Sephereanz or something else?

For a while, I have been in a kind of “resting period” on my path, but I’ve had a great time reflecting and recovering emotionally from some messed-up situations. A deity that has come to my mind lately is Sepheranze.

There was a reader and psychic on youtube that I listened to that mentioned some messages that I resonated with that said that I have a new teacher or guide waiting on me that I don’t know of yet, and her letters were “k” or “s.” Immediately I thought of Sepherenz or Arachne. I thought of her before I fell asleep wondering. I woke up during the same night in sleep paralysis, feeling something touching my back and whispering to me, I don’t remember the words, but I had some vague dream of wandering around in a circle jungle, trying to find a new way out.

I then tried to find more information about her or perhaps other people’s experience, but there is seriously not much of it. Then two days later, a video from a small occult channel I just found a few days before put out a video about being called by Sephereanz. This sounds obvious now when I write this, but still not wholly convinced.

I feel I might have met her a few years ago. It was when Belial took me to see a purple spider diety close to him in some other realm. She looked very similar to the cover of Asenath Mason’s book spider queen or something, which I saw way later.

I have heard about Mark Allan Smith’s work with the Primal craft, even tho I have not initiated it. In my state now, I don’t feel much afraid of her (if it is her), but I still don’t enthusiastic about risking eternal soul devour by trying to communicate with her. From others and the Primal Craft source, Sephereanz seems like a sinister, dangerous deity that doesn’t want to be talked about or approached, so why would she come to me when I do not even consider myself a black magician, nor as a child of Hekate or Lucifer? So what else can it be? I’ve met Hekate and Lilith, but they felt and appeared different.

Welcome @Aaylamaria It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Not much into left path as well but she came to me as well , in my experience she is really loving but she will put you trough her test and destroy everything you don’t need anymore maybe including yourself xD , everything that doesn’t serve you will be gone . She is really powerful , and has many things to teach , not your everyday entity :slight_smile: .i don’t believe she is necessary associated with left path but that’s my own insight :relaxed:

I have already presented myself? A moderator helped me change my account name

Your initial introduction was deleted because you had a duplicate account. Please redo it.

1 Like

I had a confirmation that it was her. I also recognized a recent test from her, but it wasn’t so sinister, more of character and kindness. There is almost no information about her that I can find, and the Greek mythos doesn’t say much haha. Should I even try to communicate to her? I’m afraid that I will disrespect her. Would she like artwork and songs? Or would that type of stuff be stupid human horseshit to her? I don’t know how connected she is with humanity or if she cares about us. I love doing sensible art though with humor and beauty.

2 Likes

She will be fine with anything :slightly_smiling_face: she is rly supportive and loving from what I found also scary ,very scary and really powerful

Here some things to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

That account isn’t working but it was my post. What you said about destroying everything, including themselves was so funny. I had a similar joke pop into my head today about a situation with people and the messed up things they’re involved in, and this was a confirmation of that. It was a joke, yet at the same time, it wasn’t. A lot has happened since I wrote this post. She is amazing and quite different from how weak magicians portray her.

2 Likes

It always reminds me of Lilith. She is known to give nightmares.
She looks like a woman with olive skin and her lower body is a spider body. Demonic Beauty.
In dream reality when I entered the building and saw her for the first time, I closed the astral door behind me.
Everyone wants to be loved. The first time she hugged me… it wasn’t warm it was hot, pleasant hot, motherly hot when she cuddles up to her little son at night. You don’t have to be afraid of her.

1 Like

I’m no longer afraid of her or any being for now, but I don’t see her as being the same as Lilith. Pardon me, but to me, Lilith is like the McDonald’s clown that stands outside trying to wave and lure people into the building. Then there is the building with all the faculties and then there is the office owner’s consciousness that owns the shit but is out of picture and not clearly seen from outside from a narrower viewpoint. Hope that weird analogy makes sense.

But yes, she has many sides to her that are oppositional, but makes quintessence.

1 Like