Servitor not working

I created my first servitor, I read LOTS before starting my little project. It’s a servitor for an abundance. I carefully followed every step and was very thorough with the objectives and how to achieve these goals. When I activated it, I felt the energy of a successful ritual.

However, my little bud doesn’t seem to be working. I’ve tried invocation several times and I visualize it, but I haven’t seen any results.

I’m not asking for full completion of the tasks, but I sign that there’s work in progress, but the dude is either dead or lazy, which is not the way how I programmed it to be.

Any suggestions that you have for me in order to figure out the matter will be genuinely appreciated.

@Gibiana Perhaps because you haven’t given it a task. Try something small but attainable to give it something to do. Also try focusing more energy into the servitor to give it spark and use the task as the intention.

Also once the ritual is completed do not doubt yourself or your powers. Do not focus on the servitor project again. Jump into another project immediately. This stops you from lusting for the result and gives the servitor time to do what it needs to.

Also please write an introduction in the appropriate thread for introduction. Introduction Thread So fellow members can learn about a bit about yourself and what your looking to achieve on the forum.

About the introduction, I’m on it. I thought that I had done it, but I forgot that I had to create a new account since I lost my old creds.

I gave it a task. I have given tasks to it, but nope. Nothing.

Did you feed it and if so how and how much? In fact go through the whole process you used step by step since there are countless ways I’ve seen listed to create thoughtforms, constructs, servitors, and everything in between by every name you can imagine. I would help to know exactly what material or methods you are following.

Seconded, if you can provide details of the method you used, feedings and instructions you programmed it with, that would be helpful.

I will point out that abundance is quite a general concept. Are we talking abundance in a specific thing (such as wealth or friendships or bags or good feelings etc)?

Also a couple of important questions:

• have you made any previous servitors and if so were they effective?
    -How long has this servitor been in operation for?

As I mentioned, this is the first servitor I made, that’s why after a fruitless week, I’m starting to think that something was not done correctly.

Its for economic abundance, but his specific purposes are to find potential clients and lead them to me, and influence them to purchase the business’ products and services.

Mm let’s see… The first thing I did was to outline the details, fill in the info, being specific about purpose, goals, personality, abilities, shape, name, sigil, food, home, sleep and off buttons, etc…

After all that was done, I basically activated through visualization and gave it its instructions, fed it, and assigned a task.

I’ve been trying to bond with it, I bought it a diary so I can write down a to-do and measure performance. I have invoked him and given small tasks… and still it seems I’m alone in my room.

Like idk if I should just call it off and start over or try something else.

If you’re meaning that the servitor has only been in operation for a week, there is nothing to worry about. Servitors take time to grow and learn. Think of it as a newborn. It has to learn to crawl before it can walk and that takes time.

Alright then. So, I’m completely lost cuz I’m a newbie at this. Got it.

Thank you, guys.

Now, the doubt that remains is how long, on average, could take. As I said, in order to measure performance and of course, what would you suggest I do in the mean time to help the servitor grow

1 Like

@Gibiana Just feed it occasional energy perhaps light a candle with the intention of adding to it energy. Besides from that shift focus onto a completely different magickal project. This gives it time to grow, learn and complete its task.

Yep. I fed again today. I was dubious to do so since in the programming I planned to feed it weekly so I’d be out of schedule, but i fed it anyways. It was also amazing that one of its sources of nourishment is the rain and today there was some drizzling.

I’m onto a new project rn and I’ve dedicated the whole day prepping it. I might even start a bitácora here.

Does it feed from the success of the business? I imagine that would also help

yep totes! that’s the main source.

1 Like

Hi, i know this is a couple months old but i had a question about regarding this. Would this include things involving the preparation of the outcome of the tasks being completed? Say i have separate servitors, all working on individual tasks that are part of one big outcome/project I’m working on, because that specific outcome has multiple components to influence. This project is financial related, so would i be disrupting the servitors work by doing like, financial planning in preparation before the outcome is actually achieved? Sorry if this was confusing, I just always like to be prepared ahead of time but I don’t wanna accidentally mess something up :sweat_smile: