Servitors for all!/feedback

Sure

1 Like

can i also be added to your group?

1 Like

I would like to be in the group!

1 Like

Sure

So I tasked Peter with making a target think about me and to tell me when he’s done. About to go i sleep, let’s see how long it takes

3 Likes

@pluto1
Have you added me in your group ? Thank you
Regards

1 Like

Please add me to PM Group too, thank you.

1 Like

Alright!

Just asked LoganX for help, hopefully it goes well for me!

If like to be added to the pm group

1 Like

I would like to join

1 Like

I felt a warmth when chanting and looking at LoganX’s sigil. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Pluto! Could you add me to the group too please? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, I just called forth your servitors and I like them already. Great job on them. I would like to get in the group.

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to be a part of the group as well?

1 Like

Hey Pluto, would love to join the group PM :slight_smile:

Will share results of workings if successful.

1 Like

Interesting, I have tasked all 3 and here’s my thoughts…
Peter: For his energy I see my bare feet in the sand with the ocean waves lapping at my ankles, it’s bright and sunny but not unbearably hot and the water isn’t too cold. It feels like relaxing in a hammock on a nice late spring/early summer evening.

For his task: TBD

LoganX: For his energy I see an armored black knight with his head bowed, with both hands on the hilt of a long sword and in his protective stance a fair Queen is looking up at him. He gives the feeling almost like a “Knight of the Round Table”.

Razel: For his energy I see myself walking through and overgrown meadow, my hand brushing their green leafy strands and tiny blooms. I also see myself on a swing in the same meadow, it’s the feeling you had when you were a kid and believed that you could physically swing high enough for your toes to touch the bright sun peaking through the leaves.

2 Likes

Hey i would really appreciate to join the group🙂

1 Like

Hello, I would like to be added to the PM group as well. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Can I be added in the PM group pls

1 Like