Servitor oil?

Is there a recipe for servitor oil? That is, oil to help with the manifestation, solidification, and energy (powering) of servitors.

I was thinking of using a modification of @luxfero’s method of using the ashes from sigils and incantations and then mixing the ashes into the oil. Then I would anoint the servitor sigils with the oil.

The servitor incantations:

For increasing energy: -
Almak al ten ron tal, alash kala kal, peref ron felish tal.

For manifestation: -
Ic chalaz santum ralaz, vaskalla sinrampt, Itz melez dune fen’ki (name).

For solidification: -
Sah kah mah vaskalla, Inz rin’pal balah Tur inz U’tala.

After writing these on a piece of paper, I burn this, take the ashes (with the herbs) and then mix them into a carrier oil like olive oil or almond oil. Then I would anoint the servitor sigils with the oil.

Or is there another method? Is there already oil used for servitors?

Thanks.

6 Likes

It’s your servitor. Empowering it is your choosing and your doing so I don’t see why an oil like that wouldn’t work. Couldn’t hurt to experiment!

3 Likes

I haven’t tried this way myself. But it is an interesting concept. Always worth experimenting with new servitor concepts.

The closest I’ve done to this was be charging water with energy and intention deliberately aligned to the goals of one of my servitors and consuming it to align my energy to the working of the servitor.
That does work well by the way- just don’t do it this way if the servitor is on a baneful mission- you really don’t want to be drinking furious vengeance water :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the main thing here would be the energy of the oil, which your feeding to the servitor by anointing it’s sigil.

In my case I would feed it with an oil appropriate to it’s function.

So I don’t see why you couldn’t make a servitor oil charged to give them stronger manifestation/energy.

1 Like

If I understand correctly, you want to empower this servitor more? If so, you can make a seal, or even prepare your recipes, add the “sigil” burn it all and blow in the air or use energy.

i.e Reciting those languages and directing its focus into a manifested orb or energy; and placing that energy on the servitor sigil. #EnergyWork.

The oil method you thought of won’t do much, it will only shake the servitor for some time.

Lux.

2 Likes

Yes! I never thought about actually eating sigils, words of power, and incantations. This is really an excellent idea! I’m going to try this!

This takes the whole saying, “Eat your words.” to a whole new level.

As far as fluid condensers are concerned, as I understand, they usually contain blood and semen, right? These are known to be very potent fluids. I use them to anoint sigils, but I’m really hesitant about incorporating stuff like that into the oil, though.

Interesting ideas, indeed.

1 Like

Who is SRW?

Silver RavenWolf