Servitor Creation Engine

You’re making it more complicated than it needs to be tbh.

Making a servitor is just like creating a sigil, you direct your will and intent to create a manifestation, the difference is that a servitor is a ‘personification’ of the intended manifestation. I usually create a sigil with the intent, then I give the intent a name. Everything else, like appearance, is secondary, and not even necessary. As far as personality, the servitor’s personality tends to be based on the subconscious associations you get with the name of it, and then as you work with the servitor it develops a deeper personality as it grows.

10 Likes

Just asking done anyone do banoshing before the whole process or you just go throught the steps the brands book does have any but some people say you need it what are your views and experiances. Thanks in advance

1 Like

But if I’m already petitioning Marquise Orias to do the same thing as my manipulation servitor I plan to create (it’s not to make someone a zombie slave, just to get them to see things my way and provide what I want and only they can provide legally, basically raising my chronic pain meds to the amounts, dosages, and strengths I want, since I’m currently RXd half of the dose I’m well stablized on that I used to get back home before I moved and not have to have that awkward conversation [which I’ve tried and my Dr is basically like “not yet” and “technically I’m supposed to cut you off if the medicine isn’t working”. I had to remind him that the medication is fine, it’s the dosage, strength, and amounts that need increasing, so I don’t want to go thru that conversation again. I want my pain Dr to RX me the dosages and amounts that I want and think it’s his idea and a good idea; it is a good idea and would help me tremendously, especially as I prepare to finish Mortuary College and it’s concurrent apprenticeship, which will be very grueling and painful]. Will it piss Orias off, make him not want to work with me, or is using both acceptable to Orias? Will he help empower it and work with it or what?

I certainly don’t want to offend him because I do want a good relationship and bond/connection with him; I want us to be friends I guess you could say. Of course I won’t be a drooling junk box when I work with him, my tolerance is so high I would have to eat the whole bottle to even feel it, much less over dose on it ( I haven’t gotten to where I can do full evocation yet and just have a conversation with him; yes I want my petition to Marquise Orias brought to fruition, but I want more from our relationship than just that and I’m not just using him. I think he knows that since daemons can read you like a book and lying/being dishonest and using someone isn’t the best way to start a relationship, be it with people or spirits.

I’ve felt his presence more than any other demon I make contact with, normally via sigil gazing, enn repetition, and then talking to him, in plain English, being totally honest about the intents of my petition, and I very often feel his presence, which feels very calming, soothing, and euphoric, which I take as a good sign. He seems amazing and nice, IDK why more people don’t seem to mention working with him. I love him and told him so while feeling his presence and the euphoric feeling and presence in general got way stronger when I said it) I won’t get into the whole “why not seek a demon of healing?” thing because the meds are what I want ( primarily medicinal with some recreation/feeling good, being happier, etc… sometimes as well ). I wouldn’t be asking my pain management Dr to be doing anything illegal, that would hurt us both if he lost his license and I’ve looked up what’s permissible in my state regarding treatment of chronic pain patients who have had it for decades and it will be life long, getting more and more as the joint continues to degenerate with age. What I’m seeking is legal and I see no reason to not have something that both eases my pain, helps my quality of life, as well as making me a happier, better, more productive person. If one must lead a life of pain that is devoid of pleasure and something that makes me happy then I may as well be a monk in a monastery.

So my main question here is would creating a servitor for the same purpose as my petition to Marquise Orias piss him off?

1 Like

I’ve also read of breathing the breath of life onto the sigil and then visualize it’s eyes opening when you birth it after the gestation period. Then you talk to it and give it it’s name, abilities, task, etc… When people speak of seeing their servitor created and come to life, they mean in their mind’s eye, not physically seeing it, right? You visualize the servitor as gestating, birthing, and awakening and visualize in your mind the servitor as if a physical being is there in front of you as you introduce yourself, give it task, and so on, correct? If I don’t see a physical being with my physical eyes and you absolutely have to in order to create a servitor that would cause doubt, which kills a lot of magick, and I want to do this right. Then again, there are so many ways people swear is “the way to do it”, that it leads me to believe that all magick can be done successfully and give you the results you want with your own methods as long as the will, intent, focus, and desire is present, since, when you get to the core of what drives pretty much all magick is those things working together and driving it, whoever the source and whatever the system. That’s how it seems to me (and has, even before the internet existed, and you have 50 million sorcerers (some legit, some full of it ), am I right about what I’ve said in this post ( both with servitor creation and getting magick to work and give you the results you want, despite the many practitioners who swear that “such and such requires this weird, elaborate ritual and must be done following these exact instructions to the letter”. It seems if that were true, there wouldn’t be but a hand full of people who could get magick to work despite the fact that we all have the abilities to do effective magick, even conceding that some people are more gifted with it and it comes more naturally and easier to some people)?

2 Likes

I will always see the waiter right?
Or will they disappear?

1 Like

@CyberLord I’ve always heard and read that you make up a sigil for the servitor yourself, with some people saying the sigil ( and sometimes it’s appearance) should aligh/be related to it’s primary task/command/function. Some say make a drawing, some don’t mention a drawing. Some say the image ( whether they use a drawing or not ) should have something to do with it’s “mission”/task ( e.g. mine will be to influence a doctor who’s office is an hour and a half each way and I want it to take effect quickly. Following that model, I may envision as it’s form a winged fairy [to symbolize speed of effects to fruition and covering distances quickly, and the faerie also can symbolize it having a magickal/mind controlling effect on said Doctor] dressed in a Doctor’s coat with maybe a stethoscope, to symbolize the medical aspect of it’s purpose, and some say it can look however you wish. Some call for a gestation period where you meditate on it for days, followed by a birthing process. I can visualize with great clarity ( the result of growing up an only child who played by myself a lot ) so I’m able to visualize the servitor perfectly at any time, so I may just imagine it’s form and my energy ( in the form of white light) flowing from my forehead/3rd eye into it, breathe onto it’s sigil and say" name, by my will, energy, and desires I give you life, now accept the breath of life" and visualize a white energy flowing with my breath as I breathe onto the sigil),followed by “your name is , your purpose is, you can do this by*******” and so on, then say " you will do this immediately and without pause, go forth now and perform your living purpose".They all swear by their methods, so this leads me to believe you can do it how you want as long as intent, focus will, and desires ( the things I believe drive all magick more than anything ) are there. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

What do you mean by “command/task”

1 Like

The job of the servitor.

2 Likes

Everyone has their own process for creating servitors. But they all are similar. The use of visualization, psychic energy, will/intent and emotions to charge sigils, talismans and give form to your thoughts.

I recommend my servitor engine sigil, the resources on BALG and Donald Brand’s book on servitor creation.

Servitor creation and visualization came easy to me too. I also played alone as a child and I have a very active imagination.

7 Likes

Is tgs required?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Hiya OP! Have you considered upgrading the engine, or making another that works differently? There’s no limit to how powerful the products can be if you keep reinforcing the engine! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have thought about it.

1 Like

Another version, more powerful and simpler.

Using the KoF seal, I was inspired by the instructions on it. Fyi.

7 Likes

Can I incorporate where the servitor will live? How it will feed? Where it goes once it’s task is completed?

Thank you for this! This was so very simple. I made my first servitor in like 5 minutes. It took longer to write down what i wanted it to do.
This is essentially a thoughtform, correct?
I was kinda just playing around to see if i could do it first and made it reprogrammable.
Soooo…long story short, i now have a green alien octopus friend with red eyes named Harper. :laughing:
shrugs
Dude, like i could feel him and everything. Insane. I’m going to have fun with this. He was made for a few purposes, specifically to mess with my enemies. And just random stuff to save me time.
You rock,guy. :slight_smile:
Ill be making more in depth ones, but this one will serve his purpose well. The basic pic was just quickly scratched on paper, i built him in my mind correctly. :wink:
I figured tentacles because, well 8 arms are better than one when it comes to energy harvesting. It made sense to me, anyways. Lol

2 Likes

Welcome @ChristosSophia It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Is this type of servitor useful to attract a job or specific people?

1 Like

You can program the servitor to do whatever you want.

1 Like

No, this was more just to cause chaos to keep my enemies busy and steal their energy.

2 Likes