Semi Christian / angelic / right hand path spirit board

Opinions thoughts on things to incorporate and thoughts in general about the idea I know I’m not the first to do such but

If you are into christian magick you can write the 4 names of Yahweh and bless it by doing a few Latin exorcisms. I saw a few of those rituals in medieval grimoires if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

Thank you I didn’t think about that

Me and Yahweh have a interesting relationship. A sort of treaty you can say. I can help with rhp magick most of the times.

1 Like

Lol yes thank you And that’s interesting how you have a pact or treaty with him that is very unique from what I’ve heard

He gave me a private sigil to contact him. Hes not as bad to me. He and I just are there to catch each other sometimes. Yahweh is a powerful deity and is not evil to many people. I dont hate him hence my knowledge of him and his magick.

1 Like

Yes I’ve prayed to him and he has answered in the past but I don’t have that well of a connection as you do and yes I know he is capable of harm and I feel he can probably be accounted for several both blessings but other misfortunes probably to

Yahweh can be given animal sacrifices. His power is immense if utilized. I have thought about it and have gotten some bonus points. Hes a powerful entity so be wary.

1 Like

I usually don’t do animal sacrifice I would consider it depending on the animal used and how much the animal gets used

1 Like

I think bull sacrifices were common but now you can sacrifice a chicken or a sheep

1 Like

I could probably easily get chicken or a cow or calf maybe not a bull my uncle runs a quite large farm so that wouldn’t be to difficult he’d probably look at me funny if he knows what for lol :joy:

1 Like

It’s rather useful when you are working with storm gods or sky gods.

1 Like

Interesting I’ve never done it I’ve thought about it but didn’t know how much worth it had or how to do it lol

Update on the spirit board added several names of god that I plan to vibrate in some ritual and prayer to consecrate the board further and meditate on the vibrations of the names of god said