Seraphim

Lots of people have summond archangels but I rarely hear people say and talk about summoning Seraphim angels are the highest ranking angels in most religions and mythologies. My question do they exist? Has anyone ever summoned one or multiple of them. I hear a lot of people evoking gods but not Seraphim angels the highest ranking angels why is this.

5 Likes

Angels are real if you decide they’re real.

2 Likes

Seraphims are real. In my experience, they, for some reason watch humans, but never get involved into anything.

2 Likes

Michael is counted among them…
Lucifer sometimes is as well…
Metatron and Jehoel… These are the only named ones I could find in my brief search…

I’m sure people would if they knew the names, which is why I tried finding them for you if you were wanting to do so…

5 Likes

http://hafapea.com/angelpages/seraphim.html

4 Likes

If memory serves me, the Watchers were once Seraphim.

4 Likes

Well speaking for myself alone the Spirits I work with are meant to have a serious vendetta against the angels (and for good reason too). Due to this I never summon angels that are still on the Path of the False Light. It’s about loyalty really. Showing my respect to the beings I work with by not working with the very same beings that sought to destroy them all those many centuries ago. Also, I don’t believe that the False Light offers a genuine Path to Ascent. I know that’s a controversial statement, but it’s one that I stand completely behind.

2 Likes

There’s nothing in the literature to support this Seraphim-Watchers connection. Watchers, also known as the Grigori, are their own class of angel.

The only reason why I think that you might make this statement is because Darren Aronofsky’s 2014 film Noah depicts the Watchers with six wings, which is also how many wings Seraphim have.

1 Like

It’s fine to have your own opinions and beliefs, I just want to know what you think about the many Christian saints that certainly had abilities that only the most skilled magicians could pull off, such as making their soul visible to the physical world while astral traveling, levitation, bilocation, raising the dead, visions of the future, revelation of knowledge they could not possibly know, evocation to full, physical appearance of saints, angels, the Virgin Mary, and even Jesus Christ himself, as well as many many more manifestations of ascent?

1 Like

@ashtkerr Just as many sorcerers have been documented to have pulled off the very same feats (Less in the West, though it has been heard of among the finest Masters of the Black Arts. In China and the Middle East though stories of such feats of magick are quite widespread. It’s not that these miracles are more commonplace among saints. It’s just that in the West only the saints’ feats actually get published, because of the control of the Church). Their are as many documented instances of magickians performing grand miracles, as their are of saints doing the same. I would also like to say here that a lot of the feats spoken of in Eastern texts are EVEN MORE impressive than the one’s you’ve listed. I don’t believe that any of these miracles are actual manifestations of God. These saints cause their own miracles. They channel the darkness without even knowing it. All magick is black. So called white magickians and saints are merely those who haven’t realized that yet. Their’s nothing intrinsically different about what these saints do from what these Eastern Sorcerers and Tantric Masters as well as the Liches much spoken about in the Necromantic Arts do. It’s just that the latter group actually understands to a greater degree the source of their powers, and can therefore reach a true degree of mastery (I’ve provided a list of some feats in the post below) Also to the best of my knowledge all of these Saints died with the exception of Jesus whereas there are truly an insanely large number of records documenting sorcerers achieving immortality.

1 Like

Dating that all magic is black id bold i must say (:smile:
But then im all for duality so black and white.
But i would like to hear more from you on the matter.

1 Like

@Grimner All magick comes from the same source: the depths of the soul, our Patrons, and the planes beyond. Those who claim their powers are from God are simply deluding themselves while drawing on the very same powers they claim to oppose. All those Saints are no different from us in terms of the powers they draw on. Just more blind, and therefore unable to truly embrace the powers for what it is. Remember that the grandest feats have only ever been documented among if not Black Magickians then at least those who understood that the magick they wielded was actually magick. Old Japanese texts speak of sorcerers conjuring up whirlwinds to destroy armies, of walking into Hell and back IN THE FLESH, of being able to slice someone in half with a sword without ever touching said sword, of those who performed not just by-location, but split themselves to exist in 7 or more locations at the same time, of PHYSICAL gates to the other side being opened with what can only be described as complete ease, of people being cursed to death with just a flick of the wrist (this one is meant to be quite common to this very day), not just levitation but outright flight, of objects being simply materialised out of thin air, of those who commanded legions of entities. I don’t think any Christian saint can match the grandeur of the feats that our finest have performed (most if not all of these have been documented in the West as well btw. These feats are by no means exclusive to the Eastern Arts. It’s just that records are less scarce over in Japan, China, Tibet, Syria, India etc.)

2 Likes

So, @TheStorm, you and I have the same view then about ascension in Christianity. Though, we word it differently.

Ä° feel like he is calling for me recently, idk how to invoke

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I noticed members here arent very knowledgable, sorry to say.
The Seraphim are levels above in power compared to the archangels in heirarchy. Archangels themselves arent planetary dieties, its not a 1 shoe size fits all kinda deal.
The Seraphim cover themselves with wings and only the eye is visible, this is likely to protect the witness from the immense light which is so powerful that it will cause instant insanity if one were able to summon a seraphim.

I was told that you would need to attain the conversation with your holy guardian angel first and then ask them for permission to summon the seraphim.
If you do manage to summon the seraphim you can expect being blinded by the most powerful white light. I personally hope I can manage to summon them myself as well one day like the prophet Enoch or prophet Elija did. However I do realize now that it’s possible that I could reach instant enlightenment, and perhaps not being able to handle such feelings of great power since Enlightenment can be very dangerous as well. You need to be highly trained for this.

Complete inaccuracy, I’ve summoned seraphim many times without going insane or needing permission. You are Christ.

If you’re new here you’ll understand most of
That traditional stuff is human bs. It doesn’t mean it’s true objectively speaking. Humans may or may not go insane, depending on their mentality, humans are naturally insane, the angel only reflects the true nature of the magician that’s evoking it, ascended humans also have this ability.

Welcome @Toly_Romanov It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3