.:. Servitors, CAT ARMY nyaaa <3

Also, if anyone is still interested in kittens that’s a working I am willing to do.

2 Likes

I like his approach, which takes more time and personal afford,
afford that i see taken away with damon brand, because he describes attention, grattitude and all that,
as a secondery thing at best, but relies on things like… knowing that sales have been made, the interest and emotions of potential customers and so on.

That might be great for a servant, but i want a companion.

I really don’t know…
~with my laughable senses, i would prefer that slow shift from imagination to perception, instead of “hoping that something works”.

@Drachir I don’t know either of the people you are talking about. That being said I understand what you mean when you say you want a companion

2 Likes

I hope i could at least inspire some other maniacs :slight_smile:

Cats enslaved them.

[???] :fearful: WHO?

1 Like

There must be a misunderstanding ^^

They TAKE milk, they don’t give XD
~What comes next? rat-milk ?

Muslims

2 Likes

To be fair, as a cat owner, I think they enslaved a lot more than just Muslims :joy:

A cat army of servitors could be useful for reconnaissance though, very stealthy creatures, good ambush killers too.

2 Likes

.:.KATAZU.:.

MERCYLESS KILLERS
FURR BALLS
AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

SOUNDS LIKE YOU? THEN JOIN US!

Our highly trained professionals know what they are doing.
They allways hit their target.

OUR ASSAULT UNITS ARE THE DEADLIEST OF THE WORLD

OUR ORGANISATION HAS THE BEST CONTACTS TO GUN MANUFACTURERS

OUR HACKERS COULD TAKE DOWN ANY POWER PLANT, ANY CITY, ANY COUNTRY, ANY CONTINENT WITH THE CLICK OF A PAW

AND DON’T FORGET OUR SHADOW TROOPS! WHO ARE MOST FEARED FOR BEING TRAINED BY DARTH FUCKING VADER

INTERESTED?
#THEN JOIN, THE KATAZU !

6 Likes

@Drachir Honestly, if anyone with good enough spiritual senses was willing to maintain the cat army on a day to day basis I am more than willing to take up this project. I’ve had good reviews with the Personal Spirit Companion, and I am confident I can pull this off too. If anyone’s up for it just comment. I need someone (or multiple people) to take care of the cat army once they are created. I don’t think I have the necessary skills to effectively maintain a legion like that though it seems (from the reviews with the Personal Spirit Companion) that I will be able to create them with ease.

4 Likes

Serious time:

I would love, to boss some armed kittens around :3

CAT-T3100: Sir! We don’t have any time for stroking and cat nip units, the enemy is coming!
GOD EMPEROR: Are you refusing my ORDER ?!
CAT-T3100: No sir!

Uhm…?

3 Likes

@Drachir Could you do the maintenance? Talk to them. Communicate with them. See them. Are your senses acute enough?

3 Likes

@Drachir It’s a serious question. If you think you are up for it I am willing to take up a joint project. Just reply: yes or no.

2 Likes

You didn’t read it? :disappointed: fine…
~Let me explain that:

Variant A .:.
We could build up that ‘army’, with a certain set of commands,
which every cat unit has to follow.

However, the cat unit created by you would primary serve as your guard and you would maintain your creation yourself, but under certain conditions (orders/commands) the units could come together for great attacks. Idk, like: scaring off the local muslims or something? Or helping one operator that got attacked.

Variant B .:.
We not only got a certain set of commands, but we all create and maintain one single servitor.
Pro: less afford for the individual
Contra: no individual attributes

Variant C -both worlds .:.
I guess it would be pretty cool, to have the choice between A and B …to have those options working parallel would also be a very interesting thing.

@Drachir Variant D: A single legion that I send out to various members. I would be head commander. Everyone else can command the legion to do various tasks. Your two variants are too complicated for me. Sorry. Let’s just keep it simple. If you are fixated on your two variants though I could do Variant B by sending out a cat companion to members who volunteered. Just keep it simple.

3 Likes

it is simple :worried:
~A is a typical servitor, but with a little extra
and B is a regular group servitor

C is something sweet in between.

D is… idk doesn’t really appeal to me over B.

Okay. Option B then. I could send out an individual cat companion to anyone who requested (as long as they have the skills to maintain it). Essentially the Personal Spirit Companion thing, but with cats. I am wary about arming them. Just because I don’t agree with some of the things I know people will do with them if I do. Maintenance is up to the receiver. Any volunteers?

1 Like

if i got that st8: your shadow entities are somewhat similar to a servitor,
but you are not the only force creating them -right?

My concern: If you are (i make numbers up to get to my point) 50% of the creating force that brings up those entities ~how would my control or the control of any other person ensured ?

Or is this like…

~then all my concerns make no sense… XD