Semen and Orgasm in Ritual

Been very drawn to the idea of using semen and sexual fluid in ritual as of late and was wondering if someone could clarify the many uses of this. I without a doubt know the potency of such fluids but have no idea of how to correctly apply them to magickal use aside from masturbating to activate sigils. Can one simply use the semen as an offering to a spirit or can it be more complex than that?

5 Likes

Yes, both semen AND the sexual energy (climax) can be offered to a spirit to empower whatever ritual you may have in mind. In a simplistic way you compare it to blood offering.

I am sure the use of sexual fluids and energy can also be more complex than that. I would love to hear more experienced people chime in.

Best,
Ch

3 Likes

I heard that the use of semen and sexual energy can definitely enhance a spell… but I’ve also heard the opposite - that it can diminish your chi/spirit/powers/energy/etc…

Anyone else?

1 Like

I would assume pussy blood is a bit more powerful then semen. Mix those two together and now we are talking. Let it drip out of her cunt with both is what you want to use.50c338c1-7be8-4453-abf0-8461ed6a7ce9_miu8bn

6 Likes

I’ve read a lot of books that seem to mention the divine power of the two substance mixing together. Some people even talk about ingesting it. Interesting to see that I wasn’t the only one who got this from the metaphors in occult books.

2 Likes

I climax to charge my sigils.

1 Like

Exactly what I do minus the bathing part. Really powerful charging method.

1 Like

Can this be used to establish/strenghten a connection to a spirit? Or is there a risk they don’t approve of you fapping to their sigils?

I read a post somewhere that Alister Crowley “the Beast” did this.

I just tried an orgasm to power a AO Spare sigil, than I read that semen was good too, so I shot it onto the sigil too.
I don’t know if this was a good idea or not.

(a little more reading says that the semen may only work if are trying to power a spirit sigil)

any ideas on this?

2 Likes

Yes this is the correct satanic way

3 Likes