Servitor attacked by "La santa Muerte"

Don’t ever put anything associated with her, or anything dedicated to her on a shared altar. It disrespects her. This is mostly for vibrational compatibility reasons, not because she gets jealous. She doesn’t experience jealousy like we imagine. She is far above human insecurities and hubris - it’s not possible for her to feel used like we would feel used. It’s only us who project our emotions onto spirits, particularly those who are more evolved.

I imagine it was the altar thing that angered her. “Make amends” (this feels like her demanding it) is what popped into my mind.

3 Likes

All true things especially about her having a different vibration that doesn’t mix well with others (not jealous just incompatible)except…shes not so much fickle as she is flexible, expecting different things from different people depending on what they can provide. As has been said she will only start killing or destroying things if you are disrespectful, dishonorable or if you play her which seems to be exactly what your wife has done.

Remember Santisima Muerte is a noble lady who has the very lonely task of recieving the dead and she truly cares deeply about humanity because of the state of the souls she receives. No one would want to host or guide a wailing bitter soul. All she asks for in return is a small amount of admiration and attention.

Imagine Santa Muerte as a lover. The two of you have a wonderful night together and she thinks this is the start of something great, but you already have plans for another booty call the following night…and you dont tell her because you’re not picking up her signals and think its just a fling and all good… You send out an accidental group message confirming your next date… So Santa Muerte comes over to your house the next night and finds you banging someone else… you dont think you’ve done anything wrong but you absolutely have to her. You’re lucky she only killed your servitors. Shes being very gentle in showing displeasure. Most women would have smashed your tv.

1 Like

It was not her, until now we could know who it was, it was an attack on my wife by a person who commanded an entity.

1 Like

Ah that socks man

1 Like