Servitors

Can I hear some experience or views on servitors please? I see them mentioned a lot but I dont really know much about them. I assume they are minor spiritual entities temporarily bound to helping you, but are they summoned and bound by ourselves? Are they assigned by other entities? Do they include astrally created beings? How temporary or not are they? What are their strengths or weaknesses? Or maybe somone could just direct me to some work somewhere to read about them hah…But I have come to trust peoples experience here more so than just reading a book…

4 Likes

Neophyte,

They are effective suckers. What I have used were created by me (bound to me, however you want to phrase it). Only used them for a short period of time. I was taught to give it a time limit. It needs to know when it’s work is done that it needs to cease to exist or it will hang around and could cause you problems. I can PM you the steps but there is probably more experienced people than me with this with stronger techniques.

3 Likes

Interesting Azesiel…as in suckers of energy to pass on to you. That makes sense…I have to say since I have been evoking each day recently it can leave me really exhausted ive noticed even though I’m not doing anything else particularly tiring. Yes, PM me the steps over , it would be good to take a look. What would the potential problems be if you left them hanging around?

It all depends on the intent of what you want accomplished. If it is a messenger, protector type, then keep it going. But if it is created for one specific purpose why have it continue on?
For example if you create one to harm someone and fill it with negative energy, I don’t think you want that coming back to you to hang out after its original job was finished.
I’ll send you a PM soon.

Neophyte - this is somewhat long. It’s about 10 pages from IIH dealing specifically with this topic:

If the magician is able to manage the projection of elements to the outside so that heknows how to project any element he chooses out of himself or directly from theuniverse, he will e able to create elementaries for his own and other people’s profittoo. He will succeed in creating beings that will be his faithful servants not only onthe mental level but on the astral and material one as well, according to his producingor condensing these beings in a mental, astral or material way. I have already talkedabout the deliberate or conscious creation of thought forms or elementals. Thedifference between an “elemental” and an “elementary” is that an elemental isproduced on the basis of deliberate thought forms with the help of the magician’simagination and willpower, and works mainly on the mental plane for the magician’sor other people’s benefit. An elementary, on the other hand, is far more penetratingand subtle in its effect because it is being created from one or several elements. In thelight of practical examples, I will explain the real procreation of an elementary asthoroughly as possible, demonstrating the manner in which the magician has to createan elementary. The intuition acquired by the previous training certainly will help themagician to contrive his own practice, responsive to the purpose he aims at.According to his ethical development, he will never dare to create elementaries forevil purposes; the invisible world would certainly vow ferocious revenge on him,because through the knowledge of how to create elementaries, the magician has got aplenitude of power which allows him to achieve anything on the mental, astral andmaterial level he chooses. He must always consider that it is he himself who isresponsible for his deeds, and not the elementary he has created. The elementaries arecompliant tools in the hands of the magician, following his orders blindly andgranting every desire to him regardless whether a bad thing has to be turned to goodaccount or the other way around.In the same manner as you cannot expect a baker’s job to be done by a carpenter, youcannot demand that an elementary created for a certain purpose will accomplish asecond task for which it was not intended. For this particular reason you must nevergive two or more orders to any of the elementaries, for it will not be able to do eitherjob well. Apart from that, the analogy to the elements is to be considered. It would bequite wrong and illegal if the magician created an elementary that would not be inharmony with the analogous elements. There are no limits to the shape of theelementary, and it is up to the magician to choose the form according to his liking andintuition. However, avoid picking the form of living or deceased people you haveknown or with whom you have been or still are connected. By doing so you mighteasily slip into the reach of the mental or astral body of the respective human beingand consequently do him great damage. Apart from that there is a danger that anelementary might turn against the magician at any moment in consequence of itsinbred intelligence. It would understand perfectly how to vampirize him or toinfluence him indirectly when asleep, and to do any possible amount of mischief.Therefore every magician is advised to take this warning very seriously!Each elementary has to be given a name at the very moment of its creation. It isopportune to choose less common names because the mere utterance of a name willbe enough to bring the elementary near the magician at once. Supposing that one hascreated several elementaries, it is advisable to take notes of the names in order not toforget them. But these names must not be mentioned to anyone else because anothermagician, being clever enough, could easily seize the elementaries and work withthem without any effort.The power and effectiveness of an elementary depends entirely on its loading. Thestronger the willpower of the magician, the projection of the elements to the outsidewill be all the greater, and an elementary loaded to such an extent becomes all themore pervasive and far more effective of course. Sometimes an elementary can becondensed so much that it is visible even to an untrained physical eye. It is the reforeup to the magician himself whether he wants the elementary to work visibly orinvisibly as the case may be. The duration of life of an elementary depends on thepurpose for which it has been created, and this purpose has to be fixed right at thebeginning of its creation. As soon as the purpose is fulfiled, the magician mustdissolve his elementary into its original element with the help of the imagination.Never omit this process of dissolution, because, having performed its task, anelementary can easily become independent due to its instinct of self-preservation, andif you forget to do so, it will escape from your sphere of influence and become avampire. In this case the magician would have to face all the resulting karma causedby such an elementary transmuted into a vampire. Therefore carelessness andconscientiousness are seriously recommended when you are handling elementaries.Many magicians determine, right at the birth-act, the kind of disintegration of theelementary by destroying the name of the elementary in question, burning it,performing a certain rite, a sign r a gesture, or using a formula which they fixed inadvance. All this is individual and is left to the magician’s choice. Special attentionhas to be paid to the act of disintegr ation. Provided the magician is equal to the task,he will be able to force his elementaries to absolute obedience at any time bythreatening them with disintegration. At all events, he should imprint on his mind thathe is able to bring the elementaries under his will and to have complete command ofthem. This is very important if the magician does not wish himself to become theplaything of the beings he created. He will make the experience all the better and theelementary will serve him all the more faithfully and reliably; it will become all themore engaging and he will hate to dissolve it at all. But the magician must never giveway to this sentimentalism, because he would get into the thrall of elementaries. Forthis reason it is more opportune to destine elementaries for a short life, and to createnew ones for the same purpose if need be. This does not mean, of course, that a newelementary should be created every week, but it is a disadvantage to keep the sameelementary for years for one affair only.Should the magician intend to create elementaries for his own use, he had better formthem by the projection of elements through his body. Elementaries destined for otherpeople, however, should be created by the projection of elements directly from theuniverse. The magician knows very well that there is an invisible connection betweenhim and every elementary that could be misused very easily if he started to createelementaries by physical projection for other human beings as well. The way tomanage it will be quite understandable to every magician without any doubt.It is necessary to talk about the places where elementaries should be deposited. In theOrient, elementaries (there called Yidams) are banished into a “Kylichor” where theyare preserved. A kylichor is a diagram built from stone and corresponding to theyidam to which no stranger will ever be admitted. The well-trained magician,however, needs no separate place for it, but he will hide the elementary in a spot inthe wall, realizing that an elementary is not limited to time, nor does it claim a specialspace. Hence it will be quite alright in the wall as well as it would have beenaccommodated in an open space. It is even more suitable to keep it in a wall or anysolid big object, because it is better to avoid banning it to places where other peopleare about all the time. Should a human being happen to come to the same place wherean elementary is kept, the person would suddenly feel restless and other badconsequences might occur.Furthermore, it has to be fixed right at the beginning how the elementary ought to becalled up. This can be done by whispering the name or thinking of it, or by a gestureof the hand, or a ritual. The magician is at liberty to do as he pleases.Before I particularize the practical part, the proper act of creation, I should like toremark that it is not necessary for the magician to restrict himself to this practice, thisbeing only a small part of practical magic and a hint as to how the magician is to usehis power. He should not specialize thereat; on the contrary, if he is able to managethese practices perfectly, further possibilities are at his disposal. This part of magic isto be followed only in the beginning, and it is up to the magician to utilize it to helphimself and other people too. And last but not least, that is the purpose of this theme.1. The Act of Creation ~There are four fundamental methods devised for the creation act of elementary:1. The projection of one element into a ready form, no matter whether the point inquestion be a mental, astral or a material form.2. The projection of several elements into a ready form, which may be a mental, astralor material form.3. The projection of one element without any direct form, which will be produced bythe element in question.4. The projection of several elements, which will produce their form successively.I will explain all the four methods thoroughly in the light of practical examples.Method 1: Take any object of which you want to give the form to the elementary, andput it in front of you. Choose for example a ball, no matte whether it is big ball ofwood or glass, solid or hollow inside. A rather large rubber ball will do as well. Drawthe desired element from the universe with the help of your imaginative faculty andimagine it in the form that you chose, in such a way that the shape of the object iscompletely filled. Treat each element you want to work with in the same manner,except akasa, and always engage that element which best responds to your desire oridea. Repeat this projection several times, each time imagining the sensation that moreand more elemental matter is forming, accumulating and compressing. As soon as youare quite sure that this accumulation of the element is strong enough for therealization of your desire, impregnate this already completed elementary with theconcentrated desire or purpose you aim at. Apart from that, give a name to theelementary, because it cannot exist without a name. At the same time, limit the periodof its lifetime, during which it has to fulfil its task. Supposing that you operated withthe element of fire, the outcome would be a fire elementary and you have got a fieryball. If it has been created from the water element, the ball will be similar to a glassball; created from the air element, the ball will have a bluish colour, and whenproduced from the earth element, the elementary will appear clay-coloured.Provided that you followed all these instructions, draw the elementary out of theobject and send it on to the job you selected to be done. But beforehand, order theelementary to go back into its shape immediately after having fulfiled its task. In thismanner, you have the possibility of checking the elementary, whether or not it hasdone its job, by approaching the form with a pendulum. If the elementary has returnedinto the original form after finishing its work, the pendulum will present vibrationsbecause such an elementary has a remarkable magnetic as well as electrical radiation.The pendulum test is very important for you, as it demonstrated whether your orderhas or has not been executed. Later on, after having acquired the maturity, you will beable to watch the work of your elementary by clairvoyance. If the pendulum does notshow any vibration, it will prove that the elementary still is working because the job isnot yet finished. When sending off the elementary to do its piece of work, do notforget that there are no bounds for an elementary. Neither time nor space can putobstacles in the way of an elementary, and it would be able to go around the globe inan instant if necessary. You have to be firmly convinced that it will execute yourorder and obey your will within the time you have fixed, without any exception. Notthe slightest doubt about the success must ever enter your mind. As soon as you haveforwarded the elementary, cut off the connecting link between you and it as suddenlyas if you had used a knife, and stop thinking of it instantly after sending it off. Youmay have to transfer yourself into a state of vacancy of mind, or give your attention toquite another matter. In short, you must forget your elementary altogether. The moreskilfully you manage this, the more pervasively and undisturbed the elementary willwork. If the time you had fixed beforehand has expired, make certain with the help ofthe pendulum that the elementary has returned into its form. If so, you can thendissolve the elementary in the way you previously determined, namely by burning itsname, with the help of a special ritual, or by spelling its name backwards in an undertone.

4 Likes

This disintegration or dissolution also can be performed through thenormal imagination, similar to the method we recommended for the projection ofelements. You may use the elementary for the same purpose somewhere else too, ifyou like.If your elementary has not returned to the form it is preserved in, after the time youset, and if you suppose that your order has not been fulfiled satisfactorily, just callback the elementary. Produce a more intense accumulation of the element byreinforced imagination and projection of the respective element, and then send theelementary off once more to do the required job. You may repeat this loading as manyties as you like until the desired effect has been accomplished. Such a repetition of theloading will be necessary when you brig your elementary up against a problem thatwould exceed its tension and power. Moreover, you have to consider that theeffectiveness of an elementary depends on your own mental maturity andconsequently on your ability to condense an element. It also depends on your will,your conviction and your emanative faith which is able to move mountains.This is the most artless and easiest method of creating elementaries which themagician is using for simple effects only, narrowly limited ideas and influences thatdo not require any special intelligence, for example, to give an order to anotherperson, to offer protection in simple affairs, etc. As mentioned before, mental, astraland material effects can be achieved with the help of elementaries.In the manner quoted here, an elementary can be produced without any material shapeas well. In such a case one has to project the desired element into a form of thoughts,operating in exactly the same way you did in the material production. This kind ofcreation of elementaries is more difficult, it is true, but it has the advantage that theform also can be transferred somewhere else, where a material body would not haveenough space, for example, into a corner of a wall and into such spots where themeddling of other people is quite out of the question.This practice offers so many possibilities for the magician that it is left entirely to hisintuition to what purposes he likes to use the elementaries he creates. He can, forexample, shield his house or apartment from injuries with the help of an elementary,produce a more favourable atmosphere for himself, and similar things. All of us knowthat every science can be used for noble purposes as well as for evil ones, and so I amsorry to say, this practice likewise can be misused for egotistic and malevolentpurposes. For example, a merchant can create an elementary that will aid him inincreasing the number of his customers. All the haunted houses, discredited as suchby spiteful magicians, may be interpreted as a production of elementaries deliberatelycreated for such malicious purposes. A respectable magician will never degradehimself to such kind of machinations.Method 2: Although, according to this method you may choose any object whatever,such as a statue, doll or such as a suitable form for your elementary, I shall alsoacquaint you with a very ideal secret practiceTake two parts by volume of loam and one part of wax. Stir the loam with some warmwater to a thick pulp and add the beeswax, either completely melted or warmed tosoftness. Knead both ingredients until they are very well mixed. Do not use too muchwater to prepare the loam, or else the mass will turn out too soft and it would bedifficult to operate with. If genuine beeswax is not available, any other fatty or waxyingredient will do, such as tallow and the like which are generally used for makingcandles. This would be a last resort, because beeswax is much better.Now form a figure, giving it the shape you want the elementary to have, such as ahuman form. With a large nail or other pointed object, sink a wide opening while thedoll is still warm and soft. Begin with the head and move down along the spine to thefeet, producing a large hollow inside the figure. Now fill this space up to the openingwith a fluid condenser, and stop the opening while the figure is still soft to prevent thecondenser from leaking out. Another way is to pour the condenser into the figure afterit has cooled down and hardened, stopping the opening with liquid wax or with acandle. As to the treatment of magic condensers, I shall enlarge on this subject in aspecial chapter. If the magician intends to create the elementary for his own purposesonly, he has to stop the opening of the figure with a cotton wool plug containing a fewdrops of his own organic prima material. This is the Alpha and Omega; therefore takea few drops of your own blood or sperm. In our case, one or the other would besufficient, but if both “mumiae” of the first class were connected, it would be stillmore effective. Supposing a female magician is concerned, a drop of her own bloodserves the same purpose. The cotton wool plug prepared in this manner has to be putfirst into the hollow of the figure, pouring the fluid condenser over it, only then, notbefore, and finally stopping the opening. According to the magic rules, a figure likethis is the most ideal form to create an elementary. The size of the figure does notmater at all, although it is evident that the bigger the doll, the more fertile will be yourcreative imagination. But a figure approximately 4 inches will do for a skilledmagician.In case an elementary has to be created and a doll to be shaped for another person, theown prima materia is not to be mixed with the fluid condenser, otherwise seriousdamage will be done to the magician. The respective person in consequence of themental, astral and material connection would obtain the opportunity to influence themagician directly or indirectly to good as well as bad effect. For example, a figureprepared with the mumia and put into cold water will cause shivering fits in the bodyof the magician who created it, and the other way around, if the doll were exposed togreat heat, a high fever would result. A great number of possibilities are still grantedby the mago-sympathetic bond, but I will not quote them so as not to seduce thescholar to do any bad things.The forementioned doll can, of course, be loaded with only one element, and anelementary can be created in the way described in the previous method, but I amgoing to particularize practice of the second method as well.Take your wax figure in the left hand and rub it gently with your right hand, as if youwanted to animate it with your vital power. Blow your breath on it as if you wanted toresuscitate the lifeless figure. Give your developing elementary the name you havedestined to it and speak this name several times into the figure. Religiously inclinedmagicians even baptize the figure in a way similar to the christening of a newbornchild, and give the name to the figure while performing this ceremony. This of courseis a matter of opinion of any magician and not absolutely necessary. In any case,ascertain for yourself in this experiment that in this figure you possess a perfect bodyappropriate to your elementary. After your doll has got its name, fill your whole bodywith the earth element and project it through your hands or the solar plexus outwardsand fill the figure with this element, beginning from the feet up to the neighbourhoodof the genitals. The earth element has to be accumulated dynamically in these partswhen filling the figure. Now concentrate all the specific properties of the earth such asgravity and the like into it with the firm will and conviction that the earth elementwith all its properties will remain in the figure and work there constantly. Proceed inthe same manner with the water eleme nt, which you project into the doll’s abdominalregion. After that transfer the air element into the chest region, and the fire elementinto the head.As soon as you have projected all the four elements into the figure, you may be sureto have created the astral body of your elementary, which has adopted the doll’s shapebut, in conformity with your desire, could also emanate from the doll whenever youlike to, accepting the size you prefer. The astral body of your elementary will alwaysremain connected by an invisible bond to the material frame, in our case the doll, andthe life as well as the existence of the elementary depend on the physical doll, and arebound to reassume the size of the doll after the task is accomplished, re-entering andreuniting into the doll’s shape immediately. Up to this stage, you may repeat theexperiment several times and reinforce its efficiency by deep meditation on the act ofproceeding.Provided that you have produced the astral body of your elementary in the mannerdescribed here, you may turn to form the mental body of the elementary as follows:With the help of your imagination, produce in the doll the mental body, which youthink is made from the finest etheric matter, and see how it surrounds and wraps theentire form of the doll. Concentrate into the head of the doll all the properties of thesoul and the mind which you want your elementary to own, and deepen these qualitiesby meditation. Provided you are not interested in any special desires, you mayconcentrate on the four specific properties of the mind: will, intellect, feeling andconsciousness, and deepen them by meditating on them. If you are sure that the figurehas been sufficiently loaded and enabled to produce the intended effect, let us dealwith the awakening of life in your elementary.Accumulate in your right hand such an amount of light from the universe that thehand is shining fiery hot like a sun. Take the figure in your left hand and hold yourradiant right hand some inches above it: Exhale your warm breath to the doll’s navelregion, and speak the name of the elementary aloud into it. When doing so, imaginethat the light from your right hand is entering into the puppet. Right at the firstblowing of breath into it, imagine that the doll’s heart is beginning to beat and theblood to circulate. Your imagination must be so intense that you can feel the life inthe puppet quite distinctly, as it were physically. A the seventh exhalation the light inyour right hand will have completely disappeared, having passed into the doll; theastral form of your doll is throbbing and alive.

2 Likes

At the eight breathing into it, think thatthe astral body of your figure is accepting your breath and beginning to breatheregularly. At the ninth blowing of your breath into it, call your elementary by its nameand at the same time, shout aloud and ecstatically, “Live, do live, be alive!” The last“be alive” must be exclaimed enthusiastically and convincingly in the unshakablefaith that the desired elementary has been created. Be positively sure that, accordingto the analogous laws of nature, a perfect being has actually been brought into theworld.Having arrived at this point, one can either go on or wrap the figure in a piece of silkfor further use. Silk is known to be the best magic insulating material. The figure is tobe kept in a favourable spot, inaccessible to anyone else; no foreigner must ever comein touch with the figure. Any further work is already a matter of imagination.Provided you with to advance, put the figure in front of you, imagine the astral bodytogether with the mental body emanating from the puppet. You have to imagine yourelementary very much like a tiny, complete human being. It is entirely up to you tosee in your elementary a male or a female being, depending on the kind of task it isexpected to fulfil. The same is true for the clothing for it; your fantasy may decide.According to the task ahead, you may link the elementary by imagination to a selfselectedritual. Impress on your elementary right from the beginning the commandthat it should adopt the size you choose for it. You can have your elementary shrink toa dwarf or grow to a giant. It depends absolutely on your will and your liking whetheryou want to give the elementary an attractive or less beautiful form. The purpose onwhich you decide also plays a part here. As every astral and mental body isindependent of time and space, matter being no obstacle for it, it is necessary for youto communicate this property to your elementary by imagination right from thebeginning. It is therefore advisable for every magician, when operating with anelementary, to link important occurrences to a self-chosen ritual, because this wishedforoccurrence will become a routine matter, the ritual connected to the respectiveoccurrence producing the necessary power and effect and liberating the magicianfrom using his will or imagination. When working with the elementary for a longerperiod, the elementary may automatically be condensed to such a degree that itbecomes visible even to an untrained physical eye. It is better, however, to make theelementary work in an invisible manner, which has to be established by instructions tothe elementary. At the beginning such an elementary first will fulfil mental, laterastral, and eventually material tasks. All depends on the purpose to which themagician has created it. The purpose or the task is to be incorporated into theelementary at the moment of its creation. Afterwards it would be more difficult toimpress new qualities on it. Hence, before creating an elementary, one ought to writea plan of action in which everything is carefully considered before starting thecreation.Never permit an elementary to out-manoeuvre you, though it may have developed tosuch a degree as to set free grand mental, astral or physical effects. After it has doneits duty, always confine the elementary to its own body with the aid of your preestablishedritual; never allow it to pursue its own will. Always be aware of your ownauthority and magic power and always make sure that the life and death of theelementary are in your hands in the form of a wax figure representing the body of theelementary. The destruction of this figure or the flowing away of the fluid condenserwill cause the elementaries death or its decomposition. As the wax figure must alwaysbe wrapped in silk, one may be certain the astral body will neither enter the figure norslip out of it, because the silk will stop it. It is most important to know and rememberthis. When you separate the elementary from its body to send it away or order it toproduce any effects, the figure must be unwrapped. If by any chance you havewrapped the figure in silk when the astral body happens to be outside of it, you mightbe killing the elementary, dissolving it instantly, in the same way as if you weretouching a magician whose astral body is outside his physical body, killing him at thesame moment because the linking thread between the astral body and the mortalframe has been torn by the touch. As you see, you will have to treat a createdelementary n exactly the same way as if you were dealing with any human being.The dissolution of an elementary must not take place suddenly, because the power setfree has its origin in the magician himself and the sudden drawback could causesevere damage to the magician, especially if his elementary is capable of producingstrong physical effects which even the magician would not be able to accomplish. Insuch a case, the disintegration has to be performed gradually. Therefore be on yourguard beforehand against the elementary growing to such an extent as to outdo themagician’s physical, astral and mental powers.Hence I recommend the following two methods to disintegrate an elementary. Asmentioned previously, the destruction must not happen suddenly, for example byburning the figure, without unloading it. One should always consider that, accordingto the method described here, it’s a part of one’s own Self, of the own Ego that hasbeen projected into the elementary, and that any sudden destruction would result in astrong magical drawback. Should the magician not be sufficiently resistant orotherwise protected against such drawbacks, he would certainly suffer severe damageto his health, such as dysfunctions of the heart, nervous breakdown, paralysis ofdifferent kinds, mental defects, and so forth. Therefore you are advised always to becareful where magic is concerned, and one must strictly observe the directions andinstructions given here. Then you will never incur any danger with respect to yourhealth or otherwise. Only a fool ignoring or disobeying the rules will injure himself orother people. A sensible, righteous person will do good deeds only for the benefit ofmankind, thus achieving high grades in magic, because he will never affront the lawsof nature and spirit.In the case of an elementary, the process of decomposition is exactly the same as inthe passing away of Man, unless the dissolving moment was fixed at the very momentof creation, thereby deciding on another process. Take the figure in your hand andimagine the usual breathing process of the astral body in it. You feel the beating of theheart and the throbbing of the blood. Now load your right hand with akasa, which youimagine to be of a black- violet colour. Project the akasa pointedly to the heart of thefigure, suddenly like a streak of lightning. By doing so, you have killed yourelementary. The heart stands still, the breathing has ceased. Withdraw the mentalbody from the figure, because through the streak of the akasa, the bond between themental and the astral body has been torn. As soon as you imagine the mental bodybeing outside the puppet, dissolve it with the help of your imagination into theuniversal light, like steam evaporating. After that, pass on to the decomposition of theastral body by having one element after another evaporate. Begin with the fireelement in the head, then the air element in the chest, the water element in theabdomen, and finally the earth element in the feet. Now open the hollow of the puppet– break its head off – and catch the fluid condenser with a piece of blotting paper,which you then have to burn. The puppet itself could be used again to make a newelementary, when kneaded and moulded, but it is more advisable to destroy it byburning or burying it in a lonely spot. This would be the normal way ofdecomposition.Apart from that, I am going to describe another method that is generally used when anelementary has been condensed to such a degree that it accomplished physical tasks orelse had become so strong that it refused to obey the magician’s power, having gotbeyond his control. To protect yourself from any magical reaction or the cunning ofthe elementary, keep exactly within the following directions:Prepare a very hot bath, as hot as you can endure, and get in. Hold the figure wrappedin silk in your left and. The right hand is loaded with akasa. Now shake off the silkwrapping with your left hand. The very moment you are holding the naked figureimmediately above the water, direct the destructive beam of akasa to the heart of thefigure. At the same time, dip the doll below the water and while doing so think that allthe power, all abilities, the whole life is passing with the help of the water into yourown body, soul and spirit. This process represents a very abrupt destruction of thecreated being, your elementary. Your body, soul and spirit are accepting the life in atolerable manner. The rest of the power remains in the water and you are protectedagainst any magic drawback or reaction. Now leave the bath and dry yourself, butleave the puppet in the water until it has cooled down. The silk in which it waswrapped might also have fallen into the water. Let the cold water drain off, but makesure that nobody else comes in touch with this water. If your eyes are clairvoyant andyou notice that the figure is still emanating an aura, throw it once more into hot waterand the fluid condenser will mix with the water. You may perform this experiment inany case even if you don’t see the emanation. At least you will be sure that all life inthe elementary is extinct. Burn or bury the remains of the doll together with the silk.With this last operation the elementary is dead and gone for you.Before I terminate this chapter, I would like to give a few hints to the magician whohas to work with elementaries. These hints are of paramount importance for thepractitioner. Exactly as the hours of birth and death of man are already predestined byfate, decide on the duration of life of your elementary in the same way at the very actof creation; fix the exact dying hour which you have to keep to the very minute, evenif you have determined your elementary to live for years. It is therefore recommendedto write down everything beforehand so as not to forget anything. If your elementarieshave been created and condensed to such a degree as to be able to talk like humanbeings, they will try to beseech or even threaten you not to destroy them. On noaccount descend to promises of any kind, nor yield to bluffs or threats. Sooner or lateryou would lose the control of the elementaries and that would be disastrous for you,indeed. Even if the elementaries had served you faithfully and yo u had become quitefond of them, it must be all the same to you to destroy them, indifferently and in coldblood, as soon as their hour of death has struck. Start the act of decomposition withoutany pity just as if you were performing any kind of magic operation.Just how important it is to fix the exact hour of death of an elementary, you may arguefrom the fact that, in case anything should happen to you and you die before theelementary’s time has come, this latter would dissolve itself at the moment fixed byyou. Though departed, however, you might perform your destroying work in theakasa sphere too, if you were yet interested in it. I am not going to describe here howanything like that could be managed, because it would be out of the scope of thisbook. Being however on the astral level, you would as a perfect magician understandthat automatically. If in such a case the lifetime of an elementary were not limited toterms, if the hour of death had not been exactly fixed, the elementary would go onexisting for hundreds of yeas after the producer’s death and constantly be viable. Inthe meantime it would probably grow into a spook, a hobgoblin or vampire, and inakasa its creator the magician would be responsible for all the actions produced by theelementary.Now the question will probably arise: how many of such or similar elementaries maybe created by a magician? This problem is left entirely to him. He should decide howmany he needs for his own purposes and how many he wants to create for otherpeople. Some magicians have a throng of elementaries as their servants, faithfullyfulfilling all the tasks they are ordered to do. Thus for example, the magician mighthave elementaries pointing out every danger to him in advance, others again willprotect him. Or forward messages to him, etc. There is no need to quote all thepossibilities, because all of them are individual and depend on the desires that themagician wants to be realized with the help of the elementaries. The speakingpictures, columns and statures in the temples of the ancient may certainly beinterpreted as an outgrowth of elementaries’ magic. The legend concerning theGolem, who is said to have been created by the wise Rabbi Low in Prague likewisegoes back to the creation of elementaries. But in the case of Golem the creation hasbeen produced with the rites of the Quabbalah. Anybody who knows of quabbalisticmysticism is informed about these facts. The synthesis remains the same as quoted inthis method.Method 3: Before I explain the practice of the third method, I would like to remarkthat very little is known about it, and it is used only by a few oriental adepts. If anymagician should decide in favour or this third method, he has of course to considereverything I have written about the creation of elementaries up to now. First of all, hemust think out a schedule and reflect very intensely and get a clear idea about thepurpose of the elementary, and its task. Apart from that, he must have regard to theform that he intends to choose and whether he means to create a male or female orperhaps a hermaphrodite.

2 Likes

Moreover, he has to determine the appropriate nameinstantly and make a note of it. Nor ought he forget to fix the duration of life of theelementary, timing the exact day and hour. Supposing the elementary is meant for hispersonal use only, he has to perform the loading through the projection of his ownbody. In case it is meant for somebody else, he has to execute the projection directlyfrom the universe. Furthermore, he has to make sure about the manner in which heintends to call his elementary, whether by a ritual, a formula, or a gesture. He mustknow if he wishes to bind it to a puppet or any other object such as a talisman or apentacle. He also has to decide on the pla ce in which the elementary has to be kept inorder not to be touched by strangers. Having considered all this carefully and writtennotes of it, he may begin with the practice. In this third method I will describe anelementary created with the fire element, which the magician may use for his ownpurposes.Draw a circle on a piece of paper, in the middle of it two squares, one upon the otherso that you get a regular octagon. This octagon indicates that we have to do with asymbol of the four elements in their positive and negative results. The circle itselfrepresents the all-comprehensive akasa-principle from which the four elementsderived. Mark the centre of the octagon by any sign you like that indicates the symbolof the elementary. The paper you use for the drawing has to be big enough to allowthe created elementary to stand on the sign in the centre of the octagon. Now engravethe same sign on a very tiny round object, best on copper, silver or gold disk, thoughany other kind of metal will do, in a diameter of 1/2 inch. If nothing else is available,a small piece of wood will do for our purpose also. It is however more profitable to dothe engraving with a pointed object on a small metal disk, especially if the elementaryis destined to have a long lifetime. Lamas in Tibet name the big drawing the great“kylichor” and the small engraving the little kylichor, which they sometimes havehidden in their clothing. The difference in Tibet is that the great kylichor is not drawnon paper but is built from stones, gathered and erected in a lonely spot where nohuman being will ever be admitted. The construction of a big kylichor has a diameterof 3-4 yards. For our purposes it is sufficient to draw the big kylichor on paper withred ink.All these preparations being finished, let us begin with the real creation of theelementary. Sit down comfortably in your asana, spread the paper already preparedand put the small kylichor exactly into the centre of the big kylichor. As soon as youtake your hand of the small kylichor, call the name you chose for the elementary. Thesmall kylichor now is serving as a starting point and as a stop for the projection ofelements. Inhale the fire element by pore breathing and impregnate it with yourdesire, whether right away in your body, or animate it afterwards by imaginationwhen it has been projected outside your body. In order to achieve a quicker success,both possibilities may be used without incident. Now project the fire element out ofyour body and accumulate it to such a degree that the entire contents are compressedto a very small spark of fire. Confine the spark to the surface of the small kylichor.Repeat this experiment at least seven times so that the accumulated spark grows largerwith each repetition. After repeating it seven times the spark might have the size of acandle flame. If you get tired, you may transfer the flame with your sending-off andguarding method into the spot where you intend to keep the elementary. Now removethe small kylichor from the big one, guard it well, or carry it with you if you find itmore profitable. Fold up the big kylichor and keep it well too, and the first task willbe finished.Next time, all you have to do is spread out the great kylichor in front of you, put thesmall one in its centre, and call the being with the name given to it, and the flame willappear on the surface of your small kylichor. Repeat the projection with the fireelement and let the small flame grow bigger and bigger with each accumulation untilyou have accumulated a flame that has the size and height of the wanted elementary.Transmute the flame into the desired shape by imagination, and your elementary willhave been created. Moreover, you can still load it with the fire element for a longertime to obtain a greater intensity of the elementary. The more frequently you repeatthis exercise, the greater will be the effectiveness of your elementary. The way ofworking with it is the same as described in the two previous methods, except that theloading always takes place I the great kylichor, and when calling the elementary, itwill suffice to use your ritual or take the small kylichor in hand and give it thecorresponding order. This method is very popular in Tibet and the elementaries thereare called “yidams”. The destruction of a yidam is brought about by thedecomposition process with the help of imagination according to the instructionsmentioned in methods 1 and 2, provided that you have not decided on any otherindividual method of dissolution that yo u have decided upon. The use of such anelementary is of manifold that I am unable to quote all the possibilities here.For example, there are yidams created for the treatment of sick people, others fortransferring objects, bringing messages to scholars and friends, protecting themagician, and pointing out any dangers to him, influencing other people, and doingmany other things of the sort according to the creator’s desire. It will always beadvisable not to give too many orders to a yidam, and what is most profitable is todevelop a single ability and one field of activity in such an elementary. One has toobserve exactly the appointed duration of life as we described it in the previousmethods. It is entirely up to you to create several yidams if you like to. It is alsoremarkable that a yidam can be produced with the other elements and even with allthe four elements in the same manner, the process undergoing a slight change insofaras one does not begin with the fire element, but with that of the earth, followed by thewater element, the air element, and finally the fire element. Herewith all has been saidabout the handling of the third method.Method 4: Following this method, you may operate in the same way as described inmethod 3, with a big and a small kylichor, but with the exception that you imagine thecomplete shape of the elementary right at the beginning. The elementary created inthis manner is instantly made ready and complete, its efficacy and power beingincreased by frequently repeating the projection of the elements. Although thismethod is somehow more difficult, an experienced magician possessed of a goodimagination will manage it very easily as well. In the Orient, elementary yidams arecreated in this way, while pictures of demons and images of gods serve as patterns fortheir representation. All the other conditions such as duration, loading, naming,calling, preservation, sphere of activity, purpose and decomposition process areexactly the same as in the previous three methods.2. Magical Animation of Pictures ~The magical animation of pictures also belongs to the four methods concerning thecreation of elementaries. In cults, the pictures, images of saints, statues and the likeare very often told to emanate an exceedingly strong magic power producingmiraculous effects on the bodies, spirits and souls of their worshippers. The blessedsilence, calmness and the religious ambiance that meets visitors in churches andplaces of pilgrimage certainly is known to everybody, and there is no need to go intodetail about it. All the healings in places of pilgrimage, that have even beensubstantiated in part scientifically but have not been completely explained, can beimputed to the animation of pictures and statues. The strange atmosphere surroundingthese objects causes their emanation, which however was first created by the attentionor adoration of thousands of admirers and believers. This kind of animation of imagesand statues of saints is positively unconscious. But from the magical standpoint, therealso exists a conscious animation of pictures and the like, for which I will quote avery useful and practical instruction.As mentioned at the beginning of this chapter, the conscious magical animation ofpictures belongs to that kind of methods of creating elementaries where it does notmater at all whether an ordinary picture or image of a saint has been selected for thepurpose of animation. The synthesis is and always remains the same; emanation andits purpose only undergo change. The main thing to know is not to animate portraitsof persons who are still alive. As the result of the sympathetic connection throughtheir bodies, souls and minds, one could eventually do severe damage to the person inquestion by creating images linked to an invisible, secret bond of sympathy with theoriginal. No should portraits be animated that could produce sexual appetites orimproper motives, for example women in the nude and so on. In these cases themagician would incur the danger of thereby producing an elementary that mightbecome a vampire, an incubus or a succubus for himself. Never create elementariesinterested in invoking sexual sensations or feelings. These precautionary measuresshould be observed by anybody who is engaged in the animation of portraits that Iwill describe in the following practiceIf you select an oil painting in order to animate it, you don’t directly have to use afluid condenser, although it would contribute to intensifying the quick creation of anelementary. Cut a piece of blotting paper or cardboard to the size of the painting in theframe, moisten it with a fluid condenser and let the paper dry. As soon as this littleexpedient has been prepared, open the rear part of the painting and put the paperdirectly upon the backside of the painting. It does not matter whether the painting hasbeen done on canvas or any other material. Now put a piece of standard paper orcardboard over it and fix it with nails or adhesive tape. To prevent any dust fromentering it. The painting thus has been prepared for animation. You can hand it on thewall or leave it standing on the table in front of you.Now form the mental body with the help of your imagination so that it has tocorrespond exactly to the form and size of the selected painting. In case you have apainting in front of you that represents only part of the figure in question, you havegot to make up the missing part in your mind. If the picture in question happens to besmaller than normal size, for example a small snapshot, you will have to consider thismater as well during your work. The rest of the process is the same as quoted in thesecond method concerning the creation of elementaries where a wax figure is used.Provided you transferred the imagination of the mental body into the painting, nowtransfer the respective properties of the spirit such as will, intellect, feeling andconsciousness into it with your imagination. After that, imagine the covering of themental body. In this covering you have to concentrate on the faculties, the sphere ofactivity and so forth, in short, all that seems desirable to you. If the elementary inquestion was selected for the use of other people, you must not project the elementsthrough your body, but you have to take the elements directly from the universe. Butif the portrait is destined to serve your own purposes, you had better perform theprojection of the elements through your own body. This has to be done with onesingle element, but you may as well transfer all four elements and even the akasaprinciple into the portrait. If you are working with all four elements, you have tooperate the projection exactly as if you were creating a complete human being. Assoon as you have projected the elements into your astral body and given a certaindensity to the portrait, call it into being. This kind of calling into being is the same asdescribed in method 2 with respect to the wax- loam figure. The kind ofdecomposition also can be the same, provided you have not prepared an individua lmethod more suitable for you. The magician will do well not to leave the elementaryin the picture after frequent repetitions, but to keep it possibly in the wall behind theportrait. When the magician has animated his painting, he may allow it to emanatefrom the portrait and utilize it for his purpose in the manner previously described. Butif he left the elementary in the portrait, it could be condensed to such a degree that itmight be spotted by persons who are not initiated. Therefore beware of boasting ofthings like that; better to keep the practice strictly secret in order not to get ill-reputedas a black magician or a sorcerer.Statues, busts, etc. might be animated in the same manner, but in this case it would benecessary to manage the condenser somehow into the interior of the bust, or, if that isnot possible, to spread it over the exterior of the bust and let it dry.In the light of some examples I have now disclosed a very important chapter ofpractical magic on account of which every magician can work out many othermethods. I found it opportune to quote these four methods only, the application ofwhich will certainly be clear to everybody. It has to be said in advance that anyscholar who has not been working scrupulously through all the previous Steps willnever succeed in creating a correct elementary, perfect in every direction. With thisnote I am terminating Step VII of this manual.

2 Likes

That’s one hell of a read DK. Great Stuff!

DK, can you summarize that in say, a few sentences?

1 Like

heh, if I could, I would, but he goes over so many idiosynchrasies of the process, that even summing it up would be quite a post in and of itself. heh, but to satisfy the request:
Get beeswax, mix it with loam, make a statue, fill the inside with sperm and blood - or a fluid condenser, load it with the elements in proportion to the human body, give it life, give it a name, give it a task, and give it a death date. And make sure you kill it in cold blood when it’s death date comes or if it becomes more powerful than you are.
… that’s not going to really help - but that’s the “summation” of just one of the processes he describes. :slight_smile: heh

1 Like

also if it has become more powerful than its creator - there are specific methods of disassembly, otherwise you risk great harm to yourself in an instant cold blooded slaughter.

Concise but thorough analysis. May I ask if you have created such servitors, and if so, how did they compare to the results of Evocation?

Yes - and not to get into too much detail. I’ve actually had more luck and legitimate results from servitors that I’ve made (when I made them properly) than I get with evocation. There’s a reason for that though - with entities you have to convince them that you’re a god, with servitors, you’re automatically their creator - so their power is dependent upon your ability to create them. I’ve had some come together so well that I can literally see them even without getting into trance. It’s a practice I couldn’t speak more highly of. Just make sure you terminate them the very day you plan to. I’ve let a few get stale, and shit get out of control REALLY fast.

1 Like

Very interesting. Just two last questions; what time frame would you recommend before terminating it, and would you advise against using pre-existing statues?

As long as you have a termination date and stick to it, you’re in control. The timing is totally dependent on your goal. For instance, should you make an entity to protect you from any attacks and warn you of impending doom for the rest of your life, you can do that, but just make sure that when you die, your servitor dies with you. There are cases where servitor creations have lived well past the life of the magician and have become some extremely powerful and terrifying entities. I think Bardon even mentions this. At that point they’re completely out of control and must be destroyed by a master magician. If you just want it around to help with a final exam, set the termination date for the evening after the exam. If you set a time frame, and the servitor does NOT perform, it is best to stick with the termination date and re-create a new one.
Using anything, really, is fine. I’ve used chips of wood, rocks, bottles of water, … I’ve even used a Burger King gift card once. You can use anything, just make sure that you cleanse it first of all previous energies. Bardon’s method is definitely one of the best, but if you get the hang of it, you can use just about anything. Even a little symbol on a piece of paper. I actually just bought a little buddha statue today as well specifically for an entity to task. However - once you use an item for an entities home base, it is best to destroy the physical object it is linked to when you murder it. That’s the only exception. A used “shell” should never be re-used. I know Bardon says it’s ok to do it if you do it correctly, but in my opinion, I think it’s best to just start fresh each time. Just my opinion though.

Wow thats a post and a half DK it answered most of my questions but as allways I have a few more! :slight_smile: What exactlly is a fluid condensor? And if I were to create one to protect me or warn me of danger would this mean its being created for “my own purposes only” necessitating using my own blood/semen for its creation? So if the astral form I wanted to use was i dont know say a wolf i could use the four inch high ‘doll’, create it as described, then after condensing the elements into the servitor visualise the formation of the wolf at the same time as focussing on its purpose and reason for existance? If I followed that example…given that that task isnt time limited you would still advise it having say a year of life before making another with the same purpose?

Im also wondering if a servitors reason to exist is to protect you is it capable of being destroyed by an aggressor? If so and its been created using my ‘vital essence’ what impact would that have on me?!

Very helpful post DK I must read up on Bardons method of ‘pore breathing’ now as the means to condense an element into your energetic body before using it. I suspect my Chi Kung practice will come in useful here!

It’s any physical concoction designed to specifically hold energies and programs. Much like holy water, florida water, or even like programming a crystal. There are certain alchemical products that are designed specifically for charging in such a manner.

Yes, if it’s specifically for your own purposes, it will be much more powerful to use your own blood or semen. But be warned, keep it where NOBODY can ever get to it. Even accidental damage to it, considering it’s intense nature, can effect you personally. Never make a servitor using your own blood or semen for someone else, always use a condenser.

The reason a human shape is used is because it is a prime representation of divinity. You may, if you want, order it to shape shift into a wolf shape, though, unless there is a specific reason for this and it actually has function in this form, you may wish to stick with a humaniod shape. The simpler you keep the instructions, the more proficient it will be.

No, you can keep a servitor around for your entire life, as long as you instruct it as such, and that at your death, you either dissolve it from the astral, or tie it to you such that it dissolves itself at your death. Some tasks are life long tasks, and that’s ok. Some are single use tasks, those are the ones you want to dissolve as soon as their task is up, or if their death date comes along before they complete their task, you must adhere to the death date and build a new entity to complete what the first one did not. Does that make sense? The completion of a task as well as passing a death date are both reasons for the entity to feel completed, but still have a desire to continue to exist - which is where things can quickly go wrong.

You must protect against any such incident at all cost. If someone got a hold of your doll or your entity, they could incur severe damage on you. This is one reason to never EVER tell anyone the name of your entities OR let anyone know where you keep the dolls. Even your closest friends. You never know when someone will turn against you, and even if that’s not the case, accidents DO happen, even a good friend could unwittingly unleash damage on you and the entity on accident by simply knowing its name.

1 Like

Your very kind to reply so fully DK, thanks. I am fascinated by the idea of servitors now and its definately something I will aim to do in the future. I feel I need some more basic practice and to finish the FWB project and probably the BOA project too before I attempt it. It is somwhat worrying to have to keep the doll itself so sacrosanct…makes me want to open a safe deposit box in the city hah I am encouraged to hear that you and others on the forum have had tangible success with servitors.

Hello!

I was reading your post about servitors from back in 2012. I’m a newbie to magic and am just now getting to the point of wanting to create a servitor. Since it was so long ago I thought that I would message you rather than respond to the post. You mentioned that if a servitor stays around it can cause problems. What kind of problems usually? Also, you mentioned that you might be willing to share your method. Could you possibly share you method for creating a servitor with me?

Thanks So Much,

Serenna