be called for all sorts of hex work but also empire building which is essentially wealth magick. Sekhnioz is called to remove any obstacles in your path by going into war with the archonic nature of reality. He can be called to awaken the black kundalini and do all sorts of desolate, cut from the source type of magick, Sekhnioz is an anti-cosmic pirate in essence. Bear in mind that to continue Anticosmic anti-transmigration magick you need strong bases in all this RHP so things like meditation, yoga, fasting and the attainment of a calm serving mind are simply the basics of Sekhnioz requirements. This doesn’t mean to stay away from him, but these are his preferences but if you are committed to that process even if its prematurely, he will answer.

Sekhnioz in that manner can be the perfect guide for transmigration and then anti-transmigration. The difference between these two terms is that first in transmigration you go upwards unto the source and become a bodhisattva then sacrifice your light and your bliss into chaos, choose desolation in outer darkness and become your own god through anti-transmigration.

His method of teaching from my experience with him is that he guides without words, he is moving your hand type of tuition, then he lets you do it to see what you learned.

Verily,
I am forever grateful for Beleth and Seth’nioz.

6 Likes

Oh, it looks amazing! Could you provide his sigil in a higher and clearer resolution?

1 Like

Yes :+1:

I will make one in digital form once I go back home.

1 Like

here it is, the digital version. i had used an app called “krita” for this. there was a cool pen tool that is used to draw stylish stuff (like demonic sigils!) :sweat_smile:

sadly, this pen came in handy because it draws a little too sharp and blocky. i tried to compensate this by making a blur behind it.

3 Likes