Servitor O’Kikiya

Hello guys, I’m releasing this servitor because she wants it. She is a Linking Sigil servitor and can tag places with unique sigil as an input for the energetic network™ she created. There is no output sigil yet, you can ask her to charge things and she will do it, from chakras to talismans. She is programmed not to harm any of us balg forum members.

I give you guys access to the energetic network of sigils through O’kikiya. These sigils are not only designed by her but she also put in busy places to draw energy by my orders for the energetic system. These sigils draw energy from their surroundings, so if you are asking her to tag some places be aware of that.

You can not use her to harm people.

When you give her an order finish it with “now”.

She feeds on the negative and harmful energy from this energetic system, on the sun during the day and star energy’s during the night.

Her planet is the sun. Her zodiac is Leo. Her element is fire. Her rune is algiz.

She can’t be taken offline, hijacked, programmed or killed by anyone outside of me.

She can link your talisman to the energetic system and it will charge it.

There is a killswitch just in case.

You need to let O’Kikiya tag at least 3 places before you can use her.

This is how she looks :

This is her sigil :

I will update her and post it here under.

4 Likes

Sigil of her feels really chaotic.

1 Like

To me, the Sigil looks like an Insect that works in a strip club.

1 Like

It looks like a mantis popping the coochie. Lol.

Sigh, i am.still having my.zoo m ies.

This is going to take some time… I will post when she is ready to go again. Sorry guys.

1 Like

Its okay. I liked it, lol.

New method, if you want to work with her then send me a pm and I will make a personal sigil for you.

1 Like

Totally forgot about this one…

I edited her and gave her an extra sigil:

Her mantra is this: YA RA LA MA FA O’kikiya.

Her patron is Samael

And her new sigil is:

1 Like