Servitor Creation Service In Fiverr

While browsing the deeper part of Fiverr which is basically a freelance services online for those if you who’s not familiar with it . I saw a services pop up and sine seller is offering a service to create a servitor not just an ordinary servitor you may heard very often but a very sort of powerful servitor that would incorporate the power of a choosen deity especially in the Hellenistic tradition deity like Zeus or Poseidon into the servitor and I was astonished by the way the seller described his works do you guys find this legit ?

I am still guessing whether he really is but I can’t find some of his services and also I can’t basically remember the seller since I just already remember those stuff while browsing Fiverr and then I posted a thread here to confirm its legitimacy

Whose psyche will be used to create the being? Will they be placing the servitor under your influence or placing part of your psyche under its? I’d ask some simple questions about the methods used whenever there are preexisting servitors being sold if they’re not creating a new one or helping you to manifest yourself new one.

Just so you know, we cannot provide reviews of services on this forum for specific vendors, and we will not provide you names of service providers in a way that looks like BALG could be endorsing them or not, it’s against the rules, and they cannot jump in to defend or promote themselves.

What we can do is comment on whether people making servitors for others to use is legitimate, an as we have members here doing that now and then, with favourable responses, I would say yes.

2 Likes

Here’s a tutorial from a successful free servitor maker here. You can look up her servitors and try them out yourself to get experience in this area. Why not ask them?

@xinclair19 You could also try this to make your own :slight_smile:

3 Likes