Sephiroth

Hi there,

Has anyone completed the sephiroth and what was your experiences like compared to the qlippoth?

1 Like

Qliphoth and Sephiroth are a map of the human subconscious, i practice both of them for create a good path for my work. Both of tehm are powerfull but for walk in the middle of the back magic and withe magik pillarso and found teh real God/Lucifer it’s very hard. But the give you wiss. bliss, knowledge of you and the spiritual and physical world whith you’re logic and free you from you’re dubt. Obviusly it’s not so easy to explayn my experience because I create a path where a lot of subject and pactice are in, but I can tell you the Sephiroth are very very powerfull like the Qliphoth

1 Like

I’ve actually not done the Qlippoth or Sephiroth, but I feel more compelled to do the Sephiroth first. But i don’t know what to expect from it…

In your own words, what was it like?

1 Like

It’s like mesitation, you learn to explore the good qualities of you’re soul and you leard to implement vitues and be good. It’s like study phylosophy for some aspect. It’s very beautifull and I learnd a lot of things about myself. Same whith the qliphoth

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Lolz Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like