Seraphim- Trikona houses in astrology: the pillars of your life

In astrology they are 3 houses that are considered to be very important in knowing what is the foundation of the individual, on what spiritual ground is settled. These houses are called Trikona houses, the 1st house, the 5th and the 9th.

When these houses exchanges meaning the 9th lord in 5th house or 5th lord in 1st house, 9th lord in 1st house, 5th lord in 9th houses etc when these 3 houses exchanges , they created a very auspicious combination in your life. But why?

Let me explain:

1st house represent you, your body, your personality, how your silhouette etc…

5th house is the house of your past life merits, it’s a house of your descendants.

9th house is the house of your ancestors, close ancestors or far ones.

When these planet are somehow linked in your horoscope, it shows that your past life gratification and your ancestors or the gods of your lineage are supporting you in this current reincarnation. When these three houses are well placed, you can judge already by a 60% that this person will have a very sweet life.

Now the interesting part is when we take the original sequence of houses meaning Ascendant starting by Aries.
The 1st house is Aries
The 5th house is Leo
The 9th house is Sagittarius

All these 3 houses are fire sign, they purify the negative energy of the birth chart and tell the Dharma of the individual, his/her true purpose.

Now I gonna tell you the correlation between the dharma houses or signs and the Seraphim.

I have posted not so long ago the link between Cherubim and the fixed signs in astrology.
Today I will talk about the seraphim, the burning angels and their correlation with the trikona houses in astrology, bear in mind that I use Vedic astrology system.

The seraphim are the highest type of Angels They are in the first sphere of angels. They are described as having six wings, with two wings covering their faces, two covering their feet, and two used for flight. Seraph means the burning one. They are all in fire :fire:. They sing to glorify and praise God, the Most High.

In my previous post, I demonstrated that the Bible is just a narration, a story of what is happening in the sky. The Bible is the story of the Sun :sun_with_face: God which is basically “you” through different zodiac signs.

The seraphim represent the 3 houses or signs i have explained earlier, seraphim purify any evil or negativity from the soul. They are the protectors the soul.

They fly around the throne of God and singing holy holy holy.

Take the 1st house representing Aries multiply it by 3 ( holy holy holy 3 times)

1x3 = 3

5th house times 3 = 15

9 times 3= 27

3+15+27= 45~ 4+5= 9

So obvious calculations :rofl::rofl:

9 is the sign of Sagittarius, it represents the highest purpose of soul. The fire that purify.

Aries is the fire that burns everything , the root chakra. It’s the spark that gives life.

Leo is the fire that gives power, “WILL”. It’s the fire that stands still. “ Be still and know that I am God (Leo)

Sagittarius is the fire that expands exponentially. if Leo can establish a kingdom , Sagittarius creates Empires.

Let’s talk about the correlation with Seraphim.

The holy texts describe the appearance of the seraphim to have six wings and use two to cover their faces two to cover their feet, and the two wings to fly around the throne of God.

Now I believe that the 2 wings to cover the face represent the 2nd house (Taurus) as the 2nd and originally Taurus represent the face in astrology.

And the 2 wings to cover its feet represent the 12th house of Pisces. Feet are represented by Pisces or the 12th house in astrology.

For a person to experiment the true power of his soul, his own God. He must first go back to the Garden of Eden (Taurus and I have already explained that Taurus is linked to Eden) after that he will be able to access the heavens and yes there are many heavens, meaning to free his soul from the material world, freeing himself from reincarnation. The soul is no longer bound to something and this is the 12th house or Sign of Pisces.

Tips: how to go back to Garden of Eden? Use the relationship between Taurus and Scorpio. Scorpio is Sex magic, raising of Kundalini or magical power but the purest form of it. Adam and Eve were chased in heaven Taurus because of the forbidden Sex act, and that decreased their kundalini. the energy goes up but doesn’t reach the crown chakra instead returns down to root chakra and leaks to earth and this has been interpreted as the tail of the demon when energy goes down.

The Seraphim purify the soul so that an individual can regain access to the garden of Eden to liberate his soul.

Who guard the garden of Eden ? The Cherubim, the Fixed signs ( Taurus, Scorpio Leo, Aquarius ) if you read my last post, You will get it.

“Two wings that Seraphim uses to fly around the throne of God”

After one has freed his soul, he fly around the Throne of God… but what throne???

After the soul is liberated from material world, meaning it has escaped the reincarnation cycle, in Hindu we call it the Wheel of Samsara.

Now hum :face_with_raised_eyebrow: there a group of Angels that are described as wheel covered by eyes :eyes:

Get it? They are the Ophanim. Ophanim’ refers to ‘the wheels’ seen in Ezekiel’s vision of the chariot in Ezekiel 1:15–21—from the bible

Ophanim are angels that rule over Justice and balance. They are the angles specialized in reincarnation.

In astrology they represent the 1, 4, 7, 10th houses. These houses are called Kendras. They are the houses of Duties, of karma. Why were you born? To finish some pending karma

And this will be seen from your 1, 4, 7 and 10th house. Or Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn, the cardinal signs.

1st house = you or astral body
4th house= your emotions or Mental body
7th house= your relationship or agreement you make

10th house = the responsibilities you have to society.

Seraphim help you burning away your karma so you can get free yourself to the Kendra’s and finally be able to not reincarnate again if you want to.

By liberating your soul you can fly around the wheel of reincarnation without ever get stuck in it.

This is what Seraphim helps with.

In brief:

1. Ophanim angels help you to realize your karma or duties in this world. They help a lot regarding career, business, trade, real estate business

2. Cherubim: help you to follow the will of God, your soul, communion between Men and God

3. Seraphim: Purify by burning all negativity or remaining karma and liberate the soul from reincarnation

@Keteriya, @A_Pariah

5 Likes