Servitors for all!/feedback

Just wanted to say I have some new servitors! These will be for very specific purposes and whatnot so if you wish to see them and or request their help then shoot me a message.

I am going to change to a PM something now to filter out the amount of ppl who use my servitors just as a precaution.

3 Likes

Great ideas. I will look into that and possible create some for those purposes

This is a public praise to my servitor Xavier gifted to me by pluto1. I gave him his first task, and HE FUCKIN DELIVERED IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!! It’s about a situation of me and my girlfriend. We are in a LDR. I am so grateful and relieved!!!

4 Likes

Thank you. Xavier is definitely one of my strongest servitors to ever be created!!!

3 Likes

He is!! I am amazed!!

2 Likes

I think I missed Xavier. Is Xavier in another thread?

1 Like

Xavier was a custom made servitor but I decided to close the thread as I’m no longer making custom made servitors for now

2 Likes

New update, for those who are wanting money and riches, and wealth of all. Sorts dm me! As I have a new and more efficient servitor named Markel he has brought me around 100$ within just one day, keep in mind that if you are not specific. Then money can flow to you in many ways, such as discounts, getting taken out to eat and not paying 48$ or a check, or a gift etc.

3 Likes

new update!! in order to maintain a filter on the amount of people who can access my servitors (just as a precaution) I shall create a PM group. if you wish to be added let me know! I will add every servitor I have a long with many more, for example Ill add servitors for money, some that can be used in a legion, some that are leaders if you have a legion but no leader then I can provide one etc, the PM will have a very vast variety of servitors and you can request servitors IDEAS, to be CLEAR in the group PM I will not create servitors for each person but you can add an idea for example a servitor for chakra healing and I’ll do it, but it will be managed by me and available to all as custom servitors requests are closed for now.

if you wish to join the PM group, PM me or reply to this!

1 Like

P.S thank you so much to everybody who has joined the PM so far. :heart:many blessings

4 Likes

Exciting news!! A new servitor has been launched in the GROUP PM!!!

Also… I have a new family of servitors that will soon be joining my servitor catalog, they will be multifaceted essentially servitors that are more on a demon, or god level, where they have much richer knowledge, skills, and can access ancient knowledge to aid and help magicians both old, and new magicians alike.

6 Likes

Hi Pluto, I’m new to this platform. May I also be added to the group?

1 Like

Yes of course!!

1 Like

Welcome @simsimma It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so, before asking members to add you to a working group, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Xavier again delivered! I gave him another task after successfully completing his first one, and less than a week… HE DELIVERED AGAIN!! This post goes to my custom servitor Xavier, and also to his creator Pluto1. Thank you Pluto for making sure he isn’t shared with anyone else. He is my very first servitor and I love him dearly. I am amazed! I’d say to others, trust in the knowing that your servitor is at work. Don’t get in the way by lusting. You don’t need any validation.

5 Likes

Hi! I would like to participate

2 Likes

Done!

Awww thank you so so so so much.

1 Like

Can you add me to your PM group

1 Like

Of course!