Sending one a curse through the eyes

what do u guys think of letting someone know that a curse has just been put on them? As in sending them through a letter, to their address, in the mail their image with a sigil blotted out in their forehead with black wax to seal their fate. and by their eyes gazing at this disturbing image when they open this letter, the demon leaps out of the paper into their soul. thoughts???

Why would you do that?

Let me ask you a hypothetical question? What would you do if one of your best friends who has no occult experience came to you freaked out that they had been cursed by someone who sent them a letter telling them as much? Would you retaliate against the person even possibly with a death curse while trying to remove the curse placed on your friend? Would you possibly ask members here for help?

I understand the concept of letting the psychological aspect of a curse attack its target BUT if your magick is worth it’s salt you don’t have to let them know. They can figure that out for themselves. If I’m going to curse the last thing I want is for someone to figure out what I’m doing and give them an opportunity to defend against my workings.

Exactly!

didnt say i would. i asked “what do you guys think”…

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:3, topic:1027”]Let me ask you a hypothetical question? What would you do if one of your best friends who has no occult experience came to you freaked out that they had been cursed by someone who sent them a letter telling them as much? Would you retaliate against the person even possibly with a death curse while trying to remove the curse placed on your friend? Would you possibly ask members here for help?

I understand the concept of letting the psychological aspect of a curse attack its target BUT if your magick is worth it’s salt you don’t have to let them know. They can figure that out for themselves. If I’m going to curse the last thing I want is for someone to figure out what I’m doing and give them an opportunity to defend against my workings.[/quote]

the person doesnt know anyone who does magick nor would they go to someone who does magick…and they wouldnt have to defend against me. they would have to defend against the demon that is inside them…

Well, personally I don’t want to know my targets about it. First off, the chance that they will seek help is much smaller. Second, the element of ignorance is so much more fun! Let them suffer while wondering what the hell is going on! The more they believe they are the victim of bad luck, the more they’ll attract “bad luck”.
They’re own believes will either empower your work, or weaken it! In this case, I believe that their ignorance is your bliss.

[quote=“Bran, post:7, topic:1027”]Well, personally I don’t want to know my targets about it. First off, the chance that they will seek help is much smaller. Second, the element of ignorance is so much more fun! Let them suffer while wondering what the hell is going on! The more they believe they are the victim of bad luck, the more they’ll attract “bad luck”.
They’re own believes will either empower your work, or weaken it! In this case, I believe that their ignorance is your bliss.[/quote]

okay. i understand what u are saying. and it is true.

This could also be a crime depending on your jurisdiction.

^Agreed, could be seen as terroristic threats. If you live in a religious area Bible Belt for example they would likely charge you just to make an example.

interesting…good to know

how would they know its terroristic??..it could be seen as a piece of art

It could and if you have a Bible thumping law enforcement agency investigating it could be seen differently. If I saw a picture of me with a symbol on my forehead stamped in black wax I would not take it as an art piece. If you get charged with a crime for making threats or at the very least harassment would be the most likely charge. I’ve known of people being charged for putting voodoo/hoodoo stuff out for targets. Even if charges don’t stick it’s a pain in the ass to deal with not to mention the social stigma attached to such things. May not seem like a big deal now but later down the road it is the kind of stuff that bites you in the ass.

If you want people to know your doing magick and what not go ahead I won’t judge. I can’t say others won’t. Personally I keep my stuff as discreet as possible. Some people enjoy the “Evil” and “Scary” connotations assosciated with black magick but that’s not my bag. I’d rather be the likeable guy that manipulates behind the scenes without ever showing his hand. Underestimate me, keep me as the underdog I’ll just smile and work my will quietly.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:13, topic:1027”]It could and if you have a Bible thumping law enforcement agency investigating it could be seen differently. If I saw a picture of me with a symbol on my forehead stamped in black wax I would not take it as an art piece. If you get charged with a crime for making threats or at the very least harassment would be the most likely charge. I’ve known of people being charged for putting voodoo/hoodoo stuff out for targets. Even if charges don’t stick it’s a pain in the ass to deal with not to mention the social stigma attached to such things. May not seem like a big deal now but later down the road it is the kind of stuff that bites you in the ass.

If you want people to know your doing magick and what not go ahead I won’t judge. I can’t say others won’t. Personally I keep my stuff as discreet as possible. Some people enjoy the “Evil” and “Scary” connotations assosciated with black magick but that’s not my bag. I’d rather be the likeable guy that manipulates behind the scenes without ever showing his hand. Underestimate me, keep me as the underdog I’ll just smile and work my will quietly.[/quote]

the way you speak in that first paragraph is annoying…and secondly…i said “what do you guys think”…im here expressing my thoughts. i dont need you trying to give me all this “fever” about the shit being wrong.

and fuck social stigma.

im likable by nature even if a bitch kno im a dark witch. they just know not to fuck with me and everything will be A okay…but there is always that one who wants to try me and i let have…and like i be telling them hunny, “ya better ask nancy!”

LMFAO go ahead Buffy and do what you do. Indeed you asked what people thought on a discussion forum. I provided a response if you think that’s “fever” that’s your issue. I didn’t say it was a dumb idea, didn’t say you shouldn’t do it, didn’t say it won’t work. I gave insights to the situation. Which is what you asked for. You don’t have to like or agree to them that’s the beauty of a discussion.

Have fun being dark and spooky.

[quote=“TheWanderingFool, post:16, topic:1027”]LMFAO go ahead Buffy and do what you do. Indeed you asked what people thought on a discussion forum. I provided a response if you think that’s “fever” that’s your issue. I didn’t say it was a dumb idea, didn’t say you shouldn’t do it, didn’t say it won’t work. I gave insights to the situation. Which is what you asked for. You don’t have to like or agree to them that’s the beauty of a discussion.

Have fun being dark and spooky.[/quote]

cuz i got it the first post…it gets annoying after three!!! i told you ONCE AGAIN…that i stated 'what do you guys think"…i never said i was going to do it…just an idea that came up and i wanted some feedback.
i dont wana hear all that bullshit about charges and harassment and stuff biting me in the ass over and over again by the same person…i got it in the first post by you…JUST SAYING…and hunny i aint dark and spooky, im light and sexyy! OHKAY!

Sorry for de-railing the quarrel, but who is that chick? Damn she’s sexy.

miss kenya moore…

miss U.S.A 1993…

Empyrean Are you a detroiter? I’m WSU alum and lived in the Cass Corridor for years.